PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if there is any tape of Jerry Jones at the end of the game????

miked1958
10-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Usually Fox is all about showing Jerrys every reaction. Yesterday I dont remember seeing him other then when they showed him with kenny chnsney prior to game.

Man it would be awesome to see his reaction when they thought they had won on Dez's catch and then the reaction when it was reversed and then for the few following plays up to the end...lol would be priceless

or when JPP got the Pick 6 and dunked it... OH to see THE PAIN in his face would be great

EAT IT JERRY!!!!! YOU ARE NOW 0-4 VS ELI IN YOUR NEW PLAYHOUSE

miked1958
10-29-2012, 08:21 AM
It just makes me mad with some of the dumb stuff he says and the emails he sends to season ticket holders. well i guess thats alright to not want your fans get drowned out by other teams. but to say you are going to give the other team an butt whooping and other stuff

Cant even imagine our owners ever saying anything like that or dis respecting another team

Captain Chaos
10-29-2012, 08:54 AM
They showed him a couple of times at the end of the game, it was priceless when they showed him after the last Romo interception. One of the guys in the booth crumpled up the sheet of paper he was holding onto. Great drama....

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 08:55 AM
You mean lke one with his head buried in the porcelain throne?

miked1958
10-29-2012, 09:54 AM
They showed him a couple of times at the end of the game, it was priceless when they showed him after the last Romo interception. One of the guys in the booth crumpled up the sheet of paper he was holding onto. Great drama....I must have been too nervous to notice..

anyone have any tape on this...lol

also we need to get someone to put together a piece on all romos mistakes (INTs and sacks) to the music of Benny Hill..lol...

it would be great. all the INTS with stevie brown and CWeb running in fast motion like on benny hill. and the JPP pick six and DUNK and romo saying DAM...

and also the times he was sacked and had his eyes closed and looking up at sky.. priceless

someone DO THIS...lol

CTLadyBlue
10-29-2012, 10:02 AM
You mean lke one with his head buried in the porcelain throne?

Or up his own 'glory hole'

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Or up his own 'glory hole'

Ewwwww lol

Stay safe up there in Ct. One of our sons lives in Branford

NASCARBLITZ
10-29-2012, 10:08 AM
here it is i found the tape wait for it to get the whole feeling in @ the 3:01 mark lol
http://youtu.be/UPDb96MOAFc

Kruunch
10-29-2012, 10:09 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-egesjMxhxtk/Tht-6mCRvCI/AAAAAAAAAq8/DrPLhHxTr68/s1600/sad_sack.gif

miked1958
10-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Ewwwww lol

Stay safe up there in Ct. One of our sons lives in BranfordReally? wow. I grew up in New haven and when i got married in 83 i moved to Branford and lived there for 14 years until i was transfered down south by my job. I still have Tons of family in Branford. Inlaws, brother and sister in laws, nephews, cousins.. you name it. also have a brother living in West Haven.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 10:39 AM
here it is i found the tape wait for it to get the whole feeling in @ the 3:01 mark lol
http://youtu.be/UPDb96MOAFcThanks!!!

miked1958
10-29-2012, 10:42 AM
http://youtu.be/UPDb96MOAFc

wait a second, thats the tape of the 07 playoff game. which is EPIC i must say..but i was looking for yesterdays JJ reactions..lol

Or maybe i misunderstood what you were linking

NYGHooligan
10-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Hahaha. One of my favorite parts of playing the cowgirls. Is seeying this clowns red face at the end of games... I guess he knew we were most likely going to win and told cameras not to film him... I guess with all the footage of him in games he must tell them to focus on him and on this game he most of done the opposite... Dam would of ben so sweet to see him celebrate and then just die after the replay on the last call hahaha hate the cowgirls and jones and that stadium everything about them gotta love beying a giants fan around this timeeee