View Full Version : Coming For Steelers Giants Game - Anybody Have a Pair of Seats?

10-30-2012, 11:42 AM
My wife and I are coming into town on Saturday and staying at the Homewood Suites right by statdium. I am a Steelers fan and she is a big Giants fan. If anybody has a pair of seats they are willing to part with for a reasonable price (I will pay above face) I'd be happy to take them off your hands and if we sit by you during the game I will supply you with some beers/food of your choice. Last time I made a post like this on the steelers board I ended up sitting with Mike Tomlin's brother and a few NFL agents on the 25 yard line. You never know what you're gonna get. Otherwise, can anybody comment on how easy/difficult it is to buy tickets on site right before the game these days? It used to be very easy but haven't been to see the Giants in about 4 years.

10-30-2012, 12:23 PM
You should be able to find some at Ticketmaster before teh game and there are always scalpers on site. The closer to game time, the more reasonable the price

10-30-2012, 12:29 PM
does TM usually drop tickets the day of game or on Fridayish? :)

thanks for the tip, it's appreciated...

10-30-2012, 12:47 PM
^Ticketmaster doesn't usually drop their prices.

10-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I believe RoanokeFan was insinuating that TM might release additional tickets before Sunday's game, is that not the case? I'll be looking to buy from a fan in the parking lot if I can't find any via TM....I'm sure I'll be alright.

10-30-2012, 06:04 PM
How easy is it to scalp? I want to go to the Eagles Giants game on Dec.30 but I dont want to buy tickets too far out in case its a meaningless game, therefor I would lose a bit of the excitement and experience. I have a 2ish hour drive to Metlife so If scalping is hard I wouldnt attempt it. Any input??

10-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Right now, Stub Hub has a seat in row 10 sec 123 right where the players enter/exit for like $220 which is pretty good from my assessment of various ticket sources. I just dont wanna jump on something and have it be a meaningless game.

10-30-2012, 06:40 PM
I have 2 tickets available in club a for the steelers and eagle games. 42 yard line on giants side.

10-30-2012, 11:18 PM
speedman, I assume those are pretty expensive right? Not interested in anything over a couple hundred each. thanks for the offer though

10-31-2012, 12:34 AM
I might take the train down from Baltimore to see the steelers game. figured while I am here might as well, how are the ticket prices at the booth? If there is any?