PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw's practice time is a good indicator of how he'll do.

joemorrisforprez
10-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Once again, Bradshaw was limited all week....and once again, it looked like he and his offensive line were strangers.

I don't think it is unreasonable, given the depth chart, that Brown and Wilson get more carries if Bradshaw is unable to practice.

I expect the same thing this week.....no practice, and another underwhelming performance against Pittsburgh.

r1000
10-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Once again, Bradshaw was limited all week....and once again, it looked like he and his offensive line were strangers.

I don't think it is unreasonable, given the depth chart, that Brown and Wilson get more carries if Bradshaw is unable to practice.

I expect the same thing this week.....no practice, and another underwhelming performance against Pittsburgh.

Very good point.. didn think about this..

Rudyy
10-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Then he should sit. I love Ahmad's heart and passion, but he can't get it done every week. If you're injured you need to rest up. Let's give other players opportunities.

ny06
10-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Then he should sit. I love Ahmad's heart and passion, but he can't get it done every week. If you're injured you need to rest up. Let's give other players opportunities.
Good luck telling Bradshaw to take a week off.

Rudyy
10-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Good luck telling Bradshaw to take a week off.Luckily I'm not in charge of that lol.

Eliscruzzz
10-29-2012, 02:01 PM
If you think anyone is going to have a good day rushing against the Steelers you are in for a big disappointment. They just held the best rushing offense to their worst production of the season. If the Giants are going to beat the Steelers it's going to be through the air not the ground.

Rudyy
10-29-2012, 02:02 PM
If you think anyone is going to have a good day rushing against the Steelers you are in for a big disappointment. They just held the best rushing offense to their worst production of the season. If the Giants are going to beat the Steelers it's going to be through the air not the ground.I think I remember hearing this leading up to the San Fran game. Anything is possible, I just would like to see more Wilson/Brown at the moment.

Rusty192
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM
I think Bradshaw will have a good game. He has just been terrible vs the NFC East.

This match will all be about tone. And AB will set it early with his physical play.

Toadofsteel
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Steelers are awesome against the run. Then again, so were the 49ers.

giantsforce
10-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Good luck telling Bradshaw to take a week off.So, are the inmates running the asylum now?

giantsforce
10-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Steelers are awesome against the run. Then again, so were the 49ers.Yeah but the 49ers do not have the awesome **** Lebeau designing their defensive plan. Just look what they did to RG3.

joemorrisforprez
10-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah but the 49ers do not have the awesome **** Lebeau designing their defensive plan. Just look what they did to RG3.

I think it's funny we can't say **** LeBeau without getting filtered.

nycisgreat
10-29-2012, 03:42 PM

I was saying the same thing yesterday. How do you start a guy who has serious ankle issues and didn't practice all week long? I feel the coaching staff treats Bradshaw differently from the way they treated BJ. Bradshaw isn't capable to doing it by himself. The loyalty our team has to Bradshaw isn't going to improve our run game.

oldgiantfan
10-29-2012, 03:45 PM
We will be passing against a run defense that's as good as Pitts. If that happens we'll mostly be using Bradshaw because he's a better pass protector than the others.