PDA

View Full Version : Travis Beckum and other stuff from Twitter

Rudyy
11-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Art Stapleton @art_stapleton: Travis Beckum says he has been taking 1st tm reps on offense & special teams this week, thinks he has good chance to get activated Sat #NYG

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton: Blackburn and Williams OUT, Rivers doubtful & Bradshaw/Phillips/Pascoe questionable #NYG

Do you think Travis Beckum will play vs Pittsburgh?

Jahh
11-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Who are they cutting to activate Beckum?

giantsfan420
11-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Why is he taking first team reps?

Rudyy
11-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Why is he taking first team reps?I'm trying to find other notes on him, but that's all they said. I'm not really sure it's kinda random actually.

Rudyy
11-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Who are they cutting to activate Beckum?I wish I could answer that.

Cloud57
11-02-2012, 02:18 PM
didn't we have a 2nd round draft pick who has more talent?

Rudyy
11-02-2012, 02:20 PM
didn't we have a 2nd round draft pick who has more talent?It's hard to answer because I don't know if he's going to see any action

I'm guessing he is because he's activated and practiced with the 1st team, but it wasn't a clear he's going to start, or he's not gonna start.

If he does start that's really weird, Randle should be getting touches.

Jahh
11-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I wish I could answer that.

I probably should've said, who do you think they will cut?

Rudyy
11-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I probably should've said, who do you think they will cut?Can't they place someone on IR?
I don't really know how these transactions work but I can't think of anyone worth cutting..well..David Diehl but that will never happen.

timmytimm3
11-02-2012, 02:45 PM
That should really jump start the running game

RoanokeFan
11-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Can't they place someone on IR?
I don't really know how these transactions work but I can't think of anyone worth cutting..well..David Diehl but that will never happen.

They did that with Scott and we still have Hill to bring back after this game. I am thinking we may see J Williams and/or Ojomo his IR if they're serious about bringing Beckum back. I still think Beckum may be released or head to IR.

Jahh
11-02-2012, 03:00 PM
They did that with Scott and we still have Hill to bring back after this game. I am thinking we may see J Williams and/or Ojomo his IR if they're serious about bringing Beckum back. I still think Beckum may be released or head to IR.

I wonder if Pascoe is in danger of getting cut. I think Ojomo may go because they have been seemingly using Kiwi more on the d-line.