PDA

View Full Version : NFLN says 'Boys can come roaring back in the East!

ashleymarie
10-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Because of their soft schedule. I haven't looked at Dallas's schedule but it was stated they have only one team to play that is a winning team. The rest of their schedule is easy. peasy. Scary if true.

Rudyy
10-30-2012, 02:26 PM
In my opinion, it doesn't matter who Dallas is playing. Someway, somehow they are going to shoot themselves in the foot. (minus the opening night game).

FBomb
10-30-2012, 02:27 PM
They can!! If they get their turnover issue under control they could start winning. The question is.....can they?

Eliscruzzz
10-30-2012, 02:41 PM
They still have to play the Eagles twice, the redskins twice, NO their schedule is far from easy.

BParcells777
10-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Colin Cowherd was all over this last year..........they came roaring back to 8-8

They might go 0-8 here is their "soft" schedule- Their only shot is the Browns and the Browns can be a handfull if they come to play

If they beat the Browns they would finish 4-12

The Eagles might be right there with them.........The Skins are the new #2 in the NFC East

Sun, Nov 4

@ Falcons

8:20 PM

Georgia Dome

Tickets

Sun, Nov 11

@ Eagles

4:25 PM

Lincoln Financial Field

Tickets

Sun, Nov 18

Browns

1:00 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Thu, Nov 22

Redskins

4:15 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 2

Eagles

8:20 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 9

@ Bengals

Paul Brown Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 16

Steelers

4:25 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 23

Saints

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 30

@ Redskins

FedEx Field

Tickets

stormblue
10-30-2012, 02:52 PM
and to think i thought we totally exposed them for the pretenders they really are.
how could i have been so mistaken.

drewz
10-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Their sechedule is much easier, but they still have to play Pittsburgh, Falcons, and the rest of the NFC East twice..

drewz
10-30-2012, 03:00 PM
and they play the Saints, you never know what team will show up

ashleymarie
10-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Thank you all for your responses. I feel better. Thank you BParcells for that schedule. I couldn't look it up. We have Long Island relatives here visiting and I cannot stay on the computer. Two of my cousins are wanting the computer to check in on the "NYGiants Board? haha

RoanokeFan
10-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Here's their schedule. FBomb is right about their turnovers. If they can't fix that, they are in trouble

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/season-schedule.html

TheAnalyst
10-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Doesn't look like a cake walk to me... Easier then ours, but still. They aren't as good as us.

giantsfan420
10-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Not a chance. Dallas and philly for that matter have to win 7 of their final 9 games, thats with playing washington, dallas/philly 4x. Then u add in the rest of their schedule, dalls vs atl next week/philly vs no for example, aint no way either team gets that done and reach ten wins. I have a hard time believing both are .500 teams even.

We go 3-5 the final 8 and get nine wins, i still believe we win the division but the first half schedule was hareder than the last imho and we will win eleven games minimum

Flip Empty
10-30-2012, 05:40 PM
and to think i thought we totally exposed them for the pretenders they really are.
The pretenders who came back from being 23 points down, you mean?

Anything could happen.

BParcells777
10-30-2012, 05:45 PM

Anything could happen.
I would not classify The Cowboys as anything but a good team in the NFL's toughest Division
having said that they could win out, lose out, or anywhere in between.......they have dug themsleves a hole....not an insurmountable one though.

FrankAE
10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
They will easily show up unprepared 2 -3 x's and have 4 division games left, it's just the bandwagon blowing smoke. Cowboys are mistaken for a good team when clicking because the big play ability they have, no doubt they do. But fundamentals is how to win games and they don't how it or a coaching staff that knows how to teach it. And a owner who doesn't care about it. All they care about is flashy td's and that's is why they are a average team.
Yea they play us hard, guess what Giants are champions EVERYONE plays us hard.

Their logo should be a star hanging in a noose.

stormblue
10-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by stormblue

Anything could happen.

@Flip

sorry man , that was meant as a sarcasm ....i guess i can't do red fonts for some reason.

slipknottin
10-30-2012, 06:04 PM
According to footballoutsiders, giants have the 11th most difficult remaining schedule, while the cowboys have the 27th most difficult.

Philly has the 19th, and washington has the 20th.

Flip Empty
10-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by stormblue

Anything could happen.

@Flip

sorry man , that was meant as a sarcasm ....i guess i can't do red fonts for some reason.
Ugh, I usually pick up on it.
Still, I'm sure there are people who've counted out the other teams in this division. They shouldn't, because, as history has shown, this division cannot be won at the halfway point.

CowboysSuck
10-30-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm worried about Dallas. When they are clicking they are one of the better teams in football. We must not discount them or we could be in for a serious letdown.

CowboysSuck
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM
According to footballoutsiders, giants have the 11th most difficult remaining schedule, while the cowboys have the 27th most difficult.

Philly has the 19th, and washington has the 20th.

All the more reason we should be very worried about each one of them. We need to win as many games as we can. We especially, should all know that those 3 teams are extremely dangerous.

stormblue
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM
well , as long as we keep gettin' 5 FG's and 6 turnovers per game i guess we're golden.

no worries.

TheEnigma
10-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Of course they are going to say this even if these expectations are highly unlikely and unrealistic. The Cowboys fanbase is enormous and has a decent size chunk of bandwagoners. They want to keep them watching the games.

Antwuan
10-30-2012, 06:14 PM
The Browns are the only team on the Cowboys remaining schedule were you could say they should be able to win.

BigBlue1971
10-30-2012, 06:17 PM
with Romo it will be hard for them to make a comeback for the playoffs!

he cant step up imo! i mean he pressured knowing a lot is riding on him.

i dont think he has the fortitude or attitude to come roaring back!