PDA

View Full Version : The ones who think the performance means nothing

Diamondring
10-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Remember when the Egals came back from that big lead two seasons ago? That is all I'm saying.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 11:40 AM
What's the correlation? That game we lost, this game we won

Diamondring
10-29-2012, 11:42 AM
What's the correlation? That game we lost, this game we wonGiants lost a good amount of games that way. Like the game against the 49ers in that big playoff comeback years ago in the playoffs. There will be more losses to come if things aren't straighten out.

Tuckit91
10-29-2012, 11:44 AM
A win is a win..This is the NFL any team can be beat at any time and thats why getting a win over any team is good and its even better when its over an NFC Eact team...6-2 lets enjoy it and not worry to much about a game we won!

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Giants lost a good amount of games that way. Like the game against the 49ers in that big playoff comeback years ago in the playoffs. There will be more losses to come if things aren't straighten out.

Of course there are likely to be more losses. We have to learn from the bad games in order to have more good games. But a good game ends in a win.

Diamondring
10-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Of course there are likely to be more losses. We have to learn from the bad games in order to have more good games. But a good game ends in a win.A win is always improtant but how you get that win?

GameTime
10-29-2012, 11:55 AM
A win is always improtant but how you get that win?
playing crappy sometimes and still wining is way better then playing a close crappy game and losing. Shows a never give up attitude in a way.
Also look how many games the Giants came back and won. def more then not in the last 4 years.
I hear what you are saying but even in a crappy game performance at "criticle" times means the dif and the Giants did that...

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 11:57 AM
A win is always improtant but how you get that win?

By playing hard and scoring more points than the other team

Diamondring
10-29-2012, 11:58 AM
playing crappy sometimes and still wining is way better then playing a close crappy game and losing. Shows a never give up attitude in a way.
Also look how many games the Giants came back and won. def more then not in the last 4 years.
I hear what you are saying but even in a crappy game performance at "criticle" times means the dif and the Giants did that...I'm mad at you cause usualy you have the teams emblem crossed out but you putting jones face there mess things up. This is in red.

GameTime
10-29-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm mad at you cause usualy you have the teams emblem crossed out but you putting jones face there mess things up. This is in red.
I had the Star first then went to red circling JJ......just like it better with his faced being crossed out......lol