PDA

View Full Version : How can our GIANTS win the "NY Mediocre Bowl" on X-Mas Eve???

GIANTS740ilbmw
12-19-2011, 11:40 AM
After watching that debacle against the deadskins I'm @ loss for words??? :o(

ibbill
12-19-2011, 07:10 PM

If it were me I would put Kiwi at one DE Sir JPP other DE Tuck to be used as a spare DE and DT seeing he is hurt.

At least blitz Kiwi once in a while the guys a sack machine when he gets his chances.

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 07:12 PM
We can only hope the Jets play worse than us and give the game away.

jhamburg
12-19-2011, 07:13 PM

What makes me sick is that everyone is going to say how Sanchez is a "great" and "clutch" late season QB, rather than the obvious truth that every mediocre QB looks awesome when they play us.

jjj45
12-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Im actually already over the loss. Its really weird. It's never happened that quick for me.

Its kinda funny are shocked and hurt people are. Like they didnt even see it coming. Once we beat Dallas everyone started popping the champagne. We've played like crap a lot this season. And then folks act like the its the end of the world when we drop another game.

The Jets are trash. We'll beat their sorry asses.

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Umm and we are not trash?

jjj45
12-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Umm and we are not trash?We're old recycled beer bottles. Their trash.

JMGGIANTS
12-19-2011, 07:22 PM
LOL okay, I want to believe you.

giantsforce
12-19-2011, 07:29 PM
After watching that debacle against the deadskins I'm @ loss for words??? :o(Here is what it needs to happen for the Giants to win:

1. The 3 stooges (Coughlin, Killdrive, Fewell) get abducted by aliens
2. Rolle shuts his mouth thus having energy to make tackles
3. Prince plays like a 1st draft choice and not like Mr. Irrelevant
4. Plax shoots his foot and Sanchez's hand
5. Rex returns the "favor" he promised to the Giants after the beat the Pats
6. The Giants organization stops dressing the grounds crew as Giants players
7. The real Giants players start believing they can win like Roanoke Fan does
8. The Jets forfeit the game.

Other than that, is (losing) business as usual.

ibbill
12-19-2011, 07:35 PM
After watching that debacle against the deadskins I'm @ loss for words??? :o(Here is what it needs to happen for the Giants to win:

8. The Jets forfeit the game. Now I know we can win that one (maybe)

giantsforce
12-19-2011, 07:37 PM

8. The Jets forfeit the game. Now I know we can win that one (maybe)What I meant to say is that all 8 must happen for the Giants to win the game.

plc
12-19-2011, 07:54 PM
I Giants better win this game.The whole organization will be in trouble including the GM if we lose this game.We will win.

giantsforce
12-19-2011, 07:58 PM
I Giants better win this game.The whole organization will be in trouble including the GM if we lose this game.We will win.Now I feel much better, Thank you!

plc
12-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Go Big Blue

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 08:04 PM
2 things need to happen.

Sanchez needs to play badly. He needs to be inaccurate with his throws. I'm taking it as a given that the Giants defense will be unable to cover anyone, so the only hope is that Sanchez misses his targets, because no way will it be because of anything Fewell does.

Eli has to play a terrific game. He'll need at least 35 points, because again, the Giants defense is scab-team bad. He'll need to make perfect throws, because Gilbride will once again expect him to have pinpoint accuracy on 30+ yard attempts.

I also expect Gilbride to quickly abandon the run again, so Eli shouldn't expect play-action to be a viable option. Da'Rel Scott will likewise not see the field either, so the Jets don't have to worry about any surprises. Therefore, the Jets will have great coverage most of the game, because Gilbride will not surprise them at all.

Again, Eli will have to have Rodgers/Brees accuracy to win.

I think he can do it, but the odds are very much against the Giants because both our coordinators have zero creativity or confidence in their players, and it totally shows.

plc
12-19-2011, 08:12 PM
You are right.I do think TC brings in both coordinators and makes some big time changes.They might as well go for it because their jobs are on the line.Losing to the skins might be the best thing that could have happened.

JMFP2
12-19-2011, 08:29 PM
You are right.I do think TC brings in both* coordinators and makes some big time changes.They might as well go for it because their jobs are on the line.Losing to the skins might be the best thing that could have happened.*

Fewell needs to lock Webster on Santonio Holmes, and lock Ross onto Plaxico.

He needs to start 3 linebackers, and stick with it.

