PDA

View Full Version : Ever Notice that during Giants games...

Tony Bruno
12-19-2011, 11:00 AM
That is a "first time" for everything... Wheather it be a WRs 1st TD, or RB's first fumble or first TD, DE first sack, Eli going 0-6 (for the 1st time)... Listen when you watch a game its crazy how this happens everygame...

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 11:08 AM
That is a "first time" for everything... Wheather it be a WRs 1st TD, or RB's first fumble or first TD, DE first sack, Eli going 0-6 (for the 1st time)... Listen when you watch a game its crazy how this happens everygame...

Blame it all on computers. Computers have to the capability to complile every stat known to man & can flashed up to the commentator making him look like he has more knowledge about the player or team he's speaking about than anyone on the planet earth.

Trust me they aren't that smart. They have an unfair advantage over the common man.

Mr Excitement
12-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Watil til Saturday...Sanchez will have his first 5 td game..

Kruunch
12-19-2011, 11:09 AM

Welcome to the useless stats league.

Tony Bruno
12-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Watil til Saturday...Sanchez will have his first 5 td game..

Youll see there will be something that happens that will be a
1st"... My brother and I look for it everygame and there is always something...

SweetZombieJesus
12-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Bad when all these negative stats are happening under Coughlin's Collapses. This is an 87 year old franchise that was absolutely terrible 1964-1980.