PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem Nicks/Ike Taylor fight in 2010

SackingMyths
11-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Someone just reminded me that these two had a heated battle back in preseason in '10. Punches were thrown and they were both ejected.

I wonder if there's any lingering animosity and if it's gonna get chippy today.

Regardless, hope Nicks keeps his cool and lets his play do the talking.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Nicks in a fight? Is that even possible?

TextureDj
11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Nicks in a fight? Is that even possible?http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d819ec37e/Tempers-fly-early

Joe Morrison
11-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Looked like two girls swatting at each other, think that's way in the past, don't need Nicks breaking a hand punching a helmet.

Captain Chaos
11-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Well it will be fun to watch!

BigBlueAllDay
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Ike Taylor is a very physical CB and sometimes too physical to make up for his declining coverage ability. Hopefully, the refs will keep an eye on him.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Well geez..

BillTheGreek
11-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Someone just reminded me that these two had a heated battle back in preseason in '10. Punches were thrown and they were both ejected.

I wonder if there's any lingering animosity and if it's gonna get chippy today.

Regardless, hope Nicks keeps his cool and lets his play do the talking.

No fights please, if Ike Taylor is thrown out & ejected. It would be bad for the Giants,
The Steeler fans & their coach call him BAD Ike......he stinks, they say he is the worst CB player on the team. ( This I can't understand why play him ! )

SackingMyths
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
No fights please, if Ike Taylor is thrown out & ejected. It would be bad for the Giants,
The Steeler fans & their coach call him BAD Ike......he stinks, they say he is the worst CB player on the team. ( This I can't understand why play him ! )

I hear ya. I've always kinda put him in the same boat as Webster--good, not great...games where he shuts his guy down, and others where he looks completely useless. In the SNF game against Cincy, he did a ridiculous job against AJ Green. But you're right, that doesn't seem to be norm with him.

I'd love to see Hakeem torch him like he did Talib.