PDA

View Full Version : Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

BurnerNYG
11-04-2012, 07:37 PM
I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!

Cloud57
11-04-2012, 07:38 PM
maybe if people start questioning his 'elite' status he'll play better

giantyankee1976
11-04-2012, 07:39 PM
give CREDIT where due:

the Cowboys, then the Steelers Defenses brought their A+ game. Period.

Their D wanted it more and we rely on the "Come From Behind Victory" entirely too much.

Wish we would dominate for an entire 60 for a change.

Harooni
11-04-2012, 07:39 PM
i dont get how he goes from best QB in the NFL to this. every qb has a bad game or so and like 300yards 3 ints, but eli just flat out gets nothing going some games. i'v never seen such a hot and cold qb .

as jerry would say , he is two faced. we have a two faced QB. take him to a dark nightclub and hang out.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 07:40 PM
i dont get how he goes from best QB in the NFL to this. every qb has a bad game or so and like 300yards 3 ints, but eli just flat out gets nothing going some games. i'v never seen such a hot and cold qb .

as jerry would say , he is two faced. we have a two faced QB. take him to a dark nightclub and hang out.All of our players have been regressing, not just Eli. Everybody.

That being said, that's so weird that all of our players suck.

Gmen2005
11-04-2012, 07:41 PM
He's been ****ing awful, 12 tds/9 ints in 9 games?

BigBlue1971
11-04-2012, 07:41 PM
eli has certainly sucked the last 4 games. i dont know why but he does.

GFiP
11-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Very disappointed in him and this team.

Harooni
he came out like he wanted the game over so he could go home and dry his rug out.

BigBlueOnes
There is something deeper than Eli here. The receivers just make the wrong cuts too?? He's throwing to point A and they're going to point B. Terrible.

Rudyy
It's not just him, it's everyone.
Especially the coaching staff.

plaxattack17
11-04-2012, 07:43 PM
when did he turn into Dave Brown the last couple weeks?! Brown would have played better for christ sake. Even an average Eli would have won this game, but the dude couldn't find one reciever today. Im so pissed.

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Now we play the Eli proves us all wrong game.........If we're lucky.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 07:44 PM
There is something deeper than Eli here. The receivers just make the wrong cuts too?? He's throwing to point A and they're going to point B. Terrible.So they aren't prepared.

giantfan1976
While our front office is negotiating a new contract with Steve Smith Part II... y'all keep blaming the best player on this team. You people deserve to have a team like the Jaguars. You look at stats and don't see that there isn't a receiver on this team that can get separation from ANY defensive back (safeties included), and if the defender happens to suck or falls down... they drop the ball. You idiots are the same ones that wanted to trade Eli. He is ALL THAT THIS TEAM HAS RIGHT NOW.

Harooni
He's been ****ing awful, 12 tds/9 ints in 9 games? lol thats not really awful thats kerry collins numbers, but then again we ran a lot more then

Rusty192
Figured you were the one who started this thread.......

giantyankee1976
11-04-2012, 07:45 PM
the Steelers and Cowboys DEFENSEs wanted it more...give them credit where it is due.

we seem to only want to run or throw the deep ball. Our intermediate stuff was snuffed out just about immeadiately.

we also play soft on D when it comes to the Pass, that accounts for something as well.

Eliscruzzz
If someone says it's the defenses we faced I'm going to snap... THIS IS 3 WEEKS IN A ROW UNDER 200 YARDS PASSING AND HE HAS BEEN THROWING INTS. It's a getting to the point when ever he drops back I'm expecting something bad to happen.

Rusty192
Giantyankee, only sane one in here. lol at some of these posts.

giantyankee1976
11-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Giantyankee, only sane one in here. lol at some of these posts.

I don't understand it. We all saw the last 3 defenses play exceptionally well. Skins, Boys and Steelers.

What else can you expect if you play with you foot off the gas?

Rusty192
11-04-2012, 07:50 PM
I don't understand it. We all saw the last 3 defenses play exceptionally well. Skins, Boys and Steelers.

What else can you expect if you play with you foot off the gas?People just have misplaced rage so they attack the most recognizable person: the QB.

We need to work on our schemes and cohesiveness between him and the receivers. That old crap won't work on good D's

NYFG
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM

We did and haven't been the same since.

TheEnigma
11-04-2012, 07:52 PM
The OP did say lately and that's unfortunately a true statement. Alex Smith has looked like a better QB in recent weeks. I'm sure he will get out of the funk here real soon.

G-MENBK
11-04-2012, 07:56 PM
We did and haven't been the same since.

Ouch!

Giants Brazil
11-04-2012, 07:56 PM
People just have misplaced rage so they attack the most recognizable person: the QB.

We need to work on our schemes and cohesiveness between him and the receivers. That old crap won't work on good D's

You are right, but come on, it's the second straight game in which Eli has passed for under 200 yards and no touchdowns. He has to take his share of the blame.

P_Simms_#11
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I like Cruz, but i think they should re-sign him after the season is over.

