PDA

View Full Version : NEED NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!

GOAT-LT#56
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Is it just me or does our offensive coordinator flat out suck!! I am so tired of all these conservative, and predictable play calls!! Yes we are winning games but there is no reason for us to get in the redzone as many times as we do And very rarely produce touchdowns. Kevin Gilbride is a BUM and has been for awhile. Even during the years we've won superbowls. We always play down to our opponents and keep the games way to close. Which is why Eli has the most 4th quarter come backs. Because he HAS too!!!... I loathe Kevin Gilbride !!!!!!!!

hungrrrry
11-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Our offensive line sucks dude! If you can't run-block then you are one dimensional. Our Talent needs to be better or our O-line coach cant get t done

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Our offensive line sucks because Deihl is in.

wado1
11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Why is Diehl even playing? This is so stupid!

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Why is Diehl even playing? This is so stupid!Because the coaches put him in.. BUT DON'T BLAME THEM

OX1
11-04-2012, 08:28 PM
And next week they will keep him in, saying the
O-line just has to execute.

shockeyisjesus
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Killdrive has to go. I'm sorry, the excuses have been made long enough. We have won despite him, NEVER because of him. This team is at it's best in a hurry up tempo when Eli is reading and reacting at the line of scrimmage and calling the plays himself in a 2 minute style offense.

Killdrive's plays are predictable garbage and he is unworthy of being an NFL offensive coordinator. Fire him, let Eli call his own plays a la Peyton Manning.

Cloud57
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Killdrive has to go. I'm sorry, the excuses have been made long enough. We have won despite him, NEVER because of him. This team is at it's best in a hurry up tempo when Eli is reading and reacting at the line of scrimmage and calling the plays himself in a 2 minute style offense.

Killdrive's plays are predictable garbage and he is unworthy of being an NFL offensive coordinator. Fire him, let Eli call his own plays a la Peyton Manning.

unfortunately he's going nowhere

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM

You are too dumb to watch football

shockeyisjesus
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
You are too dumb to watch football

And you are too dumb to respond too. Man, you just brought me down to your level. Good job!

TheAnalyst
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Gilbride is such a bad schemer. He doesn't ever change things up, gives up on the run to early. Also, Eli is horrible right now. 3 of the past 4 games under 200 yards. His passes are all over the place, very inacurate. Yet he keeps ducking and chucking.

BigBlue wins
11-04-2012, 08:34 PM
The offense is struggling because the other teams are double teaming cruz and nicks. The other players aren't getting it done and Eli also appears off balance. Either his throws are off and the receivers aren't in position. I wouldn't entirely blame gilbride on this, but I do question the 1-2 yard throws when it is 3rd and 9. That is his fault.

Putting in Diehl does not help things either. Already Eli has a fumble because of him, and I have to rewatch my dvr, but I think Diehl might be suspect for the sack on Eli earlier in the game.

shockeyisjesus
11-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Diehl was certainly responsible for the two false starts that forced us to kick a 51 yard field goal instead of a 41 year field goal. Because of that miss, the Steelers got the ball back in great field position and drove down for a FG of their own before the half.

6 point swing to end the half. We lost 24-20. You could make a legit case that Diehl single handedly cost us that game with those 2 bonehead false starts in a row. Or you could place the blame where it belongs, on Coughlin's shoulders for changing up an offensive line that was kicking arse and tacking names with Locklear in there and had given up the fewest sacks in the league.

But either way, Diehl needs to grab some pine.

CDN_G-FAN
11-05-2012, 07:43 AM
it's just you. really.

Redeyejedi
11-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Conservative? The Giants throw it 40 yardss down the field once a possession

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Our offensive line sucks because Deihl is in.

He's no help !

stormblue
11-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Conservative? The Giants throw it 40 yardss down the field once a possession

especially on 3rd and 2.

Diamondring
11-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Is it just me or does our offensive coordinator flat out suck!! I am so tired of all these conservative, and predictable play calls!! Yes we are winning games but there is no reason for us to get in the redzone as many times as we do And very rarely produce touchdowns. Kevin Gilbride is a BUM and has been for awhile. Even during the years we've won superbowls. We always play down to our opponents and keep the games way to close. Which is why Eli has the most 4th quarter come backs. Because he HAS too!!!... I loathe Kevin Gilbride !!!!!!!!I know what you mean but no play is going to work if the basics are not there. Plays like the screen wich look like one play but turns to another are suprise plays and work when things are going well. The Giants basics were struggling and should have beaten their man. Hixon and others other than our big boys did nothing special. Our backs need to get into the game and it could have been on Eli. Who knows?

gfanblue
11-05-2012, 08:34 AM

Killdrive's plays are predictable garbage and he is unworthy of being an NFL offensive coordinator. Fire him, let Eli call his own plays a la Peyton Manning.I said the same thing last week. I think Eli could certainly call his own plays.