PDA

View Full Version : Will all those who said Stevie Brown is just in the right place at the right time

BParcells777
10-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Please report to the Crow table for your heaping helping

ImElectric2
10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
haha....nah, he gets lucky with multiple games with multiple turnovers at game changing times.....i unfortuanatly feel this means the end of KP, but at least the likely replacement is solid with a seemingly high ceiling

Redeyejedi
10-28-2012, 10:39 PM
haha....nah, he gets lucky with multiple games with multiple turnovers at game changing times.....i unfortuanatly feel this means the end of KP, but at least the likely replacement is solid with a seemingly high ceilingHe makes plays but he is also woeful in coverage. they owned the middle of the field he just isnt quick enough to close

ALLnygIN
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
he needs some work, but could be very very dangerous if he works on correcting a few problems.

pino
10-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Part of playing good defense IS being in the right place at the right time.

ImElectric2
10-28-2012, 10:54 PM
He makes plays but he is also woeful in coverage. they owned the middle of the field he just isnt quick enough to close

I dunno...you think woeful is a little harsh? He's not exactly polished, but I think he'll improve over time. Belive me, I love KP, but I also think not signing Cruz and Nicks to extensions is a waste of having a qb like Eli. Giants and Pats have proved that a bad defense can still get you to a super bowl in the current era. I don't know that going from KP to Stevie makes our defense as significantly worse as losing one of those 2 WR. That's the perspective I'm coming from, though I admit perhaps i'm seeing things with glasses tinted to the color I wish to see rather than what reality is.