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Eli has just been flat out awful I know the defense are good that we are facing but seriously man this is your 8th year you won two sb and you can't even reach the 200 yards mark and please I'm just asking for 1 td .....1. It's not just about the other defense it is something deeper here. Eli not standing tall in the pocket he's throwing high. He's making ridiculous boneheaded throws...smh.

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 08:00 PM

IT'S CALL PRESS COVERAGE... NICKS, HIXON, CRUZ, ETC CAN NOT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. LEST WE FORGET TH 90 YDS PI'S THAT DIDN'T EQUATE ON THE STATS WOULD HAVE PUT HIM OVER BEN WHO HAD ONLY 200 YDS. BUT NO RUN GAME & WRS THAT CAN'T BREAK & GET SEPERATION FOR QUICK THROWS ON PRESS COVERAGE MAKES YOUR OFFENSE LOOK TERRIBLE. THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED & THE BENGALS WILL BE BRINGING THE SAME NEXT WEEK. I EXPECT THEM TO BE 6-6 AGAIN THIS YEAR. THEY ARE IN DIRE NEED OF SOMEONE WHO CAN RUSH FOR A 5 YARD AVERAGE. MAYBE NEXT YEAR JR WILL DRAFT A POWER BACK WHO CAN RUN & PASS BLOCK. WE DON'T HAVE ONE NOW. 35 IS INJURY PRONE.

giantyankee1976
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
yes he has regressed a bit, back-foot throws as an example, but why are we at times so damn predictable?

run...stopped
pass...overthrown/ defensed
run..stopped / short-pass, receiver stopped short
PUNT

G-MENBK
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Eli has just been flat out awful I know the defense are good that we are facing but seriously man this is your 8th year you won two sb and you can't even reach the 200 yards mark and please I'm just asking for 1 td .....1. It's not just about the other defense it is something deeper here. Eli not standing tall in the pocket he's throwing high. He's making ridiculous boneheaded throws...smh.

Pretty hard to throw the ball when you can't find receivers open. It also doesn't help when the running game can't amass 70 yards in a game.

Giants Brazil
11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I noticed last week vs the Cowboys and again today that there is something different in Eli's body language. He seems frustrated or something, I don't know, but he hasn't been his indifferent​ self.

Harooni
11-04-2012, 08:13 PM
he isnt a bum he is just in his slump. seems to happen as the season changes. he has always ran hot and cold and a sometimes in the same game.
he will pull up of it and hopefully by playoff time . he seems to anyways.

nyc-007
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
IT'S CALL PRESS COVERAGE... NICKS, HIXON, CRUZ, ETC CAN NOT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. LEST WE FORGET TH 90 YDS PI'S THAT DIDN'T EQUATE ON THE STATS WOULD HAVE PUT HIM OVER BEN WHO HAD ONLY 200 YDS. BUT NO RUN GAME & WRS THAT CAN'T BREAK & GET SEPERATION FOR QUICK THROWS ON PRESS COVERAGE MAKES YOUR OFFENSE LOOK TERRIBLE. THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED & THE BENGALS WILL BE BRINGING THE SAME NEXT WEEK. I EXPECT THEM TO BE 6-6 AGAIN THIS YEAR. THEY ARE IN DIRE NEED OF SOMEONE WHO CAN RUSH FOR A 5 YARD AVERAGE. MAYBE NEXT YEAR JR WILL DRAFT A POWER BACK WHO CAN RUN & PASS BLOCK. WE DON'T HAVE ONE NOW. 35 IS INJURY PRONE.

You are wrong all around. We need D.D out of the game. He can't pass or run block. We need an offensive line that will push the defensive line so that we can run the ball. We need an Offensive Coordinator that will call a blanace game and not this B.S. Killdrive is doing

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Pretty hard to throw the ball when you can't find receivers open. It also doesn't help when the running game can't amass 70 yards in a game.Yes but he still has been terrible 125yards...really???

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Yes but he still has been terrible 125yards...really???

PI PENALTIES DON'T GO IN THE STATS HE HAD TWO THAT WERE OVER 90 YDS. SO NOW THAT'S 215 BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD EITHER BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES NOT BAD. WR'S CANT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. BEEN THAT WAY LAST 3 GAMES. THE CRUZ BOMB AGAISNT THE SKINS HE WASN'T PRESSED. IF HE HAD BEEN THAT GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER LOSS. THEY BETTER FIND A WAY TO BEAT PRESS OR THEY WON'T WIN ANOTHER GAME. IT'S A COPY CAT LEAGUE & THE REFS AREN'T CALLING PASS INT'S UNLESS THEY ARE 40 YD & GREATER PASSES.

G-MENBK
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Yes but he still has been terrible 125yards...really???

So, you want him to lob more balls while no one is free? That's just a recipe for another interception.

How about our running game: 68 yards of rushing?

Know how much Redman alone got??

SuperNYGiants
11-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Most QBs will look bad if all they seem to attempt are +20 yard passes called by a crazy senile offensive coordinator.

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM

What else can you expect if you play with you foot off the gas?