He needs to blitz Rolle again, and let Phillips handle the deep stuff.

And he needs to get this defensive line shifting and stunting.

And, he needs to get Tuck off the field and replace him with someone who can play at 100%.

NYfanatic
12-19-2011, 09:09 PM
You are right.I do think TC brings in both coordinators and makes some big time changes.They might as well go for it because their jobs are on the line.Losing to the skins might be the best thing that could have happened.

Fewell needs to lock Webster on Santonio Holmes, and lock Ross onto Plaxico.

He needs to start 3 linebackers, and stick with it.

He needs to blitz Rolle again, and let Phillips handle the deep stuff.

And he needs to get this defensive line shifting and stunting.

And, he needs to get Tuck off the field and replace him with someone who can play at 100%.
Thats too much brain power for Fewell to use so it looks like it would have to be some more "Zone" coverage. Putting some small guy on Plax and having Webster cover Kerly or another of their low type wrs. Then have NO ONE cover Keller. I bet he gets so wide open on some plays it would be LOL type laughable. Maybe some Cmon man moments for our D to suffer through this Saturday. Should be fun.

dinz
12-19-2011, 09:58 PM
we are the road team, so we win.. wearing the whites.. hate the blue..

g_menfan80
12-19-2011, 10:02 PM
+1

stormblue
12-19-2011, 10:07 PM
send in the clowns

Mr Excitement
12-19-2011, 10:35 PM

Hahahaha...thats some funny ****!

jimsgints
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Bottom line is this, this is a bad "team" right now, don't get your hopes up and don't expect some miracle cure to happen. I've been a fan since the 60's, this year was the worst year I can ever remember. It's one thing to expect a bad season but this year even with the injuries I expected the Giants to not get embarrassed at home by the eagles and redskins. Pathetic. No one can tell me that this team can't be coached better than this.

plaxattack17
12-21-2011, 09:56 AM
just beat Rex Ryan, thats all i ask, that fat loudmouth needs a taste from New York's real team. I couldn't stand it if that ******* wins. Coughlin is class all the way, and Rex's trash talking about someone who he needs to realise has won a superbowl and he won't. Just please win, show some effing heart and pride.

gumby742
12-21-2011, 10:00 AM
I have better things to do then to worry about this heartless, soft, and sorry excuse for a football team . If they win, great. If they don't, i honestly don't care because i don't expect them to.

gumby742
12-21-2011, 10:02 AM
You are right.I do think TC brings in both coordinators and makes some big time changes.They might as well go for it because their jobs are on the line.Losing to the skins might be the best thing that could have happened. Fewell needs to lock Webster on Santonio Holmes, and lock Ross onto Plaxico. He needs to start 3 linebackers, and stick with it. He needs to blitz Rolle again, and let Phillips handle the deep stuff. And he needs to get this defensive line shifting and stunting. And, he needs to get Tuck off the field and replace him with someone who can play at 100%.</P>

I'd like to see him drop 10 into coverage, just to see if he'd do it.</P>

Captain Chaos
12-21-2011, 10:03 AM
The musings on this board are like the Defense, a joke! Unless Eli can keep up with Sanchez, and if he doesn't the media will have a field day with that, we won't win.

SIMMS5611
12-21-2011, 10:08 AM
The musings on this board are like the Defense, a joke! Unless Eli can keep up with Sanchez, and if he doesn't the media will have a field day with that, we won't win.</P>

</P>

Eli "keep up" with Sanchez?!</P>

I think you have that backwards, Hoss. </P>

I'm not going to restart the whole "Elite Eli" debate, but everyone w/half a brain knows </P>

Eli is a much better QB than Sanchez.</P>

Robert21156
12-22-2011, 12:17 AM
The musings on this board are like the Defense, a joke! Unless Eli can keep up with Sanchez, and if he doesn't the media will have a field day with that, we won't win.</P>

*</P>

Eli "keep up" with Sanchez?!</P>

I think you have that backwards, Hoss. </P>

I'm not going to restart the whole "Elite Eli" debate, but everyone w/half a brain knows </P>

Eli is a much better QB than Sanchez.</P>
I'm sure he was making note that our defense is SO BAD that Sanchez will look great, whereas the Jets defense is NORMALLY pretty good, although not so much right now. As I've asked before, how many yards per game could Eli throw for against OUR defense? You'd need new calculators.