PDA

View Full Version : I'm cashing out...

Cags
12-19-2011, 12:40 PM
The best thing that can happen to the Giants this season is, the season could end. I'm an optimistic person by nature and I usually hang in until the math says the Giants are done, but this year is different.

This is the worst Giants defense I have ever seen, if there was a glimmer of hope that they just needed to tweak something or that a change could be made right now that would fix it, I'd be full steam ahead. There is no chance of them doing a thing if they made the playoffs. This is not 2007, where they had talent on D. This team has JPP and thats not enough.

As much as I want to beat the crap out of the Jets and ruin their playoff chances, i know that beating them would be luck or would be based on the fact that we just had the ball last.

I'm still gonna watch the last two games, but I wont have any passion, if you still believe in the 2011 team, i think you're fooling yourself.

I'm focusing my attention on FA and the draft and what I believe will be a bright future, most likely with a new coach.

Cags
12-19-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm optimistic about the future cause thats my nature and I think this season will force us to get rid of the dead weight and give the FO some urgency to bring in playmakers.

Players not on team next year: Ross, Beckum, Osi, Jacobs etc...

We need some new blood. After this year I wonder if Tuck will ever be the same. I'm not a fan of webster right now or Kiwi or Rolle.

threenout
12-19-2011, 02:12 PM
These type performances have been far too frequent. There is never any accountability or changes to help rectify the situation. It's far past time where moves have to be made from the coaching staff to the roster itself. Rolle, Ross, Grant, Beckum and Canty have to go. I am sure there are others.

The fact that the Giants are still alive is a sad commentary on state of the NFL. Listening to their post game comments is just sickening. Week after week it's the same crap.

The time has come to clean house. There is talent on this team. Weed out the dead wood and move on.

The Giants are just an EMBARRASSMENT and Mara has to be blind not to see it and if does see it
he has to act aggressively to rectify the problem