No one is interested in hearing facts. Remove the Redskins from the equation and you're looking at 3 defenses that are all ranked in the top 5 in total yards against and passing yards against. Couple that with a coaching staff that is in love with the long ball, is very predictable and a crappy running game and this is what you get.

Oh yeah, and lackluster defense. That helps too.

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
I noticed last week vs the Cowboys and again today that there is something different in Eli's body language. He seems frustrated or something, I don't know, but he hasn't been his indifferent​ self.

Well, if you can gameplan Cruz out, Nicks is still off for some reason and that's pretty much it. Bennet has no knack for getting open and Randel is.....

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
PI PENALTIES DON'T GO IN THE STATS HE HAD TWO THAT WERE OVER 90 YDS. SO NOW THAT'S 215 BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD EITHER BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES NOT BAD. WR'S CANT GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE. BEEN THAT WAY LAST 3 GAMES. THE CRUZ BOMB AGAISNT THE SKINS HE WASN'T PRESSED. IF HE HAD BEEN THAT GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER LOSS. THEY BETTER FIND A WAY TO BEAT PRESS OR THEY WON'T WIN ANOTHER GAME. IT'S A COPY CAT LEAGUE & THE REFS AREN'T CALLING PASS INT'S UNLESS THEY ARE 40 YD & GREATER PASSES.Dude please I can't take the caps and I can't take you serious.

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 08:59 PM
So, you want him to lob more balls while no one is free? That's just a recipe for another interception.

How about our running game: 68 yards of rushing?

Know how much Redman alone got??Did I say that??? Come on man all I'm saying is Eli and KG need to do something about this but hey if you happy with this then whatever. I've also said many of times that he is not the only one to blame but he certainly doesn't get a pass.

SuperNYGiants
11-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Eli of course is not a bum but he does a great impression of it!

Harooni
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Most QBs will look bad if all they seem to attempt are +20 yard passes called by a crazy senile offensive coordinator. that is true that first series was down right awful play calling.

BillTheGreek
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
give CREDIT where due:

Their D wanted it more and we rely on the "Come From Behind Victory" entirely too much.

+2

Harooni
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
you dont seem to get it, there is a difference in a QB having a bad game and offense totally shut down for over 3 weeks. Can't you see our O strategy has been exposed. the formula to beat us is laid out on tape.

giant-4-life
11-04-2012, 10:13 PM
There's a problem with eli/WR's/OC & DC and Coughlin. I think Coughlin will announce his retirement after this season.

BurnerNYG
11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
When I went to the Washington game, I was able to see more of the field and Eli made a lot of bad decisions. He had a wide open receiver in the endzone that he missed on one series. Also, it seems he fell in love with the deep ball a little too much. Why not just check it down to make 3rd down a lil easier? Gilbride's calling the plays but Eli's throwing it. He has too much confidence in the receivers and he's throwing it to them regardless if they're covered or not... like he's not going through his reads. He's gonna seriously get somebody hurt out there.

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 10:40 PM
When I went to the Washington game, I was able to see more of the field and Eli made a lot of bad decisions. He had a wide open receiver in the endzone that he missed on one series. Also, it seems he fell in love with the deep ball a little too much. Why not just check it down to make 3rd down a lil easier? Gilbride's calling the plays but Eli's throwing it. He has too much confidence in the receivers and he's throwing it to them regardless if they're covered or not... like he's not going through his reads. He's gonna seriously get somebody hurt out there.

If only he had that same great view of the field from your seat....

gmenfan0488
11-04-2012, 10:44 PM
hopefully Eli turns his act around, he's looked atrocious

Antwuan
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM

I would say last 3 games.

I thought he played good against Cleveland and San Francisco.

BurnerNYG
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
I didn't call him a bum... I said he's been playing like one. What are you guys delusional? Aren't you the same guys who criticize every other QB in the league when they play like ish?

Harooni
11-04-2012, 10:50 PM
When I went to the Washington game, I was able to see more of the field and Eli made a lot of bad decisions. He had a wide open receiver in the endzone that he missed on one series. Also, it seems he fell in love with the deep ball a little too much. Why not just check it down to make 3rd down a lil easier? Gilbride's calling the plays but Eli's throwing it. He has too much confidence in the receivers and he's throwing it to them regardless if they're covered or not... like he's not going through his reads. He's gonna seriously get somebody hurt out there. if you think about it Eli has injured some guys with those high floaters.boss had concussions, ballard , nicks during the SB has never been the same again.

BurnerNYG
11-04-2012, 11:13 PM
if you think about it Eli has injured some guys with those high floaters.boss had concussions, ballard , nicks during the SB has never been the same again.He's been blessed to have guys go up and get some of those balls. Boss obviously was a concussion machine and once you get that 1st one, it triggers a series of events if you keep taking shots to the head. He just can't keep putting those guys in situations like that. If you don't see nobody open, just throw it away and live to fight another down.

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
if you think about it Eli has injured some guys with those high floaters.boss had concussions, ballard , nicks during the SB has never been the same again.

This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something.

