PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell passhappy Killdrive to drop the Fade and WR screen plays !

sheepdip
12-19-2011, 10:05 AM
I love it when he came out 3 straight passes after takeaway = 3and out.

Or when he calls his wr screen that we call every week 2 or 3 times a game ! dont you think teams know how to defend this ?

Or the fade pattern = Int and incomletes yet he still calls them.

Did you see how the redskins with a heck of a lot less talent methodically moved down the filed. Did you see when 3rd and 1 how they handed off to FB every time for a first down to keep drives alive ? did you see how they attacked the week corners on 3rd and longs ?

Man killdrive you suck badly !!
Your not the only problem but you are a big problem. Live by the low % deep passing game !! abandon
the run, same obvious play calls, no play designs or wrinkles or anything that may fool another team.

radar-ray
12-19-2011, 10:16 AM

Or when he calls his wr screen that we call every week 2 or 3 times a game ! dont you think teams know how to defend this ?

Did you see how the redskins with a heck of a lot less talent methodically moved down the filed. Did you see when 3rd and 1 how they handed off to FB every time for a first down to keep drives alive ? did you see how they attacked the week corners on 3rd and longs ?

Your not the only problem but you are a big problem. Live by the low % deep passing game !! abandon
the run, same obvious play calls, no play designs or wrinkles or anything that may fool another team.

Totally agree. I would say that if we called an occasional corner fade we use Barden who's 6 6, and can out jump 99% of cb's, but no we use midgets.

BlueJayC
12-19-2011, 10:18 AM

Totally agree. I would say that if we called an occasional corner fade we use Barden who's 6 6, and can out jump 99% of cb's, but no we use midgets.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Wait you're saying you didn't agree with the Mannigham screen pass on 3rd and 17?!?!?!?! That plays is good for 5-7 yards everytime!</FONT></P>

Zaggs
12-19-2011, 10:19 AM
May as well add in the shotgun draw so he can ditch 3/4th's of the playbook.

BigBlueOnes
12-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Everybody says he has a "complex offensive" system when we don't perform. I think it's the other way around, it's simple in that he uses the same few plays over and over. Shotgun draw on 3rd down and fade in the red zone all too often. Pathetic when the Redskins offensive plan clearly outshines ours.