PDA

View Full Version : dueling Mannings!

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 03:38 PM
http://www.giantexile.com/eli-manning-and-ny-giants-facing-peyton-manning-and-denver-broncos-in-super-bowl-in-new-orleans-becoming-more-of-a-reality-each-week/

this was an interesting article. i wonder how the manning family is divided amongst their respective relatives? who do you side with? could be interesting if it comes to fruition !

Rudyy
10-30-2012, 03:51 PM
I think that would be the most watched Super Bowl in history.

Antwuan
10-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Would Be A Very Interesting Superbowl.

Go Giants!!!

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
the amount of viewership and the staggering amount of money generated by this match-up would be GINORMOUS! with the ego of the NFL owners, bet they are trying to figure out the logistics and the bribes it would take to make this happen without the fans becoming suspicious? BHUAHAHAHAHAH!A

CowboysSuck
10-30-2012, 06:59 PM
I would have a boner

Overdrive92
10-30-2012, 07:17 PM
That would be nice, but it's hard to think that far down the road right now.

Not to mention, it's in New Orleans. The Mannings' hometown in the house that Archie built.

FrankAE
10-30-2012, 11:12 PM
A Manning bowl in New Orleans, Eli takes it easy. Eli takes any Super Bowl he's in regardless who he's playing. Beat the undefeated in 07' then again in the revenge game, whoop the 49ers in the revenge game, easy put Peyton has taken the reg series wins that is Eli revenge game = win.

rainierjef
10-30-2012, 11:27 PM
I think that would be the most watched Super Bowl in history.

Kind of like the Saints vs Colts a year after the unfortunate hurricane katrina. eh... eh... I'm just steering up conspiracies don't mind me. Wouldn't be surprised though the NFL would come out huge in a manning bowl. Numbers would be set that would not be broken for some times after.

Rudyy
10-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Kind of like the Saints vs Colts a year after the unfortunate hurricane katrina. eh... eh... I'm just steering up conspiracies don't mind me. Wouldn't be surprised though the NFL would come out huge in a manning bowl. Numbers would be set that would not be broken for some times after.That would be the king of Super Bowls.

Hessian
10-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Is there a dreamboat forum for trash like this? I'm not bagging on you, but holy hell we need take care of our own business. Who gives two ****s what denver does? Oh wait...

GiantRoc
10-31-2012, 03:35 AM
Is there a dreamboat forum for trash like this? I'm not bagging on you, but holy hell we need take care of our own business. Who gives two ****s what denver does? Oh wait...

"Always with the negative waves Moriarty." "Woof woof."

Captain Chaos
10-31-2012, 05:50 AM
I think it would be very fun to watch, we've seen these games in the past; however, Eli is fianlly a match (I believe) for Payton).

Toadofsteel
10-31-2012, 10:53 PM
I could see it now... Archie walks out to flip the coin... LOL

CowboysSuck
11-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I mean, to be super honest, would you even be THAT upset if Eli lost to his older brother, tying them at 2 rings a piece? Its scares me to say it, but I dont think i would break anything in my room over it...

Toadofsteel
11-01-2012, 12:40 AM
I mean, to be super honest, would you even be THAT upset if Eli lost to his older brother, tying them at 2 rings a piece? Its scares me to say it, but I dont think i would break anything in my room over it...

I still want Eli to win, on the big stage. Honestly, beating Peyton at this point is the only thing that Eli hasn't done yet. And it's too bad his chances came in 2006 and 2010, which were 2 of his weakest full (not counting rookie) years...