PDA

View Full Version : hakeem nicks...kind of sucks?

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Hate me if you want, but he hasnt done a damn thing since coming back.

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
hahaha it's funny because it so flippin true.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 08:31 PM
This man is injured and is trying to recover.

GMENAGAIN
You are a total ****ing idiot.

Cloud57
Randle is a bust

Pop it Ahmad
11-04-2012, 08:32 PM
This man is injured and is trying to recover.

This....

But with that being said, he needs to stop BS'n to the media saying he's 90 to 95% ready. He's playing exactly like Plax did in 08 before the gun shots.

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
You are a total ****ing idiot.

Post his stat line for us all to see. Football is a "what have you done for me lately" game and he has done NOTHING!!!

EliDaMANning
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Nicks needs to be 100% to be effective. He should rest as much as needs to because his presence is hurting the team. He can't get any separation at all and he is practically useless on the field.

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Nicks needs to be 100% to be effective. He should rest as much as needs to because his presence is hurting the team. He can't get any separation at all and he is practically useless on the field.

^this

I love Nicks. He is part of the future no doubt but in 3 games he hasnt been remotely open for Eli and teams are doubling Cruz and nowthey are doubling...Hixon?

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM

^this

I love Nicks. He is part of the future no doubt but in 3 games he hasnt been remotely open for Eli and teams are doubling Cruz and nowthey are doubling...Hixon?

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 08:41 PM
I'll say its more because he is not healthy but other posters insist he was just resting and is 100%. I knew he wasn't ok from the first game.

giantyankee1976
11-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I'll say its more because he is not healthy but other posters insist he was just resting and is 100%. I knew he wasn't ok from the first game.

THIS

JPP=BEASTMODE
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM

He is horrible we should release him and sign Terrell Owens

giantyankee1976
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM

when has anyone been a 100% directly after a major injury ???

elitocruz
11-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Nicks is soft. been soft for 4 years. can't play thru injuries. if he's not in perfect health, he's useless. that hit Cruz took would've sent Nicks to season ending IR probably. Say what you will about Plax, but that dude showed up weekly. and often on one leg. Cruz needs to get paid. If Nicks wants to go to Carolina so badly, (as he has said), I'm not sure I'd hold the team hostage to keep him. I'd use that money to strengthen other areas. like linebacker. and replacing Osi and Tuck. (Though Tuck played ok today)

sharick88
11-04-2012, 08:49 PM

Has the idea "he isn't really 100% yet" come across your mind? You go play football on a bad wheel. Wait...............

Marvelousmik
11-04-2012, 08:51 PM
This....

But with that being said, he needs to stop BS'n to the media saying he's 90 to 95% ready. He's playing exactly like Plax did in 08 before the gun shots.

i dont know. he looked fine on that stiff arm and he looked great on that pass where the defender got called for a pass interference. he beat his man on that play.

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Nicks is soft. been soft for 4 years. can't play thru injuries. if he's not in perfect health, he's useless. that hit Cruz took would've sent Nicks to season ending IR probably. Say what you will about Plax, but that dude showed up weekly. and often on one leg. Cruz needs to get paid. If Nicks wants to go to Carolina so badly, (as he has said), I'm not sure I'd hold the team hostage to keep him. I'd use that money to strengthen other areas. like linebacker. and replacing Osi and Tuck. (Though Tuck played ok today)

You are now officially the dumbest poster on the MB. Congrats!!

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:06 PM
This....

huh???? Plax was lights out every year he was here....idk what u were watching

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Nicks is soft. been soft for 4 years. can't play thru injuries. if he's not in perfect health, he's useless. that hit Cruz took would've sent Nicks to season ending IR probably. Say what you will about Plax, but that dude showed up weekly. and often on one leg. Cruz needs to get paid. If Nicks wants to go to Carolina so badly, (as he has said), I'm not sure I'd hold the team hostage to keep him. I'd use that money to strengthen other areas. like linebacker. and replacing Osi and Tuck. (Though Tuck played ok today)He never said he wanted to play for Carolina where do you get this crap???

Gmen2005
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
I was kind of upset to see him run out of bounds instead of fight for a TD at the end of the third quarter. Once again they had to settle for a field goal.

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
You are now officially the dumbest poster on the MB. Congrats!!

Hey GMENAGAIN post Nicks stats since coming back from injury. I want you to look at his numbers and tell me they arent awful.

Last year he was amazing, no one is challenging that. This season hes been awful. Injured or not, hes been awful. If injury is the reason he needs to sit.

BigBlue1971
11-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Nicks is playing the same as the offense is as a whole!

noone on the offense is playing with passion right now, noone!

besides hes still not 100% and maybe that is another reason the offense is nonexistent!

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Randle is a bustMM X2

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:14 PM

He can't beat press & hold on coverage. No one can it's not being called so don't blame too much on him. They should at least put him in motion every now & then but that's been missing.

elitocruz
11-04-2012, 10:15 PM
THANKS GMENAGAIN. BUT TELL ME WHERE I'M WRONG RATHER THAN INSULT MY POST. PLAX SHOWED UP EVERY WEEK, PERFORMED AND DID IT WITH INJURIES. HAKEEM MISSES AT LEAST 3 GAMES EVERY YEAR. AND TAKES WEEKS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL. GREAT PLAYER. BUT NEEDS TO BE 100 PERCENT HEALTHY. I WOULD NOT PAY A GUY WHO CAN'T STAY ON THE FIELD, OR PERFORM BIG WHEN HE'S DINGED. SAVE THE MONEY FOR CRUZ AND OTHER AREAS.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
This....

But with that being said, he needs to stop BS'n to the media saying he's 90 to 95% ready. He's playing exactly like Plax did in 08 before the gun shots.Then what is he doing playing? He is a liability. I guess the coaches had nothing to do with this. Nicks just decided to be part of the huddle on his own.

Ruttiger711
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
THANKS GMENAGAIN. BUT TELL ME WHERE I'M WRONG RATHER THAN INSULT MY POST. PLAX SHOWED UP EVERY WEEK, PERFORMED AND DID IT WITH INJURIES. HAKEEM MISSES AT LEAST 3 GAMES EVERY YEAR. AND TAKES WEEKS TO GET BACK TO NORMAL. GREAT PLAYER. BUT NEEDS TO BE 100 PERCENT HEALTHY. I WOULD NOT PAY A GUY WHO CAN'T STAY ON THE FIELD, OR PERFORM BIG WHEN HE'S DINGED. SAVE THE MONEY FOR CRUZ AND OTHER AREAS.

A tad of revisionist history on Plax there..... Just a tad

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Has the idea "he isn't really 100% yet" come across your mind? You go play football on a bad wheel. Wait...............Then what is he doing in the line up? I guess we do not have any other receivers, oh wait.....

phoenix3411
11-04-2012, 10:28 PM
^this

they cant double everybody if their doubling cruz and hixon then bennett or bradshaw should be open, eli has played like sh-- for weeks now throws are at the recievers feetor 6 ft over their heads, bradshaw screams for the ball but cant gain more than a yard or 2, and sure as hell cant get a crucial first down on third and anything, aand lets not forget the defense cant stop anyone on third or fourth down unless they try 2 get cute like steelers did on the fake, had they just ran the ball straight up they probably would have scored on that drive.

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 10:37 PM

He isn't a 100%. He is trying, but he isn't getting it done. We have to many talented WRs to left one guy hold our offense stagnant.