PDA

View Full Version : Coaching

rickb30
11-04-2012, 08:10 PM
This is disgusting I feel like I'm watching the jets. I am so sick if this **** play calling I really wish bad things for killdrive. I have never seen a coach at the NFL level that can not make an adjustment if the original game plan doesn't work this has been going on ever since killdrive got here. And is it just me or do we not even try to throw the ball anymore? I killdrive does absolutely nothing to get eli into rythem. Run run deep pass is that all this fat clown knows how to call. Sorry to be so negative I am just so sick and tired of this **** its been 3 weeks of absolute garbage and if it wasn't for the defenses we would be 0 for 3 the last three weeks.

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 08:17 PM
This is disgusting I feel like I'm watching the jets. I am so sick if this **** play calling I really wish bad things for killdrive. I have never seen a coach at the NFL level that can not make an adjustment if the original game plan doesn't work this has been going on ever since killdrive got here. And is it just me or do we not even try to throw the ball anymore? I killdrive does absolutely nothing to get eli into rythem. Run run deep pass is that all this fat clown knows how to call. Sorry to be so negative I am just so sick and tired of this **** its been 3 weeks of absolute garbage and if it wasn't for the defenses we would be 0 for 3 the last three weeks.

It's bad right now, but let's see what we can do with the next possession. The coaching staff know changes are necessary at this point.

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-04-2012, 08:21 PM
It's bad right now, but let's see what we can do with the next possession. The coaching staff know changes are necessary at this point.

this coaching staff doesn't have a clue

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
DON'T BLAME THE COACHING. THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM, WE ARE 6-2

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
DON'T BLAME THE COACHING. THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM, WE ARE 6-2

we are a lucky 6-2,,to think the coaching has anything to do with it is just ridiculous.

whakka
11-04-2012, 08:24 PM
coaching, herzlich, elis balls in the dirt, and diehl are killing us.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
we are a lucky 6-2,,to think the coaching has anything to do with it is just ridiculous. but the stats say we are the 2nd ranked offensive team, regardless of the FG's. Spoiled.

MikeyMike01
11-04-2012, 08:26 PM
This whole coaching staff is a joke and should've been fired years ago.

drewz
11-04-2012, 08:26 PM
How dare you question the coaching staff? We won a superbowl last year

BG61
11-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Diehl's mistakes cost then 6 points at the end of the half and his inability to block anyone in the 4th quarter lost this game.

wado1
11-04-2012, 08:28 PM
This whole coaching staff is a joke and should've been fired years ago.

This is a bad coached game, but that's a bit much.

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 08:32 PM
this coaching staff doesn't have a clue

I can't argue you with you at all. It is really fitting for Deihl to get beat and cost us the lost. Deihl sucks.

rickb30
11-04-2012, 08:44 PM
It has been bad offensive coaching for 3 weeks. Killdrive won't allow eli to throw the ball enough to get out of his slump,which let's be honest is mostly killdrives fault to begin with. His offense does not allow eli to get into rythem