Harooni
11-04-2012, 11:33 PM
This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something. come on man think hard remember boss being lead right into getting his head bashed a few too many times???

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 11:58 PM
come on man think hard remember boss being lead right into getting his head bashed a few too many times???

OK. I'll restate. Show me with numbers supporting the claim. Include data for all NFL QBs for the sample period you choose. I can't accept just accept the premise solely on anecdata, it makes my logical brain cry.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-05-2012, 12:44 AM
OK. I'll restate. Show me with numbers supporting the claim. Include data for all NFL QBs for the sample period you choose. I can't accept just accept the premise solely on anecdata, it makes my logical brain cry.OK mr data machine. 1+1 =3 right now in Elis eyes. Is that good enough for you and the "I want stats,data, and the GOP vote"??

BillTheGreek
11-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Things on Giants to do LIST , We want our old Eli back , that played in SF.......Tom has to change some positions around......Get .A. Brown more involved.

BurnerNYG
11-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Things on Giants to do LIST , We want our old Eli back , that played in SF.......Tom has to change some positions around......Get .A. Brown more involved.+1

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Bump

It's not just his fault but this offense is pathetic.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Well its many things , we need to just switch the game plan and Eli needs to get motivated maybe called out again

par404
11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Eli could play like an All-Pro or All-Inept.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Eli could play like an All-Pro or All-Inept. very frustrating how hot and cold he runs. if you call him a hof qb, he plays like a well dressed turd, if you say he sucks he turns into a world beater.

bigblue58
11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
give CREDIT where due:

Dude....do everyone a favor and burn your cliche' book!
Besides....I already heard them 3 times each in the Giants' post game lockerroom

plaxattack17
11-11-2012, 06:51 PM
i honestly think Eli is suffering from temporary arm fatigue, there isn't the usual zip in his passes, his decision making is going south the minute his offensive line went south and also none of his recievers are having great years.

Marvelousmik
11-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Bump

It's not just his fault but this offense is pathetic.

12 touchdowns 11 interceptions. i hope the old eli isnt coming back

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 06:57 PM
12 touchdowns 11 interceptions. i hope the old eli isnt coming backjust pathetic

CDN_G-FAN
11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
yes, he literally is playing like a real bum.

its like he's regressed 3 years in 3 weeks.

rebelfan1966
11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
I absolutely would have benched him today.....

Harooni
11-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I absolutely would have benched him today..... well im not known to defend him, but we all know he gets a mini slump then plays with fire, all we have to do is switch the game plan use cruz as a decoy and light that fire under eli;s butt, send him in to reese;s office for a talking to

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 07:14 PM
I don't get it! He was a warrior last year during our playoff run... I actually thought he arrived. I mean he was a decent QB before, just a little inconsistent but I thought he was gonna be outstanding this year for us.

Yeah our offensive line has problems but he hasn't really been on his game all year. Yeah he threw for a ton of yards against Tampa but he also had 3 1st half turnovers. He's either injured or his head just simply isn't in the game.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:03 PM
This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something.

what do u expect from the biggest creeper on these boards...at least he is making a football related post instead of trying to live out his fantasies by making everyone else feel uncomfortable.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't get it! He was a warrior last year during our playoff run... I actually thought he arrived. I mean he was a decent QB before, just a little inconsistent but I thought he was gonna be outstanding this year for us.

Yeah our offensive line has problems but he hasn't really been on his game all year. Yeah he threw for a ton of yards against Tampa but he also had 3 1st half turnovers. He's either injured or his head just simply isn't in the game. eli is what he is, knack for the 2min drill and runs hot and cold and seems to slump as the weather changes and heat up during playoffs on the road.

Cloud57
11-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent oneThe sad part is I cannot even defend him from that statement cause of the way he's playing right now.

YATittle1962
when he throws a good ball these guys have to catch it

that ball to Cruz could not have been thrown better and was a sure TD

Roosevelt
I absolutely would have benched him today.....

The idea did cross my mind although he's certainly not alone in playing poorly.

But maybe a change may have sparked something. It was worth a try.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:21 PM

that ball to Cruz could not have been thrown better and was a sure TD That was terrible just terrible they are definitetly not helping with all the drops and Eli was 29-46 with how many drops?? It's the two boneheaded throws that had me shaking my head.I thought Eli was past that crap.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 08:21 PM

that ball to Cruz could not have been thrown better and was a sure TDA perfect example of the lack of execution from this team!

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:24 PM
The idea did cross my mind although he's certainly not alone in playing poorly.

But maybe a change may have sparked something. It was worth a try.

yea bringing Carr in would have sparked something...wtf is with people on here?

YATittle1962
11-11-2012, 08:24 PM
A perfect example of the lack of execution from this team!

that ball would have dropped into a basket if there was one strapped to Cruz chest

unacceptable

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
what do u expect from the biggest creeper on these boards...at least he is making a football related post instead of trying to live out his fantasies by making everyone else feel uncomfortable.
Always with the personal attacks with you.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Always with the personal attacks with you.

surpised you're not starting a thread letting everyone know how you called this, and saw it coming.

