PDA

View Full Version : I'm Confused

NoHuddle10
10-28-2012, 11:01 PM
What is everyone complaining about? A win is a win. Division games are always ugly.

The Bears looked awful against Carolina today and barely snuck out with a win. Green Bay looked awful against Jacksonville and barely snuck out a win. Everyone in the division lost. New England looked awful and almost lost the the Jets. This is the NFL guys. A win is a win!

So many great things going for us right now. 6-2! Enjoy it. Nobody is the NFL is looking like a world beater right now. We are in great position. We have proven we can win every way. Passing, running, blow outs, close games, come back games, defense creating turnovers. This is what great teams do.

FBomb
10-28-2012, 11:03 PM
I've said it before and I will say it again....sometimes I hate Giants fans!!

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 11:03 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5mx1p6JMl1rutf1to1_1280.jpg

Harooni
10-28-2012, 11:04 PM
come on even you homers have to admit it should have never been a close shave. we are all glad for the W.

Kez Simpson
Tough crowd on this board, that's all. There are areas that we need to make adjustments, but overall we put up 25+ points again. If we keep that up I see us winning many more games this season.

gumby74
Fact is fact. We won really ugly the last couple games. We're also 6-2, but to pretend we're playing like gangbusters is delusional.

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 11:05 PM
come on even you homers have to admit it should have never been a close shave. we are all glad for the W.

The rift is here on the board between the Giant fan "homers" and "defeatist."

gumby74
10-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Tough crowd on this board, that's all. There are areas that we need to make adjustments, but overall we put up 25+ points again. If we keep that up I see us winning many more games this season. The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Look, The other teams don't have the talent that we have and our third and 4th wide outs should been catching passes at least. I'm going to say this, you can't win playing sloppy ball every week and that is a fact. We will see next week.

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 11:06 PM
The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.Thank you.

Loved the win, hated the game.

Harooni
10-28-2012, 11:07 PM
The rift is here on the board between the Giant fan "homers" and "defeatist." no there are homers realists defeatists haters and trolls . but homers seem to think if you are concerned than you are lower than whale poop

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 11:07 PM
The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.And if those guys who judge us can't see that, then something is wrong with them.

Harooni
10-28-2012, 11:08 PM
The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.

bingo how is this so hard to understand??? i feel like im taking crazy pills!!!

http://the-frat-pack.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mugatu.jpg

BigBlueAllDay
10-28-2012, 11:09 PM
I'd take the win especially after the refs correctly overturned Dez's TD catch by a finger and it may be the last time the Giants play the Cowboys this season. Of course, there's the analyses and what the team could have done to be better, which is fine in opinion. It wasn't pretty but after all is said and done, 6-2 leading the division and time to move onto next week. :cool:

FBomb
10-28-2012, 11:10 PM
He's refering to posters who start threads like "feels like a loss" or "pathetic win"......stop over reacting with the whole "homer" ****!!

Harooni
10-28-2012, 11:11 PM
He's refering to posters who start threads like "feels like a loss" or "pathetic win"......stop over reacting with the whole "homer" ****!! ok calm down blacky chan

stormblue
10-28-2012, 11:12 PM
because our conservative philosophy is annoying.
ran 22 times for 78 lousy yards and still lost time of
possession by 5 minutes.

got 6 turnovers and still only won by a Dez Bryant finger on the endzone line.
poor . poor playcalling and clock management.

we always seem to need an offensive or defensive miracle at the end of the game to win .

more aggressive playcalling on both sides of the ball is needed.

Hessian
10-28-2012, 11:12 PM
As a close shaven homer I agree, but that doesn't make you any less of an ***.

FBomb
10-28-2012, 11:13 PM
ok calm down blacky chan

lol...DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH??!!

Kez Simpson
He's refering to posters who start threads like "feels like a loss" or "pathetic win"......stop over reacting with the whole "homer" ****!!

That's what I saw, but if you look at the glass half full around here you are labeled a homer in most cases.

