PDA

View Full Version : THE BAMBOO CURTAIN !

BillTheGreek
11-04-2012, 01:56 AM
The Steelers were at one time the Steel Curtain !
How will it be curtains for the Steelers ?

GO GIANTS MELT THAT PIG IRON !

Rat_bastich
11-04-2012, 01:00 AM
The Steelers were at one time the Steel Curtain !
How will it be curtains for the Steelers ?

GO GIANTS MELT THAT PIG IRON !

Miami had the Killer B's, Denver had the Orange Crush, the Giants had the Big Blue Wrecking Crew...etc., etc. The Steelers' defense is one of the best in football at this point...especially vs. the pass. They seem to be more of the Steel Curtain than we are the Big Blue Wrecking Crew.

stormblue
11-04-2012, 01:08 AM
as far as defenses go ...they are still a lot closer to being the "steel curtain"
than we are to being "big blue" aside from a few years of an occasional decent pass rush -
we haven't been "big blue" for a quarter of a century
we couldn't stop a snowball from rolling uphill.

giantsfan420
11-04-2012, 01:11 AM
James Harrison Is one bad dude. We have to make sure he's accounted for every snap because one hit from this guy could be disaster for this season, knock on wood God for bid. That's what baffles me so much with starting double D. One typical turnstile with an animal like him and he is teen off on Eli. He doesn't care about a fine as long as the It helps them win. Their defense has played much better the past two weeks.

Rat_bastich
11-04-2012, 01:39 AM
James Harrison Is one bad dude. We have to make sure he's accounted for every snap because one hit from this guy could be disaster for this season, knock on wood God for bid. That's what baffles me so much with starting double D. One typical turnstile with an animal like him and he is teen off on Eli. He doesn't care about a fine as long as the It helps them win. Their defense has played much better the past two weeks.

Harrison is a guy that plays with reckless abandon and doesn't mind racking up a penalty or two. Hell, a few years ago I'm not sure he even got paid after all the fines he had.

Hessian
11-04-2012, 04:21 AM
This is a game where the Gmen need to play top notch. The steelers know their weaknesses, apparently the gallery is guessing at theirs.

Captain Chaos
11-04-2012, 08:24 AM
This is where a top TE is needed to really slow these guys down, Slide him in behind the outside LB and have the WR clear out the Corner, that will certainly pull the MLBs outside and I like Bennetts athleticism in this scenario! (he'll give a little chip on the way out!

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
The Giants defense stinks. This is coming from someone that was defending them. They are not good at all. They should not be mentioned in the same thread as the Steelers defense.

Rusty192
11-04-2012, 09:22 AM
James Harrison Is one bad dude. We have to make sure he's accounted for every snap because one hit from this guy could be disaster for this season, knock on wood God for bid. That's what baffles me so much with starting double D. One typical turnstile with an animal like him and he is teen off on Eli. He doesn't care about a fine as long as the It helps them win. Their defense has played much better the past two weeks.I know what you are saying, but Harrison is becoming a shell of his former self. He still has to be accounted for but its not like a couple seasons ago where Joe Flacco was getting plastered on every few downs.

BillTheGreek
11-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Miami had the Killer B's, Denver had the Orange Crush, the Giants had the Big Blue Wrecking Crew...etc., etc. The Steelers' defense is one of the best in football at this point...especially vs. the pass. They seem to be more of the Steel Curtain than we are the Big Blue Wrecking Crew.

Hmmm, However :Tomlin said about : Ike Taylor, Lack of support: Declining speed: Lack of confidence
Steelers fans are disappointed in their D

ashleymarie
11-04-2012, 12:14 PM
We are going to be amazed with our guys today. We excell at turnovers. Our ability to come back when all seems lost is what I am focusing on today. Our Giants will prevail.

GO BIG BLUE!

BillTheGreek
11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
We are going to be amazed with our guys today. We excell at turnovers. Our ability to come back when all seems lost is what I am focusing on today. Our Giants will prevail.

GO BIG BLUE!

I Agree with what U say............Only one thing, when we score and have the Lead, we always fall behind....we can't keep doing that, Like what happened in Dallas Last week, we blew a 23 Point Lead ! It will come back to bite us........U being in Texas, hows your not a Cowgirl fan ? U must be a trasplant.

GO GIANTS !

ashleymarie
11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
I Agree with what U say............Only one thing, when we score and have the Lead, we always fall behind....we can't keep doing that, Like what happened in Dallas Last week, we blew a 23 Point Lead ! It will come back to bite us........U being in Texas, hows your not a Cowgirl fan ? U must be a trasplant.

GO GIANTS !

Haha. My grandparents, New Yorkers, instilled in everyone of their children and grandchildren, that the NY Football Giants was our family team. No Ifs.....

BillTheGreek
11-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Haha. My grandparents, New Yorkers, instilled in everyone of their children and grandchildren, that the NY Football Giants was our family team. No Ifs.....

OK That's Cool ! Good thing they weren't from Philly !

Let me ask you, how did U type " GO BIG BLUE!" in Blue color ? & slanted letters.............Thanks

BMW
11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Who have the steelers beat that is good?