PDA

View Full Version : Attention Giants fans!!Every team loses once in awhile.

JPP=BEASTMODE
11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
I swear we lose one game and everyone wants the players cut or the coaches fired lol

Die-Hard
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
What did you expect? This is not exactly a place where MENSA holds their weekly meetings.

Winning a Super Bowl brings bandwagon jumpers, and bandwagon jumpers dont know how to take a loss, which is why they're bandwagon jumpers.

nygfan90
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I wouldn;t be worried if our offense actually looked good. The truth is, they don't. The past three weeks they've looked abysmal. I'm not saying fire the coaches, thats stupid. We honestly need to reconsider putting locklear back in though

BMW
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Playing diehl, not playing wilson, winnable game. Coaches stink.

Toadofsteel
11-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm not jumping ****... but I wanted Killdrive and PF gone last year and I still want them gone.

BigBlueAllDay
11-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I guess there are lots of expectations of 16-0 as well. People knew the Steelers were going to be tough and it wouldn't be a cake walk against that defense. A lot more games in the season to go and the Giants will still be on top of the NFC no matter what going into next week.

sharick88
11-04-2012, 09:04 PM
I agree with the point of this thread. We can't win all of the games. We lost to a good team. I guess the bright side is that we probably played our worst game of the year and still was in position to win.

JPP=BEASTMODE
11-04-2012, 09:04 PM
What did everybody expect after all the **** they went through this week with the hurricane?

JPP=BEASTMODE
11-04-2012, 09:05 PM
I would much rather we play ****ty games now then at the end of season.

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Stop with the hurricane. The Steelers had to travel today. Did they make any excuse for punching the Giants in the face? Yeah, teams lose, but this one was telegraphed by two ugly wins and the fact they always o on a second half slump.

Giants Brazil
11-04-2012, 09:08 PM
If I don't like to lose, especially if the Giants played like crap again, I am a bandwagon fan? Come on man, we are all on the same side here.

Cool Papa B.
11-04-2012, 09:10 PM
What did you expect? This is not exactly a place where MENSA holds their weekly meetings.

Winning a Super Bowl brings bandwagon jumpers, and bandwagon jumpers dont know how to take a loss, which is why they're bandwagon jumpers.

+1.....

Well said. I think the passing game has been exposed though. I said that last week after the Dallas game. They're going to have figure out a way over that obstacle. And PLEASE.....put Locklear back at RT. they had no business moving him in the first place.

BMW
11-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Stop with the hurricane. The Steelers had to travel today. Did they make any excuse for punching the Giants in the face? Yeah, teams lose, but this one was telegraphed by two ugly wins and the fact they always o on a second half slump.

Travel an hour lol.

DandyDon
11-04-2012, 09:11 PM
What did everybody expect after all the **** they went through this week with the hurricane?

Thank you. My feelings exactly. the whole team looked flat. Lets see what next week brings.

But I do agree with the Diehl comments. He may need to sit next week.

JPP=BEASTMODE
11-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you. My feelings exactly. the whole team looked flat. Lets see what next week brings.But I do agree with the Diehl comments. He may need to sit next week.And the week after that and the week after that and hopefully the rest of the season.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 09:25 PM

Winning a Super Bowl brings bandwagon jumpers, and bandwagon jumpers dont know how to take a loss, which is why they're bandwagon jumpers.Right, because you are happy with this performance. The underlying problems have been there all season long. It was only a matter of time before Coughlin's inept coaching methods would be exposed. I am not a bandwagon jumper because I want my team to play up to the level of the talent we have. So far this coaching staff has no clue what the level of the talent is and that talent is not used properly. Besides, what was today's game plan? Because all I saw was run, run pas deep, punt. Run, run, pass deep, punt. That's was it.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 09:26 PM
If I don't like to lose, especially if the Giants played like crap again, I am a bandwagon fan? Come on man, we are all on the same side here.Some like losing and it does not bother them.

PETEY006
11-04-2012, 09:30 PM
exactly. A lost in the regular season is not the end of the world.. :D

Die-Hard
11-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Right, because you are happy with this performance. The underlying problems have been there all season long. It was only a matter of time before Coughlin's inept coaching methods would be exposed. I am not a bandwagon jumper because I want my team to play up to the level of the talent we have. So far this coaching staff has no clue what the level of the talent is and that talent is not used properly. Besides, what was today's game plan? Because all I saw was run, run pas deep, punt. Run, run, pass deep, punt. That's was it.

No, I'm not happy with this performance at all, but I'd like you to pint out any threads I may have created that screamed "FIRE COUGHLIN!!" "FIRE FEWELL!!" "CUT EVERYBODY!!" "THIS TEAM WONT WIN ANOTHER GAME!11!"

I'm not accusing everyone here of being a bandwagon jumper, but lets face it. The stupid, ridiculous knee jerk reactions, and the apocalyptic, end of the world screaming is beyond intolerable. Leads me to believe that a lot of them expect this team to win every game, and because they handle a loss as if someone just ran over their dog, they sound like front runners who cant stand to lose.

Make sense?

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm sorry but that's stupid.
We've been playing horrible for weeks now, our record is hiding our pathetic play especially on offense.

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 09:45 PM
I swear we lose one game and everyone wants the players cut or the coaches fired lol

Lmao, People are more upset about the decisions the coaching staff made going into this game and the inability to make in game changes. Our offense have been on vacation the past 3 games. Other teams have figured out what we are doing, but there isn't a thing being done about it. 1 game 5 FG. And then add Deihl to the starting line up will make anyone upset. lol

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Lmao, People are more upset about the decisions the coaching staff made going into this game and the inability to make in game changes. Our offense have been on vacation the past 3 games. Other teams have figured out what we are doing, but there isn't a thing being done about it. 1 game 5 FG. And then add Deihl to the starting line up will make anyone upset. lolBut that's not coaching problems is it?