Buddy333
They where a couple of finger tips away from losing a game they where winning 23-0. All fans will take the win but it should never have come to that. Even after they took that TD off the score board they almost gave up another TD.

Roosevelt
10-28-2012, 11:14 PM
What is everyone complaining about? A win is a win. Division games are always ugly.

The Bears looked awful against Carolina today and barely snuck out with a win. Green Bay looked awful against Jacksonville and barely snuck out a win. Everyone in the division lost. New England looked awful and almost lost the the Jets. This is the NFL guys. A win is a win!

So many great things going for us right now. 6-2! Enjoy it. Nobody is the NFL is looking like a world beater right now. We are in great position. We have proven we can win every way. Passing, running, blow outs, close games, come back games, defense creating turnovers. This is what great teams do.

I've never agreed with one of your posts until now.

What's wrong with me?

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 11:14 PM
They where a couple of finger tips away from losing a game they where winning 23-0. All fans will take the win but it should never have come to that. Even after they took that TD off the score board they almost gave up another TD.Preach it brotha.

brad
10-28-2012, 11:15 PM
The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.

So... no credit to the defense or defensive players who played a part in those turnovers? This is what many refer to when they say defeatist, blast the bad play and no recognition for the good. That being said, the basis of your argument is sound, only I would change that to "the defense did everything possible to win this game by creating 6 turnovers and yet they still almost lost".

The past few games the offense has been bad, but the special teams and defense has done enough to win it. This can be viewed as a bad thing or as a good thing. Yes the offense needs to improve, but we all know that it will get on track. If special teams continues to play well and defense continues to create turnovers, they look to be setting up for a nice run in the post season.

Hessian
10-28-2012, 11:16 PM
You guys just need to quit drinking ****ty beer.

Kez Simpson
10-28-2012, 11:18 PM
So... no credit to the defense or defensive players who played a part in those turnovers? This is what many refer to when they say defeatist, blast the bad play and no recognition for the good. That being said, the basis of your argument is sound, only I would change that to "the defense did everything possible to win this game by creating 6 turnovers and yet they still almost lost".

The past few games the offense has been bad, but the special teams and defense has done enough to win it. This can be viewed as a bad thing or as a good thing. Yes the offense needs to improve, but we all know that it will get on track. If special teams continues to play well and defense continues to create turnovers, they look to be setting up for a nice run in the post season.

I see a lot of arguments just talking about what we did wrong in the game, when the Defense created a plethora of turnovers. Offensive play-calling needs a lot of adjustments especially in the redzone, and a lot of credit needs to go to Dallas Defense. They forced Eli to rush his throws on many occasions.

NYGabriel
10-28-2012, 11:19 PM
We won. Cowboys lost. Eagles lost. Redskins lost. People need to quit whining.

Diamondring
10-28-2012, 11:21 PM
We won. Cowboys lost. Eagles lost. Redskins lost. People need to quit whining.Giants got to start playing better for that to happen.

Rudyy
I'll say this:

Ok, yes we won. Woo..nobody is complaining about that. It's just frustrating that you are in the drivers seat (23-0) and then 24 unanswered points? That's ridiculous. That's inconsistent, and we have got to play better than that. I KNOW we can play better than that.

Our schedule is only going to get harder. We can't keep squeaking out wins. I'm tired of the 4th quarter comebacks, I'm tired of blowing leads, I'm tired of the heart attacks. If you aren't bothered by that, then you're crazy.

Harooni
lol...DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH??!! lol forgive me i was watching the Wayans bros tv series last night

marlon cracks me up

Harooni
10-28-2012, 11:22 PM
As a close shaven homer I agree, but that doesn't make you any less of an ***. than why am I an *** for not liking the close shave, i don't understand?

Rudyy
10-28-2012, 11:22 PM
lol forgive me i was watching the Wayans bros tv series last night

marlon cracks me upOH MY GOD..BEST SHOW.