PDA

View Full Version : Blame the Offense

Overdrive92
11-04-2012, 08:28 PM
This game was on the offense. They would have had no yardage if not for flags.

Eli converted 0 3rd downs? This offense has been awful for the past few weeks and needs to be fixed quickly.

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
pahetic. Unbelievable how bad this offense is. putrid. we cant run the ball. Diehl sucks and Bradshaw needs a breather. Can anyone say WILSON???

Cloud57
titans offense it better lol

CowboysSuck
3 posessions in the 4th quarter, and 3...THREE 3and outs. THATS BAD. the Browns can do better.

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
no doubt the offense lost this ****ing game You know what the Giants deserved it now TC will be Force to make changes...

inexorably
11-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Settling for field goals inside the 20

Tynes breaking field goal records because our offense can't execute inside the red zone

Throwing for 40+ yd bombs when its 2nd and 9 instead of trying to get more reasonable yardage

three 3 & outs to end the game...

Yea this offense has been terrible... really bad the last three weeks

Overdrive92
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Yeah, about Diehl...

NYFG
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
We have been figured out....time to go back to the drawing board.

wrek537emc
11-04-2012, 08:34 PM
eli is choking to beat simms, record, cruz hears footsteps, bradshaw no run game again/bad blocking, nicks cant run full , special teams didnt show up/ cant tacklespeed,defense cant stop any1 after halftime....... same story everygame. they need tolose so theycan putthisteam into perspective

GiantWarfare
Very Jets-like...

BigBlueAllDay
The special teams had an off-day today as well.

wrek537emc
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
eli is choking to beat simms, record, cruz hears footsteps, bradshaw no run game again/bad blocking, nicks cant run fullspeed special teams didnt show up/ cant tackle,defense cant stop any1 after halftime....... same story everygame. they need tolose so theycan putthisteam into perspective

53canton
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM

Tynes breaking field goal records because our offense can't execute inside the red zone

Throwing for 40+ yd bombs when its 2nd and 9 instead of trying to get more reasonable yardage

Gotta agree....

Ruttiger711
11-04-2012, 08:36 PM
With DD back the O took multiple steps backwards.

Overdrive92
11-04-2012, 08:38 PM
With DD back the O took multiple steps backwards.

The O has been progressively going backwards for the last 2 weeks.

We just got lucky to win the last 2. Today we weren't as fortunate.

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
3 weeks now people have been saying this offense is off but bc we win dudes feel free to attack anyone who says a word. Can we ****ing complain now! This is all on the offense!! WR's are getting 10 yards cushion and we keep throwing 30 yards downfield...these FG's are killing us. When we need to move the ball we get a bunch of 3 and outs! Damn the bye week cant get here soon enough.

tonyt830
11-04-2012, 08:41 PM

pahetic. Unbelievable how bad this offense is. putrid. we cant run the ball. Diehl sucks and Bradshaw needs a breather. Can anyone say WILSON???

Eli converted 0 3rd downs? This offense has been awful for the past few weeks and needs to be fixed quickly.agreed on all points. Some people may blame the O-line, but Bradshaw is done, he will never be a quality #1 starting RB. He has bad feet.ankles and just does not have it anymore. Diehl is horrible at any O-line position. The defense could not stop a 3rd or 4th rate RB. Our ST had a down day today--though they have been pretty good most of the season. The offense has been subpar for 3 games in a row now, and don't even get me started on our redzone offense. Don't get me wrong, Tynes has been clutch for the Giants for the most part, but we need more TDs in the redzone.

As for the coaching staff, I am just amazed how most of the opposing coaches can make good adjustments as the game goes on, but our coaches just don't get it. I know they only call the plays, but they are to blame as well

nyc-007
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
When one is consumed about breaking records this is what can happen. Concentrate on the game and the records will come

tonyt830
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
With DD back the O took multiple steps backwards.mr false start. Plus he just doesnt have the tools anymore to be a starting tackle in the league. Management and coaches need to realize this and show him the door next offseason.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Eli converted 0 3rd downs? This offense has been awful for the past few weeks and needs to be fixed quickly.I do not blame the offense or the defense or the special teams. I blame Coughlin and the rest of his incompetent coaching staff. This problem has been there since the beginning of the season. The Giants are among the last in the NFL in scoring inside the 30 and it has not been addressed. Coughlin said that he has but as far as I am concerned, he has no credibility. He is just a fraud. Wilson is not "BL ready" by the other teams not NFL ready rookies and 3rd stringers are tearing up a new ashole in Fewell's defense and what has he done? Nothing. Same all ****, Run for no gain, run for 1 yard, throw 50 yards downfield, punt. Get ready for the 2nd half collapse.

SanAntonioGiant
11-04-2012, 08:45 PM
BLAME EVERYONE, played as a team lost as a team!!

ImElectric2
11-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Offense has looked terrible 3 weeks in a row now. I don't understand why we can't put a drive together. It's like we run a stretch play left. Up.the middle. 30 yard+ bomb. We only try to put a good series of plays together once we cross the 50. And even then....if we don't score a td in 2 plays we settle for 3. To top it off, Eli has been wildly inaccurate which is bad news for a team that's formed an identity of putting on their QBs shoulders in order to pull out tight victories, which, ironically enough, are the only type of win we can seem to muster. We gotta get something together and fast. Nothings over, and we are def a better team the 9-7 squad we put together last year, but its not enough. I worry about teams like the Pack come playoff time because they've already been put in desperation mode and have a killer instinct that we lack and really have since we took out terrific Tom and co last Feb. In a word...disheartening.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 08:49 PM
agreed on all points. Some people may blame the O-line, but Bradshaw is done, he will never be a quality #1 starting RB. He has bad feet.ankles and just does not have it anymore. Diehl is horrible at any O-line position. The defense could not stop a 3rd or 4th rate RB. Our ST had a down day today--though they have been pretty good most of the season. The offense has been subpar for 3 games in a row now, and don't even get me started on our redzone offense. Don't get me wrong, Tynes has been clutch for the Giants for the most part, but we need more TDs in the redzone.

As for the coaching staff, I am just amazed how most of the opposing coaches can make good adjustments as the game goes on, but our coaches just don't get it. I know they only call the plays, but they are to blame as wellI have been saying this since the day after we won the Sb that this coaching staff needs to go. They are done. There is nothing they have to offer this organization with their set and predictable ways of calling games. Time to clean house and get fresh ideas. Coughlin is getting senile.

tonyt830
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I have been saying this since the day after we won the Sb that this coaching staff needs to go. They are done. There is nothing they have to offer this organization with their set and predictable ways of calling games. Time to clean house and get fresh ideas. Coughlin is getting senile.I just think that the coaching staff is just getting predictable and seems stubborn at times. I dont know how you cant make some adjustments at halftime, especially on D, where their 3rd and 4th rbs were running all over the Giants. It seems that loyalty goes a long way with them as well---Locklear should have never lost the starting RT position for instance.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
I just think that the coaching staff is just getting predictable and seems stubborn at times. I dont know how you cant make some adjustments at halftime, especially on D, where their 3rd and 4th rbs were running all over the Giants. It seems that loyalty goes a long way with them as well---Locklear should have never lost the starting RT position for instance.It is this idiotic thinking that is doinng us in right now. The lucky wins have masked the coaching problem.