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 08:33 PM
surpised you're not starting a thread letting everyone know how you called this, and saw it coming.
Another personal attack.
You're a real friggin broken record.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
that ball would have dropped into a basket if there was one strapped to Cruz chest

unacceptableI feel like Cruz expects the ball to just flutter into his arms. I rarely see him fight for one.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Another personal attack.

lol how is that personal...I'm not saying anything about you as a person, but you must admit that is your MO in here.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
yea bringing Carr in would have sparked something...wtf is with people on here?lol

sharick88
11-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Less than 5 yds per attempt again and a red zone epic fail again. We could ***** about diehl or Bradshaw, but this thread is about Eli. Lately, he has been stinking it up. He gets the most props when we win and deserves the lions share of the blame for these last 4 games of subpar football. From elite qb to 3 and out legend. Eli is my guy and deserves to get ripped a new one right now.

sharick88
11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Lmao

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
lol

srsly with his 20 yards max arm strength, that would of been the spark we needed...I think we should have rolled rodney hampton's fat *** out there to run the ball too...He was good with ball security at least.

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one

The sad part is I cannot even defend him from that statement cause of the way he's playing right now.The sad part is both these posts are dumb.

sewy18
11-11-2012, 08:45 PM

I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM

And you know this because you're psychic?

Cloud57
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Arron rodgers or Drew breez have 4 terrible games in a row do you ? Tom Brady ,Arron rodgers and Drew brees can also score TDs

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 08:47 PM
The sad part is both these posts are dumb.

lol.

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Another personal attack.

What happen to this guy? He used to be one of the friendly homers. ;)

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:50 PM
And you know this because you're psychic?

you don't need to be madam cleo to know that Carr was not going to be the answer

Jtuck
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?

Sad but true!

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 08:52 PM
What happen to this guy? He used to be one of the friendly homers. ;)

I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story

Jtuck
11-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Tom Brady ,Arron rodgers and Drew brees can also score TDs

True again!

syrup
11-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Eli is a great QB leave him alone and he will win the SB for us again this year

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:58 PM
The sad part is both these posts are dumb.What I don't think Eli sucks not one bit but how can I defend him Rusty without getting bashed and people bringing up his play as of late. Your post is dumb...I'm one of Eli's biggest supporters. Jesus reading comprehension my friend.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:01 PM
I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story Why he's the same as MS and will jump at every one of Eli mistake he does. Go ahead ask if he thinks the offensive problems are all on Eli. Watch how much he sounds like MS.

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 09:04 PM
lol how is that personal...I'm not saying anything about you as a person, but you must admit that is your MO in here.
Thats ridiculous.

I'm pissed off about my teams performance. I assume you are as well. But you decide to take it out on your fellow posters.

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Why he's the same as MS and will jump at every one of Eli mistake he does. Go ahead ask if he thinks the offensive problems are all on Eli. Watch how much he sounds like MS.
What the hell did I say?
This is complete crap.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Thats ridiculous.

I'm pissed off about my teams performance. I assume you are as well. But you decide to take it out on your fellow posters.

relax...do you want a cyber hug? of course we are upset about this loss...I choose to point out how annoying it is to hear how you called this or that when they lose, its like having it thrown in our faces all over again.

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
relax...do you want a cyber hug? of course we are upset about this loss...I choose to point out how annoying it is to hear how you called this or that when they lose, its like having it thrown in our faces all over again.
I haven't said a thing. i was sure we'd come out and win this game.
What the **** is your problem?

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:10 PM
What the hell did I say?
This is complete crap.Sorry. but your boy Rosy has been pissing me off just had to bash him a bit cause he can't comprehend anything.

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 09:13 PM
What I don't think Eli sucks not one bit but how can I defend him Rusty without getting bashed and people bringing up his play as of late. Your post is dumb...I'm one of Eli's biggest supporters. Jesus reading comprehension my friend.Honestly it doesn't matter if you are a self proclaimed "biggest Eli supporter" or whatever. You seem very two-faced when it comes to him. One minute you're his biggest fan, then he has a couple poor games and you're on his *** like crazy. Whats it gonna be man? I hate this fickle attitude that some of you guys have with Eli. One minute he's a god and can do no wrong, the next he's a friggin bum that you don't wanna be associated with.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
I haven't said a thing. i was sure we'd come out and win this game.
What the **** is your problem?

just explained my problem...but again, nothing personal, and I don't like you pointing out that I'm making a personal attack on another poster...it's all message board related...Harroni is a attention seeking *** clown who never adds anything football related on here and its annoying. I'm sure he is a great guy in real life or whatever, it's not of my business...Just giving my opinion

TheEnigma
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!

P_Simms_#11
11-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Eli's best year came when Peyton didn't play. Coincidence?

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Sorry. but your boy Rosy has been pissing me off just had to bash him a bit cause he can't comprehend anything.
I love you guys...We have this horrible loss and you have the need to go after fellow posters.
Its like your all a bunch of friggin 6 year old girls.

