PDA

View Full Version : hope the field survived sandy?

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
brutal storm! i do hope we did not sustain any storm damage. we don't need any distractions at this point on! the storm has caused damage all over the east, and it will alter the practice this week, so hope the field is perfect, don't need any excuses for lousy play!

Tmurda1984
10-30-2012, 02:18 PM
People are dying and your praying that our field will be ready by Sunday lol

pino
10-30-2012, 02:24 PM
That doesn't mean he don't care about the people dying. This is a Giants related forum.

If that's the case there are people dying in Afganistan and we are worried about the Giants making the playoffs.

zimonami
10-30-2012, 02:27 PM
brutal storm! i do hope we did not sustain any storm damage. we don't need any distractions at this point on! the storm has caused damage all over the east, and it will alter the practice this week, so hope the field is perfect, don't need any excuses for lousy play!
Are you from Sea Cliff, Long island?

FBomb
10-30-2012, 02:29 PM
There is a thread titled Hurricane Sandy and the Steelers game. It has some pictures a member of this board took with their phone (I assume). There was big time flooding in Moonachie (right beind the Meadowlands), but other than a few minor things...the stadium is just fine.

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Are you from Sea Cliff, Long island?

yes, I am from there!! and I am concerned for our friends and loved one's and anyone else in harms way! this is not a news Blog it is a Giants football blog, and i was just wondering re: the field conditions. that's all we need is a muddy crappy mess to worry about!

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 03:47 PM
People are dying and your praying that our field will be ready by Sunday lol

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?22275-Superstorm-Does-Not-Damage-MetLife-Stadium this was just [posted on this forum a few minutes ago , even with people dying! . murda!!!