PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Brown

I Bleed Blue 56
10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
I loved Kenny Phillips but thank god this guy is on our team and his play has been real good. Main reason I say this is because now we dont have to worry about paying Philips after this season and can keep Brown as our starting safety. This should be able for us to keep both Nicks and Cruz and draft a young saftey to groom in place of Rolle after his contract finishes.

slipknottin
10-28-2012, 11:47 PM
I'd much rather have KP and Brown than Rolle and Brown. What does Rolle even offer this team besides blown coverages? He had two freaking tackles all game. Despite Witten putting up 18 catches.

KP would have been up there covering Witten after he started picking apart the linebackers

Really for like 7 mil a season Rolle is a total waste

Roosevelt
10-28-2012, 11:53 PM
I'd much rather have KP and Brown than Rolle and Brown. What does Rolle even offer this team besides blown coverages? He had two freaking tackles all game. Despite Witten putting up 18 catches.

KP would have been up there covering Witten after he started picking apart the linebackers

Really for like 7 mil a season Rolle is a total waste

No more so than CWebb.

slipknottin
10-28-2012, 11:55 PM
No more so than CWebb.

I don't disagree. CB has to be drafted early again next year

appodictic
10-29-2012, 12:04 AM
I think when phillips come back all three of them play because anytime Tyron or that other CB is on the field is danger.

ReiRiza
10-29-2012, 12:28 AM
Stevie Brown

G-Men4Supes
10-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Brown had 8 solo tackles, 2 picks and a fumble recovery today. I love how fast he transitions to an aggressive runner right after he makes a pick.

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 01:15 AM
Say it with me: 3 safety set. Brown won't get pulled entirely. And honestly, pairing Brown up with KP means that KP can take away the deep ball (really my only gripe about Brown) while Brown does what he does best: showing up out of nowhere and intercepting the ball.

G-MENBK
10-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Brown had 8 solo tackles, 2 picks and a fumble recovery today. I love how fast he transitions to an aggressive runner right after he makes a pick.

Like I said in the Game Day Thread: Eli Stadium is now known as Stevie Brown Stadium.

egyptian420
10-29-2012, 01:20 AM
One of the few bright spots in today's games

giantsforce
10-29-2012, 01:23 AM
One of the few bright spots in today's gamesJust wait. When KP comes back, Coughlin will bench Brown.

TheEnigma
10-29-2012, 01:24 AM
I have to agree with Slip here. The guy is due for one or two good games a season and the rest of the schedule, he ends up with negative grades in coverage. Rolle is just like a smaller and weaker linebacker to me now instead of a safety.

GIANTSED101
10-29-2012, 01:25 AM
I like Rolles passion and love for the game but man he's been really bad in coverage this season. It's like him a Webby have completely regressed. with the way that Brown's been playing I'd rather keep him and try and part ways with Rolle. Also I'm not sure if Hill will be back but man he's pretty dang good himself and was making plays when ever he was in the game. Has anyone even heard Sash's name even mentioned during any of the past 2 games. Brown is a solid tackler and nice play maker.

BeatYale
10-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Sadly, guys with bigger salaries don't really get demoted on this team. Bradshaw, even when struggling, gets the benefit of the doubt from the coaching staff. It's the same deal with Rolle. Rolle is probably one of JR's biggest mistakes. He gets paid A LOT of money to be a liability in coverage. 6.7m this season, 7m next season, and 7m the season after that.

KP and Brown would probably be our best combination, but I doubt it will happen.

FuriousGeorge
10-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Say it with me: 3 safety set. Brown won't get pulled entirely. And honestly, pairing Brown up with KP means that KP can take away the deep ball (really my only gripe about Brown) while Brown does what he does best: showing up out of nowhere and intercepting the ball.

You are bad at analysis and you should feel bad. Also, you like gangnam style and are a follower and you should feel bad about that, too. Actually just feel bad about yourself in general.

egyptian420
10-29-2012, 02:21 AM
Just wait. When KP comes back, Coughlin will bench Brown.lol I know what you're referring to... But not this time, I can almost guarantee you that

bearbryant
10-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Rolle has been overpaid ever since he got here. He all ego and no POP. What a waste. Take a look at our secondary 3 first rounders and a third rounder. Thats what lets Romo throw for 437 yardsand includes 6 TO's. What a joke. So ask yourself. Is it all about the players?