PDA

View Full Version : lol @ our division

VelocityVirus
10-29-2012, 04:47 AM
I didn't pay attention to this up until after tonight's game, but the Redskins, Eagles, and Cowboys have yet to have faced off against one another.

It's possible that we win the division by default after they decimate each other. I'm thinking 10-6 will do it.

Out of Exile
10-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Probably

DragonSoul
10-29-2012, 04:54 AM
With the skins putting up a fight nowadays (hopefully it continues) 10-6 could do it. If they still stunk it would probably be a 11-5 record.

giantsfan420
10-29-2012, 04:58 AM
9 wins would literally do it

giantsfan420
10-29-2012, 04:59 AM
we have to go 4-4 our final 8 to get 10 wins.3-5 to get 9 wins.

dallas/philly have to go 7 of their final 9 to get to 10 wins. dallas has washington 2x and philly 2x plus atlanta next week. philly had dallas 2x and washington 2x with N.O. (who I expect to win moreso since they just lost)...

i think our O struggles vs division opponents bc they have spent 3 or 4 yrs now to ensure they can stop eli n our pass offense. teams outside the division dont have that luxury. i think we beat pitt next week (what else is new) but its objective bc I feel Eli has had now 3 so so games in a row and he's a much better player than that. i expect playoff version eli next week.

we're golden. we buried dallas really, and atl buried phiilly really

Captain Chaos
10-29-2012, 05:38 AM
we have to go 4-4 our final 8 to get 10 wins.3-5 to get 9 wins.

dallas/philly have to go 7 of their final 9 to get to 10 wins. dallas has washington 2x and philly 2x plus atlanta next week. philly had dallas 2x and washington 2x with N.O. (who I expect to win moreso since they just lost)...

i think our O struggles vs division opponents bc they have spent 3 or 4 yrs now to ensure they can stop eli n our pass offense. teams outside the division dont have that luxury. i think we beat pitt next week (what else is new) but its objective bc I feel Eli has had now 3 so so games in a row and he's a much better player than that. i expect playoff version eli next week.

we're golden. we buried dallas really, and atl buried phiilly really

Ya think we should change up the game plan???? It surprises me was listening to an interview and someone said that the Giants are running the same plays they were 5 years ago. Hey if they work fine but you'd think they would change things up!

GMan-67
10-29-2012, 05:45 AM
yeah we are in a nice position and considering that your 2 main regular season goals are make the tourney and stay/get healthy it's really almost a best case scenario

our goal is probably to go 6-2 in the final 8, but now we actually have a cushion that would allow us to make it at 4-4

i flamed a poster TheAnalyst for calling the NFC East weak and i still think the teams are strong, but he's looking like he is right, esp. if you just look at the records, but im not complaining