PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bring Back Petrus and Perrilloux Thread

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Two Dumb move letting these guys go.....they will come back to haunt us like Ryan Clark will today

TextureDj
11-04-2012, 10:14 AM

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 10:18 AM
No I think both are excellent players and just need a chance to play. I was sooooooooooo right about Stevie Brown, and Andre Brown, Victor Cruz that you guys would at least consider my track record......I have a better eye then Jerry Reese for NFL talent IMHO

B-Red22
11-04-2012, 10:20 AM
No I think both are excellent players and just need a chance to play. I was sooooooooooo right about Stevie Brown, and Andre Brown, Victor Cruz that you guys would at least consider my track record......I have a better eye then Jerry Reese for NFL talent IMHO

and what do u do for a living?

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 10:25 AM
That does not diminish my Diamond in the Rough ability......I do agree Jerry recruits these guys but now he is starting to cut the Beef and not the Fat.

David Carr is worst than Mark Sanchez...............and thats avbout as insulting a remark I cna make about an NFL QB........Perriloux showed he could move the team and score in the pre-season.......Carr showed he needs a new occupation

jomo
11-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Two Dumb move letting these guys go.....they will come back to haunt us like Ryan Clark will todayNot sure whether if this were meant to be in red??

B-Red22
11-04-2012, 10:33 AM
That does not diminish my Diamond in the Rough ability......I do agree Jerry recruits these guys but now he is starting to cut the Beef and not the Fat.

David Carr is worst than Mark Sanchez...............and thats avbout as insulting a remark I cna make about an NFL QB........Perriloux showed he could move the team and score in the pre-season.......Carr showed he needs a new occupation

I will take Carr over Sanchez every day of the week, your starting to really discredit yourself now.

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Not sure whether if this were meant to be in red??

Ive been told that before.......what kind of morons post in red Jo.....its not classy at all

By the way what do you think of lining up Wilson or Bradshaw 9 yds deep for a pitch to the left like your old buddy Joe Morris did it in the Red Zone?

Both guys are hitting the line way too early and without full speed monentum. Brown does not need this, he is a master at finding a crack and exploding through it.....very tough to bring donw

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 10:34 AM
I will take Carr over Sanchez every day of the week, your starting to really discredit yourself now.

Both are beyond horrible and bail at he 1st sign of a pass rush........two bad peas in a pod

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 10:35 AM
i wonder how mush to the bone headed cuts are due to Coughlin, and how many due to Reese

jomo
11-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Ive been told that before.......what kind of morons post in red Jo.....its not classy at all

By the way what do you think of lining up Wilson or Bradshaw 9 yds deep for a pitch to the left like your old buddy Joe Morris did it in the Red Zone?

Both guys are hitting the line way too early and without full speed monentum. Brown does not need this, he is a master at finding a crack and exploding through it.....very tough to bring donw
LOL, I always thought the red ink was for the benefit of the morons reading it, not the guys posting.

I like Brown lined up anywhere period.........and would also like to see 6-8 touches for Wilson.

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 10:41 AM
I like Brown lined up anywhere period.........and would also like to see 6-8 touches for Wilson.

I agree but do you remember Joe Morris in the red zone with a pitch from a deep position.........I think it was, at least, 7-9 yds deep......it was a TD every time

Also Tony Galbreath on the 3rd and long with Draw play.........I think Tony averaged 9-15 yds on those plays

rtr1105
11-04-2012, 10:54 AM

Idk man Carr is bad. When he came in late in the the Carolina game the first thing I thought was that Eli better stay healthy. When Carr went into the 3 step drop it literally looked like he was tip toeing.

ozzie0075
11-04-2012, 11:01 AM
These guys have now been released multiple times. If they were any good you would think a team would pick them up. If the Giants were to need either of them they will still be available.

Captain Chaos
11-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I don't think this is going to be that big of a deal...

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-04-2012, 11:18 AM

anybody can make whimsical guesses about talent,,,and every now and again it may come true,,by no means does this make you better than anybody the giants have evaluating talent,,that statement is just delusional at best.

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 11:18 AM

I for one, believe you.