PDA

View Full Version : corey webster is a problem

blueNorange
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
another awful game, even on his pick it was because romo overthrew it because austin had him beat

YATittle1962
10-28-2012, 10:48 PM
Webster had a pick 6 ?

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 10:49 PM
another awful game, even on his pick 6 it was because romo overthrew it because austin had him beatJPP had a pick 6, not Webster.

thegiantsrule10
10-28-2012, 10:50 PM
maybe he just meant the pick and accidentally thought about jpps touchdown.

blueNorange
10-28-2012, 10:52 PM
my bad, still he was getting lit up

penguinfarmer
10-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Webster had outside leverage as he had Stevie Brown's help down the middle. He was where he needed to be for that pick.

He did struggle for the rest, but hardly a reason to discount every thing with a farce of an argument.

titwio
10-28-2012, 11:09 PM
It's amazing how much he's regressed. PFF has him rated as the worst CB in the NFL. I still have faith he can turn it around but he looks awful out there...and that's putting it mildly.

M00KIE
10-28-2012, 11:09 PM
another awful game, even on his pick it was because romo overthrew it because austin had him beat

..Are you drunk?

"Romo overthrew it"- No, he didn't. If anything he underthrew it.

"Austin had him beat"- Again...No. To have him beat, he would have to be in front of him. He was only in front of him when Webster came back under for the pick.

At least watch it before making 100% untrue comments.

fizzlesticks
10-28-2012, 11:12 PM
..Are you drunk?

"Austin had him beat"- Again...No. To have him beat, he would have to be in front of him. He was only in front of him when Webster came back under for the pick.

He didn't underthrow either, it just wasn't accurate.
Webster was in horrible position and with a well thrown ball that would have been completed easy.

DaFrenchy
10-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Right now, it's clear, he's a problem.
But he was very good last year, i have faith on him, he can step up with a better passrush

RoanokeFan
10-28-2012, 11:23 PM
JPP had a pick 6, not Webster.

How cool was that for JPP?

ebick
10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Webster is definately looking bad this year. A lot of talk about what happens with Stevie Brown when KP gets healthy. Maybe Webby is the one that needs to worry.

BigJ
10-29-2012, 12:59 AM
..Are you drunk?

Whichever way it went down it doesn't matter because he got a pick...... But in reality he looks terrible. The only play he made that game and pratically the only play he has made in all 8 games. He has gotta be rated one of the worst or the worst #1 CB in the league. He is terrible right now

Eliscruzzz
10-29-2012, 01:03 AM
the Giants need to draft cornerback in the 1st round and I think we will have a great player fall to us Xavier Rhodes from Flordia state. He's 6'2 fast and physical he would be perfect along side Prince.

bearbryant
10-29-2012, 01:05 AM
And what would we be doing about that issue right now? Cut him?; bench him?; have him play safety? You tell me.

Eliscruzzz
10-29-2012, 01:06 AM
And what would we be doing about that issue right now? Cut him?; bench him?; have him play safety? You tell me.Play him what can you do nothing at this point.

JPP=BEASTMODE
10-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Right now, it's clear, he's a problem.But he was very good last year, i have faith on him, he can step up with a better passrushTrue, but the pass rush would be better if they could cover for more than 1.5 seconds lol

I'll take 5
10-29-2012, 01:45 AM
Webster was in horrible position and with a well thrown ball that would have been completed easy.Romo threw it outside Austin had him beat to the inside...but Webster's been playing lousy all year, hopefully he's getting better...at least he's getting closer to the reciever now earlier on he was getting beat by a few steps

Marvelousmik
10-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Webster was in horrible position and with a well thrown ball that would have been completed easy.

webster was actually in great position on that interception. But that still doesnt change the fact he is having a rough year