PDA

View Full Version : Why was my post deleted???

53canton
12-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I dont know whats going on. Everyone has posted about Plax. Why was my post deleted?

delayofgame
12-03-2008, 05:42 PM
you touch yourself

53canton
12-03-2008, 05:46 PM
what???????????? And you dont???

manning to shockey
12-03-2008, 05:47 PM
you touch yourself

LMFAO

SEC105
12-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I dont know whats going on. Everyone has posted about Plax. Why was my post deleted?</P>

Pierce got rid of it for ya!</P>

manning to shockey
12-03-2008, 05:49 PM
I dont know whats going on. Everyone has posted about Plax. Why was my post deleted?</P>

Pierce got rid of it for ya!</P>

LOL, you guys are on fire.

Providence
12-03-2008, 05:50 PM

Mine got deleted too. I think mine was because it started getting into heavy discussions about the 2nd amendment. I am not sure what your post was about but if it went in that direction that is probably what happened.</P>

bigblue4417
12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
you touch yourself

LOL
http://www.bewley.net/photos/che-nips.jpg

delayofgame
12-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.

53canton
12-03-2008, 05:53 PM
who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?

bigblue4417
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM
He is Eli's favorite penalty.
http://www.thebasicrulesoffootball.com/sites/mrogers/_files/Image/Delay%20of%20Game.gif

SEC105
12-03-2008, 05:58 PM
you touch yourself

LOL
http://www.bewley.net/photos/che-nips.jpg
</P>

LOL right back at you 4417. Looks kinda like the guy [with the long hair]in the movie "Clerks 2" who hangs outside the store all day</P>

delayofgame
12-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Another plex thread is usefull how?

Career Ender 56
12-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Was it about Plax?

If so, Tommy_Ribbs made a thread saying the abundant discussion on the subject became out of control and opened a pinned thread.<font color="#000080"> I cannot say I disagree with him and the other mods on this 1 </font>because it is impossible to get any other topics to stick and speak of anything else - and everybody know I am usually for less moderation on topics pertaining to Giants Football.

I am not trying to claim your thread in particular was not of use or new information (I did not read it either). From everything I remember reading from you, they are usually articulate thoughts worthy of reading.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.
Keep in mind you're the ball feeler who got not only deleted multiple times, but has been IP banned twice.

I don't see the logic in going out of your way to not only hide your identity, but post through a proxy to avoid further bans.

This is probably what's currently going on in that pea-brain of yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCug0rr27w

53canton
12-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Was it about Plax?

If so, Tommy_Ribbs made a thread saying the abundant discussion on the subject became out of control and opened a pinned thread.<FONT color=#000080> I cannot say I disagree with him and the other mods on this 1 </FONT>because it is impossible to get any other topics to stick and speak of anything else - and everybody know I am usually for less moderation on topics pertaining to Giants Football.

I am not trying to claim your thread in particular was not of use or new information (I did not read it either). From everything I remember reading from you, they are usually articulate thoughts worthy of reading.
</P>

Thanks....................... It was about Plax. I suppose the "powers that be" around here thought it didnt belong here. </P>

I agree with you, there is wayyyy too much moderating going on here. No one to reign them inI suppose. </P>

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Another plex thread is usefull how?
And we need more posts from you like we need a vasectomy.

SEC105
12-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Keep in mind you're the ball feeler who got not only deleted multiple times, but has been IP banned twice.

I don't see the logic in going out of your way to not only hide your identity, but post through a proxy to avoid further bans.

This is probably what's currently going on in that pea-brain of yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCug0rr27w
</P>

Who is this guy?</P>

DavenIII
Because the mods don't like you...and that's a perfectly acceptable reason, one I agree with wholeheartedly.

delayofgame

perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.

53canton
12-03-2008, 06:13 PM
delay of game apparently has his own problems, I suppose. Probably a kid

delayofgame
12-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Because he touches his weewee at night.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-03-2008, 06:14 PM

</p>

Who is this guy?</p>Lockhart. It's not Giggles.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-03-2008, 06:15 PM

perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.
Perhaps your **** posts are one of a kind. We know its your, Lockhart. You haven't posted in a while, must have ran out money to buy LSD.

53canton
12-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Because the mods don't like you...and that's a perfectly acceptable reason, one I agree with wholeheartedly.
</P>

</P>

You know for a fact that the mods dont like me? Or are you talking out of youre arse?</P>

So if they dont, Iam not allowed to post? WTF?</P>

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Two posts of yours in one thread about penises and men who touch them. Post pictures of your bedroom with posters of David Hassel Hoff and Magnum P.I. posters on the ceiling, stud.

JMFP2
12-03-2008, 06:17 PM
</P>

</P>

That reminds me - the mods deleted my post yesterday too.</P>

Freeeeeeedom!!!!!</P>

delayofgame
12-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Two posts of yours in one thread about penises and men who touch them. Post pictures of your bedroom with posters of David Hassel Hoff and Magnum P.I. posters on the ceiling, stud.

Thug

Moderator_J
12-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Was it about Plax?

If so, Tommy_Ribbs made a thread saying the abundant discussion on the subject became out of control and opened a pinned thread.*<FONT color=#000080> I cannot say I disagree with him and the other mods on this 1 </FONT>because it is impossible to get any other topics to stick and speak of anything else - and everybody know I am usually for less moderation on topics pertaining to Giants Football.

I am not trying to claim your thread in particular was not of use or new information (I did not read it either).* From everything I remember reading from you, they are usually articulate thoughts worthy of reading.
</P>

Thanks....................... It was about Plax. I suppose the "powers that be" around here thought it didnt belong here. </P>

I agree with you, there is wayyyy too much moderating going on here. No one to reign them in*I suppose. *</P>

Go to other Official NFL team forums. Not one of them looks like this one, and would you like to know why? Because the posters actually try to do their part in keeping the boards organized, which means reading before posting and policing themselves from posting stupid nonsense. We get NO HELP from you guys, and for our efforts, we get lambasted on a daily basis because we have a bunch of immature morons running rampant who refuse to show us even the smallest bit of respect for what we try to do.

Yeah, I said it

Grow the hell up guys. You wouldn't believe how truly childish so many of you come off as being. Now go ahead and blame us for everything. Its the easy way out, right?

You guys don't deserve a forum at all. Seriously