PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't the best defensive performance this year against the Pats?

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 12:09 PM
I think so but why don't the coaching staff look back & the best game the defense played this year & copy cat that scheme into the playoff game with the Jets Saturday?

Just a thought but my God they have to do something different or expect the same results which we all know isn't exceptable & won't get it done.

jakegibbs
12-19-2011, 01:52 PM
I think so but why don't the coaching staff look back & the best game the defense played this year & copy cat that scheme into the playoff game with the Jets Saturday?

Just a thought but my God they have to do something different or expect the same results which we all know isn't exceptable & won't get it done.

I guess no one can think of a better defensive game than against the Pats but let's use those schemes against the rest of the teams we face this year.

Playing up tight jaming & bringing pressure.. We haven't done that since the Pat game have we?

Sure throttled their offense but I guess the Jets & Boys would eat that up. Yeah right.. I say it couldn't get any worse.