PDA

View Full Version : ESPN FIRST TAKE

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Dallas HOMER Skip Bayless used to defend the reason why dallas lost. he went on and on with Stephen A. on how that was a bad call to pick up flag. he said it was obvious PI and the ball should have been on the 1 and dallas should of won... blah blah blah. on and on.. and steven A totally disagreed with him.

However Steven should have pointed to the call on holsey that kept that drive going. absolutlely horrible call that kept dallas out of a 4th and forever due to Tucks sack that was taken away. Even Dallas homer Deon Sanders said it was textbook defense by Hosley and a bad call. Its funny how Skip convientely missed that play and the play where AB had a first down which would have alllowed giants to run out the clock.. there was no replay, nothing said about it by the homer announcers that favored dallas all day and no booth review. WHAT ABOUT THAT SKIP???

SuperNYGiants
10-29-2012, 12:10 PM
To be fair, I thought Bradshaw was clearly short of the 1st down.

Skip Clueless is not even worth dedicating a thread.

Sarcasman
10-29-2012, 12:29 PM

Skip Clueless is not even worth dedicating a thread.

I thought it was a bad spot but there were more than enough bad calls and non calls in that game on both sides to fuel a 12 discussion that leads nowhere.....

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:33 PM

Skip Clueless is not even worth dedicating a thread.Maybe true. however it was swept under the rug like in the GB game in a similar situation where the giants runner was close to a 1st down and it was not mentioned and no replay was shown, just went right to the punt coverage. Also in a close game under 2m on a play that CLOSE why not have the booth take a look at it. You know for a fact had it been outside of 2m that TC would have thrown the red flag

giantsfan420
that was nowhere near a PI on Prince. Ogeltree is the one doing the arm bar and even pushes off at the end...complete joke the ref would even think of throwing that there

Eliscruzzz
Dallas HOMER Skip Bayless used to defend the reason why dallas lost. he went on and on with Stephen A. on how that was a bad call to pick up flag. he said it was obvious PI and the ball should have been on the 1 and dallas should of won... blah blah blah. on and on.. and steven A totally disagreed with him.

However Steven should have pointed to the call on holsey that kept that drive going. absolutlely horrible call that kept dallas out of a 4th and forever due to Tucks sack that was taken away. Even Dallas homer Deon Sanders said it was textbook defense by Hosley and a bad call. Its funny how Skip convientely missed that play and the play where AB had a first down which would have alllowed giants to run out the clock.. there was no replay, nothing said about it by the homer announcers that favored dallas all day and no booth review. WHAT ABOUT THAT SKIP???Skip is a moron cause the only reason why Dallas was in that game was because of the Giants. If the Giants play their b game that game is a blow out a lot of if's can be thrown around. Yes Tony Romo had a career day that's because he was behind 23-0. Dallas didn't almost win anything we almost gave it to them. And that illegal touching on Hosley was a bunch of bs. Tome the refs had a clear agenda in that game and it was for Dallas to win.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:34 PM
but the point of the thread is that the response was what id expect from a typical dallas homer. looking at the game with blinders on

Eliscruzzz
10-29-2012, 12:36 PM
but the point of the thread is that the response was what id expect from a typical dallas homer. looking at the game with blinders onI agree with you Hosley played Austin so well that play and got a bs call against him.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:40 PM
that was nowhere near a PI on Prince. Ogeltree is the one doing the arm bar and even pushes off at the end...complete joke the ref would even think of throwing that thereYep that was exactly Stephen A's response. he said it was a good no call

TroyArcher
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM
And the bad spot on Bradshaw's 3rd down run on the last Giant possession
66 passing plays and only one offensive holding call, give me a break
Giants receivers were getting mugged all day and no pass interference calls
3 plays in 10 seconds? They did not start the clock until the way after the snap of the ball.
Giants first run on their last possession took only two seconds off the clock. Are you kidding me.
Typical cowardly home town refs. Don''t tell me they are that much better than the replacements, they are not.

TroyArcher
10-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Punching Bayless in the face is on my Bucket List.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Skip is a moron cause the only reason why Dallas was in that game was because of the Giants. If the Giants play their b game that game is a blow out a lot of if's can be thrown around. Yes Tony Romo had a career day that's because he was behind 23-0. Dallas didn't almost win anything we almost gave it to them. And that illegal touching on Hosley was a bunch of bs. Tome the refs had a clear agenda in that game and it was for Dallas to win.I agree. it seemed every chance they got they were either giving dallas more time or more chances to win with questionable calls

NYFG
10-29-2012, 12:52 PM
It might have been a bad spot but Bradshaw still would have been short.

And you guys realize that Skip Bayless is in character right? He is not real. He is scripted and paid to say the things he says.

Eliscruzzz
10-29-2012, 12:58 PM
I agree. it seemed every chance they got they were either giving dallas more time or more chances to win with questionable callsyeah it was terrible I saw that someone mentioned Dallas dropped back 62 ****ing times and only one holding call I mean wow that is alarming. You could see the whole d-line getting held on EVERY play. Then they gave Dallas an extra 4 seconds wtf for what?? Seriously did anyone see the clock it was at 6 seconds why was it moved to 10 seconds.

miked1958
10-29-2012, 12:58 PM
It might have been a bad spot but Bradshaw still would have been short.

And you guys realize that Skip Bayless is in character right? He is not real. He is scripted and paid to say the things he says.agreed but he grew up and worked in Dallas area for many many years and is clearly more intense when talking about them