PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Vet in the Passing Game

HilliardFan16
12-19-2011, 12:48 PM
See ya Manningham, I think we've all had enough for your drops, horrible routes, and everything else you do to help The Giants lose games.

The Giants need a sure handed vet in the passing game to help them calm down and make a couple sure-handed catches in traffic when things get messy. I think yesterday showed that.

They also need to stop refusing to throw passes under 30 yards, but that's another story.

slipknottin
12-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Welcome back Steve smith

HilliardFan16
12-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Welcome back Steve smith

I'd welcome him back, among others.

galaxy10
12-19-2011, 12:54 PM
See ya Manningham, I think we've all had enough for your drops, horrible routes, and everything else you do to help The Giants lose games.

The Giants need a sure handed vet in the passing game to help them calm down and make a couple sure-handed catches in traffic when things get messy. I think yesterday showed that.

They also need to stop refusing to throw passes under 30 yards, but that's another story.

I agree with you about Manningham. He keeps running bad routes. I don't think he is smart enough to get the offense. This sport is also played above the shoulders as well, I for one am sick of his mistakes, it appears that Eli is as well. Lets dump him.

Zaggs
12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Welcome back Steve smith

No. He hasn't been burning it up in Philly this year before he went to IR. Plus how do you expect him to listen to the medical staff since he ignored their advice last time. Heck I would rather bring Stokely back.