PDA

View Full Version : I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE STEELERS THIS WEEK!

Abby Manning
11-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Their offense is just explosive and they can score pretty much at will against us. Their receivers can burn our secondary, and we better watch out for that big Ben deep ball. Big Ben is very elusive making it difficult for Osi and Tuck to have a banner day, let alone lay a finger on his jersey, not to mention his o line gives him serious protection against our front 4. Say what you want, but we have been playing pretty shabby the last couple games. You people thinking its going to be an advantage for us because they are taking a long bus ride to NJ, think again. They will be sleeping the whole way, and well rested and will show up like caged tigers. Watch out Eli!

BillTheGreek
11-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Their offense is just explosive and they can score pretty much at will against us. Their receivers can burn our secondary, and we better watch out for that big Ben deep ball. Big Ben is very elusive making it difficult for Osi and Tuck to have a banner day, let alone lay a finger on his jersey, not to mention his o line gives him serious protection against our front 4. Say what you want, but we have been playing pretty shabby the last couple games. You people thinking its going to be an advantage for us because they are taking a long bus ride to NJ, think again. They will be sleeping the whole way, and well rested and will show up like caged tigers. Watch out Eli!

Something to think about !

Cloud57
11-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Well if you think about it they haven't played well in the beginning of the season, and they haven't played well on the road. But now they are playing really good so I think they will be really motivated to beat the defending champs on the road, that will give them a huge momentum boost.

CowboysSuck
11-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Nothing is won or lost until the game starts. This game, I have this weird feeling, is not going to be a nail biter. We will likely know the winner halfway through the 4th if not by the beginning.

JJC7301
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Giants are the better team and the Steelers have had key injuries, but they are a team that is always up for a game; they're always tough; and they always have a "next man up" mentality like the Giants. Very well coached team with a tough, winning QB.

It'll be a tough game, but I expect the Giants to win and will be disappointed if they don't.

BigBlue wins
11-01-2012, 08:48 PM

Abby I would feel more worried about your husbands health. Diehl is coming back as the starter.

Abby Manning
11-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Abby I would feel more worried about your husbands health. Diehl is coming back as the starter.

Eli is as healthy as an ox, but the flooded lobby of the apartment complex, and all the damage inflicted on his fellow New Jerseyans will weigh heavily on his mind during this game.

miked1958
11-01-2012, 10:27 PM
It's important to get out to a quick start on the 2nd half of our schedule. We have never been better then 5-3 under the TC/Eli era. Be good to get that 1st win under our belts and get another vs Cinn

GiantRoc
11-02-2012, 02:01 AM
To be honest, I think the D-line will get to Rapistburger as much as they did Romo. They are really getting that push again. He is not nearly as mobile as Romo. He also holds the ball a lot longer as well. If the D-line maintains control of their speed they can get to him. Don't look to get the big hits. Linval is finally getting the hang of it. He hasn't been whiffing lately. With Canty back, we have that strong inside push again. Now if Tuck or Osi can help JPP a bit, it could go very well. Pitt's RB's are a bit Banged up too. That will help also.

Diamondring
11-02-2012, 02:05 AM
Giants played shabby for only one week and that was against Dallas.

bearbryant
11-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Ya, Ya should be worried about the Steelers. They're a well coached team, experienced and talented. So are we. This week we have the new improved 3 Safety set with Brown, KP and AR. Hopefully this scheme works like the '07 one did. Along with that, I pray that the secondary coaches have figured out a way not to let slot receivers run the same play 4 times for huge gains and fewell should figure out a way to prevent Big Ben from naked bootin' it in for a TD like Homo did! Should be another barnburner, Jints win 28-27

BParcells777
11-02-2012, 03:07 AM
I'm worried about the Steelers too.......I hope they make it out of Giants Stadium alive LOL

Redeyejedi
11-02-2012, 06:56 AM
With everything that happened this week wont be shocked if they arent ready to play.

Captain Chaos
11-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Dear Abby,

The Steeler organization is one class act and always put forth great effort, the Giants will need to play at a high level to win this game. Their receivers are fast the O line is big, they have a great pass D and their run D isn't that shabby either. This will be a great test for this team and one that they need to pass if they are to stay in the discussion of top teams in the NFL. I think it will be a great game and hope that we can correct some of our O issues!

FrankAE
11-02-2012, 10:52 AM
There is no reason to believe the Giants can't dominate this game. They should and anything less would be embarrassing. Did I really read their receivers are fast, so in desean jackson and he don't do crap against the giants when he's on offense of course. We all know about ST's. It's amazing how little credit Giants fans give the team, then you expect them to show up their hardest every week. Giants are champions and have lived up to the challenge of this schedule on the path to repeat, give them love. Steelers have done nothing to show they can ball with the Giants.

CDN_G-FAN
11-02-2012, 02:23 PM
i'm not nearly as worried about the steelers as i was about the cowboys.

we've had a much eaiser time keeping pace with high scoring offenses than getting good production against really tough defenses.

i'd put the cowboy defense WAY ahead of the Steeler defense at this point in time.

Rusty192
11-02-2012, 02:31 PM
i'm not nearly as worried about the steelers as i was about the cowboys.

we've had a much eaiser time keeping pace with high scoring offenses than getting good production against really tough defenses.

i'd put the cowboy defense WAY ahead of the Steeler defense at this point in time.To be honest their D doesn't worry me at all. Their offense will be very hard for our defense to handle. The Steelers are a dink-and-dunk team and that is what we have struggled badly against. Of course we have struggled with pretty much any kind of pass attack. lol They are patient with their offense and it will be up to us to try and cause some mistakes.

Morehead State
11-02-2012, 02:42 PM
You should be. they are a very tough team. Not defective like the Cowboys. Good players, well coached.

timmytimm3
11-02-2012, 02:51 PM
To be honest, I think the D-line will get to Rapistburger as much as they did Romo. They are really getting that push again. He is not nearly as mobile as Romo. He also holds the ball a lot longer as well. If the D-line maintains control of their speed they can get to him. Don't look to get the big hits. Linval is finally getting the hang of it. He hasn't been whiffing lately. With Canty back, we have that strong inside push again. Now if Tuck or Osi can help JPP a bit, it could go very well. Pitt's RB's are a bit Banged up too. That will help also.

Bernard is practicing this week and will probably play too. He was playing well before he went down. I think the pass rush will continue to get better as the year goes on.

Kendo15
11-02-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't think BB has met JPP yet has he?

Yet .............

egyptian420
11-02-2012, 04:10 PM
It all comes down to which Giants team shows up.

If the Giants team that beat the 49ers shows up, we'll win, if last week's team shows up, we're getting destroyed.

Kendo15
11-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't think BB has met JPP yet has he?

Yet .............

Just call me Nostra-frickin-damus!!!