PDA

View Full Version : I Blame This Loss on Aickman/Buck

Kruunch
12-19-2011, 11:30 AM
As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.

Mr Excitement
12-19-2011, 11:33 AM
As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.

I'm not sure Buck likes women...

Kruunch
12-19-2011, 11:35 AM

Same applies for men ... Buck couldn't even claim to be asexual since he'd put himself into a coma.

The man has all the zeal of a diet crouton.

allentown PA
12-19-2011, 11:52 AM
I blame pam oliver

Robert21156
12-20-2011, 10:28 PM
LOL! Buck Sucks! He's a big GMen hater and loves the Plowboys. Hope he's not announcing our last game cause he'd get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing the Pokes take us down.

Mercury
12-21-2011, 09:36 AM
I blame pam oliver

If she only had sex with you, the Giants would have won?

galaxy10
12-21-2011, 09:40 AM

I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired. I am at work.

BlueJayC
12-21-2011, 09:48 AM
As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan. And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.

I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired. I am at work.
</P>

It's okay they swapped a s*** Cowboy out for a s*** Cowboy this week......the tub of lard, Albert and Johnston are doing this week's game.......seems like all these guys are jinx's......</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-21-2011, 10:14 AM

lol u actually made me lol with the punching the orphan line

fansince69
12-21-2011, 10:28 AM

I'm pretty sure Buck likes Aikman...Ever see the way he looks at him when he is talking?

Overdrive92
12-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Well lucky for you, we got Kenny Albert and Siragusa this week.

MattMeyerBud
12-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Well lucky for you, we got Kenny Albert and Siragusa this week.

can we just move to the AFC