PDA

View Full Version : Prince flashes 'puppy dog face' to get call reversed.

NYGFaninILL
10-29-2012, 11:26 AM
hmmmm...no wonder people think he's soft, lol. "Puppy dog face?"

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/18876/prince-flashes-puppy-dog-face-to-get-call-reversed

Buddy333
10-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah whatever. It was a good no call.

TheAnalyst
10-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Romo’s 437-yard passing day, helped perhaps by the Giants softening up coverage with a big early lead, was nevertheless offset by four interceptions.

This right here, needs to stop. This is why we lost to the Eagles in 2010. This is why we barely ever can beat a team by more then a TD, this is why we are always giving up BS Tds at the end of games. A prevent sofl defense that does nothing but let the other team back in the game with a big momentum swing. Almost cost us again in this one. Why cant we just keep our foot on the pedal and smoke these teams. Its pathetic and as shown last night, makes the team look bad at times.

NYGFaninILL
10-29-2012, 11:45 AM
This right here, needs to stop. This is why we lost to the Eagles in 2010. This is why we barely ever can beat a team by more then a TD, this is why we are always giving up BS Tds at the end of games. A prevent sofl defense that does nothing but let the other team back in the game with a big momentum swing. Almost cost us again in this one. Why cant we just keep our foot on the pedal and smoke these teams. Its pathetic and as shown last night, makes the team look bad at times.

I absolutly agree. especally with the Cowboys. However, I do think that the offense has to get their miscues together.

VBGiantsFan
10-29-2012, 11:48 AM
The flag should have never ben thrown unless they called offensive PI. Prince who was shaky all game had EXCELLENT coverage on that play.

Rudyy
10-29-2012, 11:52 AM
There wasn't a PI on that particular play, but "puppy dog face"? uh..

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah whatever. It was a good no call.I agree. but that was the sole play that Dallas HOMER Skip Bayless used to defend the reason why dallas lost. he went on and on with Stephen A. on how that was a bad call to pick up flag. he said it was obvious PI and the ball should have been on the 1 and dallas should of won... blah blah blah. on and on.. and steven A totally disagreed with him.

However Steven should have pointed to the call on holsey that kept that drive going. absolutlely horrible call that kept dallas out of a 4th and forever due to Tucks sack that was taken away. Even Dallas homer Deon Sanders said it was textbook defense by Hosley and a bad call. Its funny how Skip convientely missed that play and the play where AB had a first down which would have alllowed giants to run out the clock.. there was no replay, nothing said about it by the homer announcers that favored dallas all day and no booth review. WHAT ABOUT THAT SKIP???

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM

Because running up the score is unsportsmanlike in the NFL

GiantWarfare
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM
lol Prince is a character alright....

giantsfan420
10-29-2012, 12:36 PM
it is a crime the ref even tried to flag prince for PI there. Ogeltree is clearly the one arm barring and he even pushes off right as the ball approaches him. it was that call that made me worry they'd let the dez td stand. that call in combo with a horrendous 2nd half from the refs really worried me that the fix was in

Manning
10-29-2012, 12:38 PM
We were blitzing like crazy, we weren't in a prevent.