PDA

View Full Version : Week 9 & Weeks 12-16 all tough games

rebelfan1966
10-29-2012, 05:23 PM
With teams like the Steelers, Packers, Saints, Falcons, Ravens and two divisional games with the Skins and Eagles......

We better have our chin straps buckled up tight, because none of those games are going to be easy.

Flip Empty
10-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Every game is potentially a tough game; it doesn't matter who you're playing. Look at the Bears v Panthers or Jags v Packers games yesterday. Any team can put up a fight.

RoanokeFan
10-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Every game is potentially a tough game; it doesn't matter who you're playing. Look at the Bears v Panthers or Jags v Packers games yesterday. Any team can put up a fight.

+1

Overdrive92
10-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Tough games, but they're all saying the same thing about us. "Giants, that'll be a tough game". We can hang in there with any of those teams.

Looking at the rest of our schedule, most of the games we have left are toss-ups. Really, if we only win about half of those toss-ups, we'll be fine.

GentleGiant
10-29-2012, 06:42 PM
The saints, steelers, and ravens game will be easier than people think.

Only thing on the ravens I'd worry about is Ray Rice. And the saints are....... the saints. Pittsburgh doesn't do well away either.

rainierjef
10-29-2012, 06:48 PM
With the performance I saw on Sunday. every game is gonna be an uphill battle.

brad
10-29-2012, 06:50 PM
With the performance I saw on Sunday. every game is gonna be an uphill battle.

One game doesn't define a season... a bad game doesn't equate to bad team. We all know this team is better than what we saw yesterday

Tommy_Ribs
10-29-2012, 08:03 PM
In all seriousness, I would rather be 10-6 going through a schedule like this and being tested and having to respond to adversity, than being 15-1, or 14-2 and cruised through somewhat easier competition. I think we all are well aware how several reams have made out taking that path, cough cough

Flip Empty
10-29-2012, 08:03 PM
The Giants laid their egg but still managed to come through with a win. I guess you can call that progress.

rainierjef
10-29-2012, 08:12 PM
One game doesn't define a season... a bad game doesn't equate to bad team. We all know this team is better than what we saw yesterday

Yeah! I agree, but still every game is going to be tough, every game is going to be an uphill battle to get back into the playoffs. There are no easy games and If we see the same lackluster performance we saw yesterday next week nothing is going easy

bELIeve_in_Giants
10-29-2012, 08:15 PM
After the second Washington game last year did anyone forecast a superbowl win? Each game is different and each game has potential.

Gmen 802
10-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Only leaves us better prepared for the playoffs. Can't wait

Buddy333
10-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Tough schedule, no more October games, and its the second half of the season.

jaxnygmen
10-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Got to take it a game at a time. No let downs and continue to make adjustments and improve. Hopefully, get some players healthy again and off suspension, Hill.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-29-2012, 10:47 PM
The players did was was asked of them. It is the COACHES who call our plays for the D and the COACHES for the most part that call the plays for the O. Yesterday our D did their job and then some, but got burnt out fast since our O didnt do crap. 6 turnovers should = a huge win, yet our O didnt do their job the way expected. T Homo can have his passing yds of over 400, I will rest easy knowing we won, yet I know that something has to change. We should have put that game away by the half, and then pressed the cowpukes the rest of the game. Tony simply cannot throw when contained and under pressure.

BigBlue1971
10-30-2012, 12:31 AM
i believe this team can accomplish anything on the field! i mean "team", "finish" "all in" and all that stuff is etched on their brain.

the remaining schedule is tough but this Giants team is special imo.

a team that goes into 9er territory and crush them then go into a much hated rivals territory and not only beat them but completely shut down their momentum in the 4th qtr has to be special!

the Giants know the importance of these remaining games and i beleive will step their game up at the same time! i dont think there will be a 2nd half letdown this year!

Overdrive92
10-30-2012, 01:08 AM
The players did was was asked of them. It is the COACHES who call our plays for the D and the COACHES for the most part that call the plays for the O. Yesterday our D did their job and then some, but got burnt out fast since our O didnt do crap. 6 turnovers should = a huge win, yet our O didnt do their job the way expected. T Homo can have his passing yds of over 400, I will rest easy knowing we won, yet I know that something has to change. We should have put that game away by the half, and then pressed the cowpukes the rest of the game. Tony simply cannot throw when contained and under pressure.

I'm pretty sure the COACHES didn't call for Cruz to drop so many balls. I'm pretty sure the COACHES didn't call for Coe and Webster to let Dez run right by them for his near-TD catch.

Point is, let's not put all the blame on the coaches and act like the players did nothing wrong. It was a group effort.

JB456
10-30-2012, 01:33 AM

Dude, every time the Giants play a game in the division I have a colitis flareup. There are no easy game in the division for the Giants no matter what.

CuseGirl
10-30-2012, 03:02 AM
The most important thing is win the division and be healthy. That's it. Get a home playoff game, win it and get fired up to make it back to the title. They dont need to be 13-3 to win a title. They need to be healthy and in the playoffs.

Captain Chaos
10-30-2012, 07:51 AM
It's the NFL they all are tough....