PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to Sundays game with DD at RT

Generation Eli
11-03-2012, 12:29 AM
So that I can see this happen to my favorite player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5n_-hwpsSQ

Pat and KG are idiots if they allow this. Woodley (and Hairison) are going to kill Eli.

I am dumbfounded as to how a player who isnt any good, is going to start against two of the toughest LB to play this game?

Any chance we can start Carr to get things started? I dont mind seeing him get blasted. No?

In other news, Romo just threw another pick.

Rudyy
11-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Well I'm confused.

TheEnigma
11-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Woodley was the 3rd best pass rusher last year in terms of total Pass Rushing Productivity (counting sacks, hits, hurries) and now you combine him with one of the worst offensive lineman in recent years...it is a bad recipe for success. I imagine DD will get lots of help.

Edit: 5th overall from 2009 to 2011 as well - https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/06/25/three-years-of-pass-rushing-productivity-edge-rushers-2/

Generation Eli
11-03-2012, 12:43 AM
when you help an OL, you do so by sacraficing players to be utilized in the pass game, not to mention you limit the play calling. You cant be aggressive when your OL is a weak point. This game could easily be decided by the Giants having crappy RT play.

Also, arent the giants short a TE this week anyways? This isnt going to end well

miked1958
11-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Well I'm confused.ditto

Rat_bastich
11-03-2012, 01:01 AM
As bad as DD is I still don't want to see him get constantly manhandled and hope he has a helluva game instead. Maybe he takes this as motivation and has a good performance without extra help. Like other posters said in other threads, I think he will be on a short leash with Locklear ready to go at any point.

Generation Eli
11-03-2012, 01:09 AM
i guess the sarcasm was missed. how is it some were able to see the sarcasm (without the red font), yet others werent?

I'll make it simple

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY BEST PLAYER GET HIT LIKE THAT.

Yet the Giants have no problem with it. DD was top 3 worst OL last year. This year, hes hurt and still bad. The Giants are just asking for it and thats what boggles my mind. Especially when the Giants may be down a TE this week.

ShakeandBake
11-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Expect to see the Black Unicorn lined up next to DD all game. I know I'm going out on a limb here but I expect Diehl to get plenty of help on sunday via chip blocks from our TEs and RBs.

Captain Chaos
11-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Double D will have plenty of motivation with a pretty solid Locklear in waiting.