12-19-2011, 12:03 PM
My choice is a long pass to D. J. Ware. Your turn to pick one.</P>

Screen to Mannigham on 3rd and 17.</P>

Mr Excitement
12-19-2011, 12:05 PM
any call on 3rd down...

miked1958
12-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Manning with no pressure on him throwing that fade to the skins defender dot them INT. totally overthrowing WR. Don't know if WR was in the wrong position or what, but Eli should have read that and threw ball away or changed play.

And again where is Barden on the fades and down around goal line? That's several weeks in a row we had to settle for FG attempt or get nothing. Use his height

Zaggs
12-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Manning with no pressure on him throwing that fade to the skins defender dot them INT. totally overthrowing WR. Don't know if WR was in the wrong position or what, but Eli should have read that and threw ball away or changed play.

And again where is Barden on the fades and down around goal line? That's several weeks in a row we had to settle for FG attempt or get nothing. Use his height

Pretty sure the one you are referring to was the one where Aikman said Manningham faked out Eli. Eli thought Mario was going to the corner which is why he threw it there. Mario of course didn't.

miked1958
12-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Or the dumbest could be Eli's Perfect pass to Nicks behind the defenders for one of the easiest TDs Nicks will ever get. Oh, did I mention he didn't catch it? Hit him in face mask then bounced off hands. Ball could not have been placed any better.

miked1958
12-19-2011, 12:14 PM

Pretty sure the one you are referring to was the one where Aikman said Manningham faked out Eli.* Eli thought Mario was going to the corner which is why he threw it there.* Mario of course didn't.

I get what you are saying but Eli has to be able to see that the guy he is throwing at was wearing Red. It's not like he had guys bearing down on him or all over him about to sack him and just launches it to the spot and hope MM is there. He had time to adjust

lamas
12-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Or the dumbest could be Eli's Perfect pass to Nicks behind the defenders for one of the easiest TDs Nicks will ever get. Oh, did I mention he didn't catch it? Hit him in face mask then bounced off hands. Ball could not have been placed any better.

Nicks definitely didn't have a good game, but I do cut him some slack for this one. Watch the replay and see the shadow of the ball go right across his face before he caught it. He lost it in the sun. Yes, it could have been a game changer but it wasn't as easy as it looked.

OP, I agree with the pass to Ware...what was that?

Kruunch
12-19-2011, 12:36 PM
The coin toss.

Harooni
12-19-2011, 12:38 PM
My choice is a long pass to D. J. Ware. Your turn to pick one.</p>

Screen to Mannigham on 3rd and 17.</p>
this . it was a sissy call. you see the other teams select plays that get them beyond the first down marker or close too it on us.

Gmen32
12-19-2011, 12:39 PM
The one Kevin Gilbride called.

gmen0820
12-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Anything that involves Ware within five yards of the playing field.

giantsfan420
12-19-2011, 01:29 PM

agreed. to me this is one of KG and TC biggest indictments...

WTF HAS WARE DONE AT ALL THIS YEAR? A ****ING TWO POINT CONVERSION ELI AUDIBLED INTO?

WARE POSSESSES NO THREAT TO THE DEFENSE AND HE OFTEN IS OUT OF POSITION. HE IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!

GET HIM THE **** OFF THE FIELD

Jon6777
12-19-2011, 01:35 PM

agreed. to me this is one of KG and TC biggest indictments...

WTF HAS WARE DONE AT ALL THIS YEAR? A ****ING TWO POINT CONVERSION ELI AUDIBLED INTO?

WARE POSSESSES NO THREAT TO THE DEFENSE AND HE OFTEN IS OUT OF POSITION. HE IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!

GET HIM THE **** OFF THE FIELD

Absolutely. Defenses don't fear this guy at all because he completely lacks the ability to make someone miss. He has decent hands but cmon give Scott a chance, at least Da'Rel can potentially take it to the house every play.

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 01:35 PM

That fade route was terrible but was that right after Nicks dropped a perfect TD pass in the opposite corner of endzone? Can't remember.

Dwinsballgames
12-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Manning with no pressure on him throwing that fade to the skins defender dot them INT. totally overthrowing WR. Don't know if WR was in the wrong position or what, but Eli should have read that and threw ball away or changed play. And again where is Barden on the fades and down around goal line? That's several weeks in a row we had to settle for FG attempt or get nothing. Use his height

Pretty sure the one you are referring to was the one where Aikman said Manningham faked out Eli. Eli thought Mario was going to the corner which is why he threw it there. Mario of course didn't.
I get what you are saying but Eli has to be able to see that the guy he is throwing at was wearing Red. It's not like he had guys bearing down on him or all over him about to sack him and just launches it to the spot and hope MM is there. He had time to adjust</P>

Ever heard of a timing pattern? The QB throws the ball to a spot on the field where the receiver is going to be if he runs his route correctly, hope does not factor into the equation. Eli said that MM was supposed to continue to the corner of the end zone but instead cut inside. by the timeMM makes the cut, the ball is in the air. Kinda hard to adjust the throw when it's in the air.</P>

TuckYou
12-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Sending everyone deep on 3rd and medium-shorts. 3rd and 4-7 yards, we have all of our WRs go at lest 12 yards deep. Eli doesnt have the time. What the hell happened to the slants? Do we have any slants at all in the playbook? Teams seem to continually burn our D on those when we blitz. Those and screens.

BigBlue wins
12-19-2011, 02:12 PM
the entire $&amp;#&amp; game

FishinTheSalt
12-19-2011, 02:24 PM
The first drop Nicks made in the first quarter where it hit his helmet (and fingers), seemed to me the moment that the giants quit. No excuse on that one. Eli dropped his head and it went downhill from there.