PDA

View Full Version : Will Hill

bebil10
10-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Seems to me Will Hill is the new Gerris Wilkinson. There is so much hype around this guy who has not done anything in the regular season yet. Lets wait and see if he is really any good. So much hype around GWilkes years ago, you would have though he would be a first ballot hall of famer and Hill seems to be the same way to a lesser extent.

primetime
10-29-2012, 01:14 PM
In the few games he played he showed what many fans have known all along. Ton of talent... He's on a 4 game suspension and will be back in 2 weeks. He caused a fumble on special teams a few weeks ago. He plays safety, but is agile and fast enough to play corner on nickel packages.

NYGabriel
10-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Who's hyping him up? I must have missed it.

bebil10
10-29-2012, 01:16 PM
I posted a post a few weeks ago about possibly bring in Grant if Phillips was out and everyone was like Will Hill is so good and I saw a few other posts saying the same thing. Same thing was said about G wilkes he was a beast in the preseason, but its the preseason for a reason.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Seems to me Will Hill is the new Gerris Wilkinson. There is so much hype around this guy who has not done anything in the regular season yet. Lets wait and see if he is really any good. So much hype around GWilkes years ago, you would have though he would be a first ballot hall of famer and Hill seems to be the same way to a lesser extent.

You realize he's on a four game suspension, right?

slipknottin
10-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Would be nice to have Hill and KP to try to get either against Witten. J Will too.

Right now they really have nobody who can cover a TE.

bebil10
10-29-2012, 01:22 PM
You realize he's on a four game suspension, right?

Yes, what I am saying is that people need to stop with the wait til Will Hill gets back, then we will have 4 good safeties. This has been a theme i am seeing.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Yes, what I am saying is that people need to stop with the wait til Will Hill gets back, then we will have 4 good safeties. This has been a theme i am seeing.

Where have you been seeing it? I do think having Hill and Williams back on the field would have made for a better defense yesterday.

ReiRiza
10-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I posted a post a few weeks ago about possibly bring in Grant if Phillips was out and everyone was like Will Hill is so good and I saw a few other posts saying the same thing. Same thing was said about G wilkes he was a beast in the preseason, but its the preseason for a reason.Why would we bring back Grant? The dude, as good as he was, is done now. Will Hill not only gives a better chance now, but in the long term it makes the most sense.

Eli TO Shockey
10-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Would be nice to have Hill and KP to try to get either against Witten. J Will too.

Right now they really have nobody who can cover a TE.

J-Will was missed yesterday. Hope to have him back soon. KP too.

jomo
10-29-2012, 02:02 PM
New Gerris Wilkerson? Hill was not drafted high like GW and he's been here only a few months. He had 16 live practices in the summer or something like that. When he has played, he has played well. If you want to compare him to GW, turn him from a safety into a LB, then go back and draft him high, then wait about 4 years with zero production. You can come up with a better comparison than that.

Redeyejedi
10-29-2012, 02:06 PM
New Gerris Wilkerson? Hill was not drafted high like GW and he's been here only a few months. He had 16 live practices in the summer or something like that. When he has played, he has played well. If you want to compare him to GW, turn him from a safety into a LB, then go back and draft him high, then wait about 4 years with zero production. You can come up with a better comparison than that.I glad someone pointed out the comparison makes absolutely no sense at all.

Buddy333
10-29-2012, 02:09 PM
You realize he's on a four game suspension, right?I don't think so and as far as the hype, when he did play he looked very good. I can see him being the future starting Safety for he Giants.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't think so and as far as the hype, when he did play he looked very good. I can see him being the future starting Safety for he Giants.

I see Amukamara, Hosley, Hill, and Stevie Brown as THE future.

dave56dj
10-29-2012, 04:50 PM
The guy played nickel for a few games and his name was barely called (that being a good thing)- he blitzed well off the edge and it keeps antrel from having to match up one on one with a wideout. Gerris never did anything on the field even close to that. Its just a start but the kid looks like he can play. We will see where he spots in with hosley being the nickel now but make no mistake hill will be a factor going forward and one day will take over for trel or kp.