PDA

View Full Version : Receivers

Cloud57
10-29-2012, 01:06 PM
it seems that cowboys corners were able to shut down our receivers, whereas we couldn't do the same to them. This is going to be a problem going forward in our division. We need a receiver who can create a mismatch, what do you think?

NYGabriel
10-29-2012, 01:09 PM
One swallow doesn't make a summer. Nicks and Cruz are excellent wideouts. I think you need to be drug tested.

Rudyy
10-29-2012, 01:18 PM
One swallow doesn't make a summer. Nicks and Cruz are excellent wideouts. I think you need to be drug tested.The OP is only half right. For the most part, the Cowboys DB's shut them down, but we don't need new receivers. Our receivers need to learn how to play more physical, they need to realize the ball isn't always going to be floating in your hands.

slipknottin
10-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Both of them got doubled all game, need that 3rd WR to beat that corner.

NYGabriel
10-29-2012, 01:21 PM
The OP is only half right. For the most part, the Cowboys DB's shut them down, but we don't need new receivers. Our receivers need to learn how to play more physical, they need to realize the ball isn't always going to be floating in your hands.

All based off one game? Cruz is joint leader on 7 touchdowns and 6th in receiving yard. I'm sure even Jerry Rice had quiet games.

nycisgreat
10-29-2012, 01:23 PM
it seems that cowboys corners were able to shut down our receivers, whereas we couldn't do the same to them. This is going to be a problem going forward in our division. We need a receiver who can create a mismatch, what do you think?\

Our defense did a good job. Our offense was a punt factory yesterday.

Rudyy
10-29-2012, 01:28 PM
All based off one game? Cruz is joint leader on 7 touchdowns and 6th in receiving yard. I'm sure even Jerry Rice had quiet games.I'm talking about both Cowboy games. Their DB's are extremely physical, Cruz needs to show some muscle.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 01:37 PM
it seems that cowboys corners were able to shut down our receivers, whereas we couldn't do the same to them. This is going to be a problem going forward in our division. We need a receiver who can create a mismatch, what do you think?

When you play a team twice every year, They tend to play you better than non division teams. It's not a trend.

Kruunch
10-29-2012, 01:44 PM

You don't know we have one of the best WR tandems in the league?

Kruunch
10-29-2012, 01:45 PM
When you play a team twice every year, They tend to play you better than non division teams. It's not a trend.

Especially when said team trades up in the draft AND gets the best FA corner on the market just because of you.

JayMillah
10-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Especially when said team trades up in the draft AND gets the best FA corner on the market just because of you.

Giants were not the sole reason we got Carr and Claiborne. Newman was washed up from the start before we even faced you guys. Jenkins was injury prone, and Scandrick isn't a true #1/#2. We face Atl/Wash x2/Phi x2/NYG x2/NO/Pitt/Chi this year.

Don't believe everything Jerry Jones says.

jomo
10-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Static analysis never works. Too many variables.

For example, you probably think that when we play the Skins in DC that everything will be the same except that we will be on the road, therefore Skins win. We could just as easily pummel them in their stadium.

Cloud57
10-29-2012, 03:14 PM
One swallow doesn't make a summer. Nicks and Cruz are excellent wideouts. I think you need to be drug tested.

I didn't say they weren't but it helps to have a good third WR when they good double, Hixon is good but not when we face the cowboys