BTW.....Rosie is awesome. And he and I have disagreed plenty, especially on the lock out. But I don't judge people on their opinions. I do on the way they treat others.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Honestly it doesn't matter if you are a self proclaimed "biggest Eli supporter" or whatever. You seem very two-faced when it comes to him. One minute you're his biggest fan, then he has a couple poor games and you're on his *** like crazy. Whats it gonna be man? I hate this fickle attitude that some of you guys have with Eli. One minute he's a god and can do no wrong, the next he's a friggin bum that you don't wanna be associated with. No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
I love you guys...We have this horrible loss and you have the need to go after fellow posters.

BTW.....Rosie is awesome. And he and I have disagreed plenty, especially on the lock out. But I don't judge people on their opinions. I do on the way they treat others.

stop acting like a victim...you come on here after loses and throw it in everyone's face about how you called this or that. Nobody is making it personal, nobody is attacking you, nobody thinks you're a bad guy, stop belly aching.

Morehead State
11-11-2012, 09:26 PM
stop acting like a victim...you come on here after loses and throw it in everyone's face about how you called this or that. Nobody is making it personal, nobody is attacking you, nobody thinks you're a bad guy, stop belly aching.
Nonsense.
I posted last week because I was pissed off about the loss and the crappy play of our QB.
I am allowed to be pissed at one of our players if he plays lousy.
Deal with it son.
Again...make a football point. All you do is attack other posters.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!Lol sad isn't it.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:29 PM

BTW.....Rosie is awesome. And he and I have disagreed plenty, especially on the lock out. But I don't judge people on their opinions. I do on the way they treat others.Yeah maybe for you but the guy keep follow me around like a lost puppy dog cause I said the play calling and execution has been terrible. When he has put it all on Eli.

gumby74
11-11-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm genuinely concerned. Usually Eli has his ups and downs (aside from 2011 when he blew it up), but i don't think he's been this bad for this long for years.

But Panic button? Not at all. Concerned? Yes.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Nonsense.
I posted last week because I was pissed off about the loss and the crappy play of our QB.
I am allowed to be pissed at one of our players if he plays lousy.
Deal with it son.
Again...make a football point. All you do is attack other posters.

you do this all the time..its lame, I will leave you be, and try to avoid threads you are in because fans like you make me sick..

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Yeah maybe for you but the guy keep follow me around like a lost puppy dog cause I said the playing and execution has been terrible. When he has put it all on Eli.

the guys claims people are acting like 6 year old girls, yet he whines around and plays the victim when he gets called out for his BS

NYGabriel
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Yeah maybe for you but the guy keep follow me around like a lost puppy dog cause I said the playing and execution has been terrible. When he has put it all on Eli.

You ****ed with the wrong guy buddy. One thing I can be is relentless. :cool:

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 09:47 PM
You ****ed with the wrong guy buddy. One thing I can be is relentless. :cool:me too....;)

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 09:47 PM
You ****ed with the wrong guy buddy. One thing I can be is relentless. :cool:

you call it being relentless, I call it being stubborn

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 09:51 PM
No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.i dont pretend to be on a high horse. i'm just a fan like everybody else. but I dont like people to be all cheerleader on a player and then rip them to shreds when they struggle. lets give em the benefit of the doubt instead of being outraged at everything. Great QB's all have bad stretches of games. It's just that rest of our offense has also decided to follow suit. No ones defending the QB's or the offenses play these past few weeks. And please desist with that weak "homer" insult.

Good day.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 09:53 PM
i dont pretend to be on a high horse. i'm just a fan like everybody else. but I dont like people to be all cheerleader on a player and then rip them to shreds when they struggle. lets give em the benefit of the doubt instead of being outraged at everything. Great QB's all have bad stretches of games. It's just that rest of our offense has also decided to follow suit. No ones defending the QB's or the offenses play these past few weeks. And please desist with that weak "homer" insult.

Good day.oooh..

Rusty192
11-11-2012, 10:03 PM
oooh..lol what are you doing here? :rolleyes:

LT_Hits
11-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:22 PM
OK mr data machine. 1+1 =3 right now in Elis eyes. Is that good enough for you and the "I want stats,data, and the GOP vote"??

A simple "I have no facts at all to back up my baseless claim" would have sufficed.

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 10:22 PM
me too....;)

Cool. The only difference is, admittedly I piss you off, where I could a a **** what you think.

I only tried to set the record straight with you, but obviously you are not playing with a full deck.

Roosevelt
11-11-2012, 10:23 PM
you call it being relentless, I call it being stubborn

No, this guy has just been a downright *****. You know me, I'll debate respectfully with the best of them.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:26 PM

Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:27 PM

In order for him to be over rated we'd need to agree on where he rates. That should be easy.

Someone start a thread!

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 10:31 PM
No, this guy has just been a downright *****. You know me, I'll debate respectfully with the best of them.

I have respect for you're knowledge of the game and the giants

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:32 PM

I'd say you got us there. No, I have never seen Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees all have 4 bad games all at the same time.

But one of them at a time? Yeah, of course.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.

