PDA

View Full Version : My God Phil Simms is so anti Giants... listening to him you would think he was an ex

NYG4lifeNYK
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Cowboy....

Makes an excuse why Miller didn't catch the ball, constantly bashing Eli, going against every single call that gos our way.... sickening that the only Giant that sticks up for us(in a non-homer way is Michael Strahan).....

Shut up Phil...

.scrimmage.
11-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I have no clue what you're talking about, Simms is very pro-GiantThe refs gave us a TD there honestly

Die-Hard
11-04-2012, 05:36 PM
That TD was a pure gift from the refs. It wasn't the least bit legit

Phil is anti-Giants? Give me some of what you're smoking. The guy can't blatantly slobber all over them. He gets paid to be objective, and he is.

NYG4lifeNYK
11-04-2012, 05:39 PM

Phil is anti-Giants? Give me some of what you're smoking. The guy can't blatantly slobber all over them. He gets paid to be objective, and he is.

Never said it was.

He's slobbering over the Steelers and criticizing everything we do.

GiantWarfare
11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
I dont hear the anti-Giants bias you speak of. And bash Eli? When?

BTW Strahan is NOT a commentator, he can be a homer all he wants

Die-Hard
11-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Never said it was.

He's slobbering over the Steelers and criticizing everything we do.

Maybe because they're not playing particularly well, and the Steelers are? Did you consider that?

ShakeandBake
11-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Another kneejerk reaction thread brought to you by NYG4life

Kendo15
11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
He just admitted he was wrong and corrected himself.

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 05:44 PM

Couldn't have said it better . . . don't see how that was a fumble. i'll take it though!

NYG4lifeNYK
11-04-2012, 05:45 PM
He may not be anti-Giants but the way he's explaining everything and the comments he makes makes it seem that way.

Oh and he just said the ref made the right call after looking at it again.(on our defensive TD by Boley)

nygiantssuk
11-04-2012, 05:48 PM
I've never seen the officials make as many blatantly bad calls in favor of any team as much as they do the Giants. Just throw flags on the other team's defense until the Giants score. And even if they don't score, give 'em a TD anyway. And I thought the temp officials were bad. At least they had inexperience as an excuse.

tikiandphil
11-04-2012, 05:50 PM

This is fact.

ShakeandBake
11-04-2012, 05:50 PM
I've never seen the officials make as many blatantly bad calls in favor of any team as much as they do the Giants. Just throw flags on the other team's defense until the Giants score. And even if they don't score, give 'em a TD anyway. And I thought the temp officials were bad. At least they had inexperience as an excuse.

Guess the refs don't like the fact that you have a rapist for a qb

Kendo15
11-04-2012, 05:51 PM

Seriously?

BlueSanta
11-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Stop overreacting. He has been VERY complimentary of the Giants. He is also honest, at 1st glance I did not think the fumble TD was the right call either.

ozzie0075
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Phil Simms has been very good I think. We have benefited from some calls and Simms is right to point that out regardless of what team he played for.