PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to hire 2 Head Coaches?

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 10:18 AM
TC is great the 1st half of every season & Norm Turner is great in the 2nd half every season.

Question: Could the NYG's hire 2 HCs & call them something like Co-HC?

TC could run the team in 1st half & Norm or someone like him run the team in 2nd half & then they'd win division each & every year.

Kinda simple right?

All I know is they have to do something different because what they've been doing the past 4 years is broken.

VBGiantsFan
12-19-2011, 11:39 AM
TC is great the 1st half of every season & Norm Turner is great in the 2nd half every season.

TC could run the team in 1st half & Norm or someone like him run the team in 2nd half & then they'd win division each & every year.

Kinda simple right?

All I know is they have to do something different because what they've been doing the past 4 years is broken.

Since Coughlin has 1 year left, how about hire Spags as co head coach to take over after next year.

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 11:43 AM

Kinda simple right?

Since Coughlin has 1 year left, how about hire Spags as co head coach to take over after next year.

If they're planning to have only one HC then that job should go to .......

JEFF FISHER X HC TENN TITIANS

Big Blue 418
12-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Stop saying Spags . He like Wade Phillips are good coordinators but over their heads as head coaches.

And Fisher blows too.

I want a fresh coach

idiotekniQues
12-19-2011, 12:16 PM
why the hell does everyone want spags as a head coach. he has done diddly in st louis.

i would love him as a d coordinator but he hasn't proven **** as an HC.