I am speaking for myself...and I get it, I just wish it would be done on a more appropriate website for that..to each there own I guess, it gets kind of old.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:34 PM
I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story

Yeah, I hate his fake fandom. I really, really hate how he watches all the games, reads about them constantly, lives and dies on the results and remembers individual arcane plays for like 30 years in order to further trick us into thinking he's an actual Giants fan.

LT_Hits
11-11-2012, 10:34 PM
No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.
"how can anyone defend his play lately"

I cant either.

Its not being 2 face to criticize Eli's play as of late. Even is body language looks bummy and it is affecting the offense. Plus, he has been crazy inaccurate; throwing hi, behind or just complete ducks. These fans that feel like Eli should be left alone and given a pat on the back have got to be crazy. Its not right to be a Championship team with an "Elte" QB and look this bad and lose to middling Cincy team when the Eagles and Cowboys are playing each other when the G had a 2 game lead in the DIV. They wont step up until the record is 6 and 6 which is sad.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:36 PM
All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!

LOL - what about the children!

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:39 PM
It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?

I'm intrigued by your scientific approach.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I am speaking for myself...and I get it, I just wish it would be done on a more appropriate website for that..to each there own I guess, it gets kind of old.

I think he's funny. And that's pretty rare around here.

bashful
11-11-2012, 10:45 PM

Ask yourself why he is playing so terrible. pressure, dropped passes, third and long, no run game, and finally no offensive creativity. You want to blame someone blame KG and TC for keeping the fool around.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Yeah, I hate his fake fandom. I really, really hate how he watches all the games, reads about them constantly, lives and dies on the results and remembers individual arcane plays for like 30 years in order to further trick us into thinking he's an actual Giants fan.

Agreed, I think it's great how he comes on here after a loss and lets us all know how he saw this coming and he was rite...It's a joy to read his posts...along with your insight as well.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 10:47 PM
I think he's funny. And that's pretty rare around here.

why am I not suprised that you find it funny

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Agreed, I think it's great how he comes on here after a loss and lets us all know how he saw this coming and he was rite...It's a joy to read his posts...along with your insight as well.

Oh, you're welcome!

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.I'm starting to get fed up watching this team this year and the sad part is that I'm a Bulls fan and I'm having a hard time getting excited about watching my basketball team without D Rose.

That was a horrible showing today. I wanted to go see another game this year but I'm not sure if I wanna pay my hard earned money to watch this team play GB, NO and even Philly at this point. Some of those throws against Washington had me scratching my head.

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Ask yourself why he is playing so terrible. pressure, dropped passes, third and long, no run game, and finally no offensive creativity. You want to blame someone blame KG and TC for keeping the fool around.Eli deserves some of the blame too. He's been inaccurate and holding on to the ball too long. I'm starting to wonder if he has a concussion.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Biography channel has some grade A documentaries on it.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
that new woman on espn first take is smokin, my god...sorry, oh yea Eli's play has been poor lately, hit the nail on the head...thanks for the heads up

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.Yeah I like Harooni too. The only people that takes anything said on this board about a player so personal are the people that probably has nothing going on in their lives BUT this team.

Jtuck
11-11-2012, 11:03 PM

This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gumby74
11-11-2012, 11:13 PM
There was a reason why I needed a repeat of Eli's 2011 season before i ranked him among the "best". Most of those guys have been doing it far longer and far more consistently at that level.

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
He may pick it up, who knows but you guys are right as far as no elite QB going without throwing a TD pass for 3 weeks.

younggiant
11-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Eli deserves some of the blame too. He's been inaccurate and holding on to the ball too long. I'm starting to wonder if he has a concussion.
I doubt he has a concussion, but if so, great choice to put Diehl back in there huh lol

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 12:34 AM
that new woman on espn first take is smokin, my god...sorry, oh yea Eli's play has been poor lately, hit the nail on the head...thanks for the heads upwhat new woman? pic?? lol

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 12:59 PM
This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah! I mean who wouldn't go along with the opinion of someone who has watched a lot of football?

That screams legitimate, unbiased, objective source to me too!

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Yeah! I mean who wouldn't go along with the opinion of someone who has watched a lot of football?That screams legitimate, unbiased, objective source to me too!+1 (Hopefully I won't get an LOL)

GameTime
11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
While our front office is negotiating a new contract with Steve Smith Part II... y'all keep blaming the best player on this team. You people deserve to have a team like the Jaguars. You look at stats and don't see that there isn't a receiver on this team that can get separation from ANY defensive back (safeties included), and if the defender happens to suck or falls down... they drop the ball. You idiots are the same ones that wanted to trade Eli. He is ALL THAT THIS TEAM HAS RIGHT NOW.
take it easy Bro...
Eli does suck at this time. They are not saying he sucks overall but that along with the rest of the offense he is included in the colapse...

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 01:08 PM
+1 (Hopefully I won't get an LOL)

Never my man!

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.Watch out you have to give him the benefit of the doubt or you'll get blasted. You can blame everyone else but you cant put any blame on Eli. The fact of the matter is the qb gets all the glory when they play well and they get most of the blame fair or not when they don't.