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 09:49 PM
two biggest gripes: Diehl in (are you ****ing kidding me? LOLOL)
and Wilson 0 carries (again, is this a joke? hahah)

This coaching staff is embarassing themsevles. I can't wait to hear all their excuses in the post game interviews. Honestly, I hope some of the players throw TC and KG under the bus.

Die-Hard
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
We've been playing horrible for weeks now, our record is hiding our pathetic play especially on offense.

I agree, but it's hardly a reason to scream for the jobs of the entire coaching staff and half of the roster. Getting angry is ok. Frothing at the mouth and going completely ballistic is another matter. This same squad and coaching staff just won a Super Bowl. They're obviously in some kind of slump, but they're still 6-3 and far from done. Thats all I'm saying

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
"Hello, you play to win the game. Thats the great thing about sports, you play to win the game"- Herm Edwards

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
I agree, but it's hardly a reason to scream for the jobs of the entire coaching staff and half of the roster. Getting angry is ok. Frothing at the mouth and going completely ballistic is another matter. This same squad and coaching staff just won a Super Bowl. They're obviously in some kind of slump, but they're still 6-3 and far from done. Thats all I'm sayingI agree, I'm not pissed or anything. I've actually been saying this for weeks and have been getting slammed. I hope..HOPE this taught us a lesson. This coaching staff has got to do something, and fast.

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello, you play to win the game. Thats the great thing about sports, you play to win the game
I hope that isn't copyrighted.That's it, i'm calling Herm.

BigBlue1971
11-04-2012, 09:54 PM

as a fan i wish we could win every game, realistically i understand we cant!

it does sting when a loss occurs! there are different stings for different loses.

this loss is not a fatal sting as say a division or conference loss would be!

bearbryant
11-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Unfortunately, this coaching staff doesn't have the ability to do anything about the problems they face ,

Giants Brazil
11-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I agree, I'm not pissed or anything. I've actually been saying this for weeks and have been getting slammed. I hope..HOPE this taught us a lesson. This coaching staff has got to do something, and fast.

In the heat of the moment, as it was unfolding, the Giants playing awful football, I was pissed. But that's my feeling, maybe this loss will sting and wake up the coaches and players, light the fire again.

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
You can't do anything now i added quotes.

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
How come when i reply to someone the box that shows the post i'm replying to never show's up.

ashleymarie
11-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Our Monster has a head. It's Eli Manning. Eli is an ultimate Professional. He has honor in words and career. He is not going to look us in the eye and lie to us. He is a better man than that.

I know something is wrong with this team and I know it starts with Eli. Not Gilbride, not Coughlin, not Fewell. It started not 3 games ago. It started on opening night. Until Eli allows us to know what it is, or corrects it, we can guess and ponder, suspect and wonder.

Kez Simpson
11-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Our performance against the run and the offense as a whole has been terribly mediocre. However, I have to agree with Die Hard about these knee-jerk reactions some fans are doing. Calling Coughlin inept etc etc, cut players, bench players (agree on Diehl). Some people have gone bananas over this lost. I even seen a thread that said lose the rest of the games, lmao. Let's focus, this ship hasn't been marooned yet.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Our performance against the run and the offense as a whole has been terribly mediocre. However, I have to agree with Die Hard about these knee-jerk reactions some fans are doing. Calling Coughlin inept etc etc, cut players, bench players (agree on Diehl). Some people have gone bananas over this lost. I even seen a thread that said lose the rest of the games, lmao. Let's focus, this ship hasn't been marooned yet.A sinking ship cannot be marooned.

GiantRoc
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM

Thank you. If it was one game, ok. We have been getting steadily worse over the past 3 weeks. I have been a fan for decades and I don't wear rose colored glasses either. We can take losing. Its poor play week after week that is bothering us.

Out of Exile
11-04-2012, 10:59 PM

The Giants have some of the WORST bandwagon fans ever. I remember the "bench Eli, start J-Load" threads.

BlueOldSchool
11-04-2012, 11:23 PM

You definitely don't fire the coaches. That said
1. Gilbride isn't using his bench. Think about it, Bradshaw can't hit the line quickly, David Wilson can... but who plays? Bradshaw! Ask yourself how many times we threw to Hakeem Nicks today... a few times???
2. We go into a soft zone in the second half after playing man in the first half... WHY??? To protect a 10 point lead???

There is plenty of valid frustration here. The Giants are better than this... something is wrong. It's not just a loss... it's losing the way we did and playing the way we are playing lately. Eli has 1 TD pass in 15 quarters...

Harooni
11-04-2012, 11:28 PM
true but this is a pattern of our Offense free falling . just didnt get enough calls and turnovers to bail us out this time. this is deeper than one loss. you play hard you lose fine. but when you are completely shut down and shut out of the red zone for 3 games, its time to make some changes .

GreenZone
11-04-2012, 11:29 PM
The Giants have some of the WORST bandwagon fans ever. I remember the "bench Eli, start J-Load" threads.

It would be great to say that the Giant fans had extra class to match the organization they cheer, but I'm afraid it's just not the case. But to imply the Giants have more bandwagon fans than any other team, as reflected by the teams' fan forums is to not ever look at the other teams' forums.

For example, take Philly....please.