PDA

View Full Version : That touchdown that was ruled a fumble was the right call

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I just want to clarify this for people who think it was a bad call. The ball was moving before his hand went forward. its a close call but if you look closely you see..

what are your thoughts?

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 05:50 PM
i don't know man . . . seems like after-the-fact justification. How pissed would you be if that call went against us?

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 05:54 PM
It was the right call because before his arm started to go forward, the ball was loose.

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 05:55 PM
i originally thought i was a bad call until i saw it in slow motion. the announsers corrected themselves also since they thought i was a bad call. but its close

Cool Papa B.
I just want to clarify this for people who think it was a bad call. The ball was moving before his hand went forward. its a close call but if you look closely you see..

what are your thoughts?

+1.....

BigBlue1971
yea it was the right call.

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 05:57 PM
It was the right call because before his arm started to go forward, the ball was loose.

oh, and btw i think we should have called a run instead of that back shoulder pass on 3rd and 1 during our first drive. And on our last drive before the half i felt we should have ran the ball on that 3rd and long so we could get a little closer for the field goal. we only had 1 timeout left and we were just out of tynes normal range. that being said, some of the play calls are questionable right now

BlueSanta
11-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Absolutely nobody can claim that we havent gotten the benefit of the doubt on every single call so far this game.

As to the fumble td play, even if that fumble was the right call, that was absolutely a clip by JPP at the end of the play, it wasn't even close.

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Absolutely nobody can claim that we havent gotten the benefit of the doubt on every single call so far this game.

As to the fumble td play, even if that fumble was the right call, that was absolutely a clip by JPP at the end of the play, it wasn't even close.

there was a delay of game on the steelers that wasnt called, and a late hit on cruz on our second drive i think that wasnt called. if this game makes it to rewind or if you have all 22, check out the first 4 drives of the game. the steelers got away with a few calls also

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 06:26 PM
there was a delay of game on the steelers that wasnt called, and a late hit on cruz on our second drive i think that wasnt called. if this game makes it to rewind or if you have all 22, check out the first 4 drives of the game. the steelers got away with a few calls also

homer . . . . lol

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 06:31 PM
homer . . . . lol

you may be right lol. but if you look at the first 4 drives u will see the delay of game and the late hit on cruz early i promise.