LTLives
11-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Lets not give up..We could have that tony romo for a QB.

LTLives
11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
I just joined the Giants site and am finding my way around.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 08:25 PM
I just joined the Giants site and am finding my way around. Welcome to the ledge lol...no welcome to the boards.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I just joined the Giants site and am finding my way around.Wow. Good luck my friend, this might be the worst time to be drafted into the threads. We are not in the right frame of mind. Thats the best you will get from me.

alentown pa
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Wow. Good luck my friend, this might be the worst time to be drafted into the threads. We are not in the right frame of mind. Thats the best you will get from me.

there is not much difference around here after a win or a loss..lots of negativity

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Never my man!girl* :rolleyes:

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 10:12 PM
girl* :rolleyes:

OK!

Same rules apply.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 11:15 PM
there is not much difference around here after a win or a loss..lots of negativityThank you STARTER...Your 238 posts is a shoe-in for a positive. Good bye............you are the weakest link

Hessian
11-12-2012, 11:26 PM
when he actually gets a couple of receivers killed and is up for homicide, then I'll chastise him.

giantyankee1976
11-13-2012, 06:09 AM
There was a reason why I needed a repeat of Eli's 2011 season before i ranked him among the "best". Most of those guys have been doing it far longer and far more consistently at that level.

scathing critique, but truthfully wrote

Hooligans
11-13-2012, 08:02 AM

No kidding..Eli has looked worse than Blaine Gabbert the last few weeks....so is Phil Rivers........maybe these two 2004 high drafts are done.....8 years in the NFL is a long time, and it is clear than Eli is nowhere near as talented as his brother Peyton, or fellow high draftee Big Ben......and now Ben is hurt!

BillTheGreek
11-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Trying to come from behind, in to many games puts Eli in a Panic Mode........He Can't focus, Losing games is end result. The WHOLE team has to start clicking together. Remember TC is the Admiral, He has to make better decisions ( We all know, what needs to be done.) .....Eli is the Captain of the ship and his first mates have to all do their part....Lets not see any mutiny !
The tip off will be, when Eli starts scoring in the RED ZONE (Green Zone ) And the G-Men don't give up huge Leads.

Morehead State
11-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Trying to come from behind, in to many games puts Eli in a Panic Mode........He Can't focus, Losing games is end result. The WHOLE team has to start clicking together. Remember TC is the Admiral, He has to make better decisions ( We all know, what needs to be done.) .....Eli is the Captain of the ship and his first mates have to all do their part....Lets not see any mutiny !
The tip off will be, when Eli starts scoring in the RED ZONE (Green Zone ) And the G-Men don't give up huge Leads.
Were you ever in the Navy?

TroyArcher
11-13-2012, 11:19 AM
He's been ****ing awful, 12 tds/9 ints in 9 games?

The first 6 games he was near the top of the league. The last 4 at the bottom. Doesn't make much sense and it is surely not all on Eli. O-line needs to play better as do the WR's. Lets hope the break will re-energize all of them. It is a long season and unless you are a completely dominant team you have ups and downs. Hopefully more ups than downs.

BurnerNYG
11-13-2012, 11:28 AM
GB, NO, Baltimore, Atlanta, Washington and Philly are gonna put a few of our key players on injured reserved. We gotta play playoff football from here on out and then play in the actual playoffs after that. I don't see it happening two years in a row.

Dwinsballgames
11-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Were you ever in the Navy?

I actually did LOL at that one.

jimsgints
11-13-2012, 11:41 AM
I could only get thru two pages. It's the whole screwed up team!!!!!

xRick52x
11-13-2012, 01:27 PM

I hear ya man. It's almost like we have to get used to his Elite play in the first half of the season, then get used to his garbage play until late December....and then HOPEFULLY we will get used to seeing the Eli that steps up and brings us to another championship!

Harooni
11-13-2012, 01:35 PM
If he wants that HOF he has to step it up before he is done and get that league MVP

Imgrate
11-13-2012, 01:36 PM
If he wants that HOF he has to step it up before he is done and get that league MVPBecause every qb in the hall has a MVP too.

Harooni
11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Because every qb in the hall has a MVP too. in todays NFL with the new rules yes you will need it. because they dont put 5 qb's in at a time. you got peyton, brady, eli brees big ben and rodgers possibly. when you talk HOF it mean you are the best at your position during your time.

Imgrate
11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
in todays NFL with the new rules yes you will need it. because they dont put 5 qb's in at a time. you got peyton, brady, eli brees big ben and rodgers possibly. when you talk HOF it mean you are the best at your position during your time.I'm just saying he doesn't need an MVP. Brees and Ben dont have iirc

Eliscruzzz
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
If he wants that HOF he has to step it up before he is done and get that league MVPThis is nonsense really...

Hooligans
11-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Here is the comment from Pro Football Today's power ranking after Week 10:

11. Giants: Eli Manning doesn’t have a tired arm; his arm is in a coma.