PDA

View Full Version : In this game, Giants Injury will occur to...

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 10:54 AM
James Harrison is not playing at 100% and is struggling this season, having only one sack....I expect him to be looking to hurt a key player today...that person will be Cruz if he has the opportunity...the other possibilities, if they have significant roles today include Andre Brown, Hixon or David Wilson...It would not shock me to hear of him going helmet to helmet on a receiver. He is a wounded lion and will take any opportunity he has, whether on the up and up or not to help his team win, even if it means a fine.

I hope I am wrong for our sake, but this is a bad dude, and he is injured so he will be desperate!

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 10:56 AM
He's injured and he's mad, so he's looking to hurt someone? Well geez..

primetime
11-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Let him take a helmet to helmet shot on a player, I'll take 15 yard penalties all day if he wants to play that way.

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 11:01 AM
He's injured and he's mad, so he's looking to hurt someone? Well geez..Yes...i totally see it and I don't consider myself unreasonable nor oblivious

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Yes...i totally see it and I don't consider myself unreasonable nor obliviousLol well if he wants to re-injure himself by injuring others so be it.

Joe Morrison
11-04-2012, 11:09 AM
James Harrison is not playing at 100% and is struggling this season, having only one sack....I expect him to be looking to hurt a key player today...that person will be Cruz if he has the opportunity...the other possibilities, if they have significant roles today include Andre Brown, Hixon or David Wilson...It would not shock me to hear of him going helmet to helmet on a receiver. He is a wounded lion and will take any opportunity he has, whether on the up and up or not to help his team win, even if it means a fine.

I hope I am wrong for our sake, but this is a bad dude, and he is injured so he will be desperate!
GMEN did a fine job against Demarcus Ware, and injured Jimmy Harrison should not be an issue, do not want to see him take a late hit on Eli out of frustration.

Captain Chaos
11-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Ridiculous!

RoanokeFan
11-04-2012, 01:13 PM

Do you stay up at night to treat us to this?

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 01:17 PM
What???? I'm done I'll see you guys at 4:25.....this and people predicting the Steelers are going to win??? Have a little faith in Big Blue Jesus...this is the team we all love. What's going on here.

FBomb
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM
This is an interesting and well thought out thread by a poster who has graced us with many worth while posts....said no one EVER!!

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 01:25 PM
James Harrison is not playing at 100% and is struggling this season, having only one sack....I expect him to be looking to hurt a key player today...that person will be Cruz if he has the opportunity..

i cant tell if you're trolling or not

Flip Empty
11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Weird thread

RoanokeFan
11-04-2012, 02:21 PM
i cant tell if you're trolling or not

On meds or not?

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Dumbest thread of all time.

miked1958
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
What???? I'm done I'll see you guys at 4:25.....this and people predicting the Steelers are going to win??? Have a little faith in Big Blue Jesus...this is the team we all love. What's going on here.we will come out inspired and dominate just like the Knicks did with the Heat

RoanokeFan
11-04-2012, 03:18 PM
we will come out inspired and dominate just like the Knicks did with the Heat

+1

El Jefe
11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
what the fuq, man? Why are trying to bring this bad karma to the team?

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Do you stay up at night to treat us to this?you are so welcome!

ShakeandBake
11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Dumbest thread of all time.

Just when you think hungry can't out do himself he proves you wrong

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:06 PM
This is an interesting and well thought out thread by a poster who has graced us with many worth while posts....said no one EVER!!you are just jealous f-word

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:12 PM
i think all you premadonna's read the thread wrong or Roanoke is your leader...you cowardly gonads can go read your bible and smoke pot...al the while Hakeem Nicks draws a PI call....Yeah baby!!!

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I guessed the wrong player

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:17 PM
I guessed the wrong player causing the injury on a cheapshot...a different injured steeler

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
I guessed the wrong player causing the injury on a cheapshot...a different injured steeler

1. it wasnt a cheap shot

2. why are you predicting an injury to one of our players? Ive seen a lot of predictions on here, but predicting an injury on a key player?
come on man shut up with that.

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:37 PM
im not predicting an injury more than a cheapshot

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm sure none of you guys will be on in the morning complain that we got a TD on that "cheapshot" right...hypocrits

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm sure none of you guys will be on in the morning complain that we got a TD on that "cheapshot" right...hypocrits

Not only do you not know how to spell hypocrite, you clearly don't know what the word means.

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 05:52 PM
spelling police found...i did use it correctly....where are the grammar police when you need them

you should google the word AND it's meaning before commenting ok dummy?