PDA

View Full Version : Canty impacts D-line

GiantRoc
10-29-2012, 03:40 AM
Chris Canty has been the target of derision on this board. More than a few on here say he is over paid and we should get rid of him. Now that he is back, I hope you have rethought that view. Since his return, the pressure in the pass rush has dramatically increased. I also think has he is helping against the run game. I hope we can afford to keep him. Not sure why all the negativity comes from.

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 03:42 AM
Chris Canty has been the target of derision on this board. More than a few on here say he is over paid and we should get rid of him. Now that he is back, I hope you have rethought that view. Since his return, the pressure in the pass rush has dramatically increased. I also think has he is helping against the run game. I hope we can afford to keep him. Not sure why all the negativity comes from.

I had figured that point out in week 4... it explains a lot to be completely honest...

Captain Chaos
10-29-2012, 05:59 AM
He is a difference maker....

giantsfam04
10-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Solid player great to have him back he was missed. Now if we can get Rocky back that will go a long way to solidifying our defensive front