PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw

FiremanBob
10-29-2012, 11:54 AM
I love when a player is intense and wants the ball but I have to say that with Bradshaw being all chatty last week he doesn't show anything to me. With the exception of one game he just has flashes. I think Brown is a better back at this point. Maybe the Giants sould mix it up with Brown, Bradshaw and Wilson. Instead of Earth, Wind and Fire maybe a little Shake, Rattle and Roll

Mistanihan
10-29-2012, 12:00 PM
They didn't mix it up too much yesterday. Should have stuck with the run a bit more since we had issues with dropped balls.
I'd love to see a healthy mix of Bradshaw, Brown and Wilson.

Giant stuck in Texas
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Bradshaw runs hard when he's mad, yesterday he was high fiving all the opponents on the helmet and seemed pretty happy, thus the 3.5 average yesterday.

TarheelKen
10-29-2012, 01:07 PM
They didn't mix it up too much yesterday. Should have stuck with the run a bit more since we had issues with dropped balls.
I'd love to see a healthy mix of Bradshaw, Brown and Wilson.

I'd just like to see a mix of Brown and Wilson, are getting so few carries now. At the rate we're currently using Bradshaw, he's not going to be available in December and Janiuary. Unfortunately, neither Brown nor Wilson will be ready in December and January when we're going to need to step up. They need to be getting their carries now.

NYGFaninILL
10-29-2012, 01:31 PM
The Cowboys Defense was SCREAMING at the Giants: "We know you can pass it, so run the ball at us!!!" and we failed at that too, we need to stay with the run game, like we did in SF