PDA

View Full Version : If we need to make any room there are two obvious guys to part ways with

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Herzlich and Bradshaw...........throw in Deihl too

I Bleed Blue 56
11-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah Herzlich looked lost and confused half the time Bradshaw is horrible but hey coaches love him though Diehl will get the start the rest of the season because hes a veteran.

TheEnigma
11-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Herzlich might just be a great special teams player at best. He has made some plays there.

Bradshaw needs to stop being treated like a top 10 RB with the ridiculous amount of carries he receives in comparison to Brown and Wilson.

Diehl...needs to retire.

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Diehl should be number one on that list.

Wilson needs a chance to run. We have coaches irrationally loyal to Bradshaw.

Herzlich was UNDRAFTED. He was good until his sickness and hasnt been as good since. Wasnt in college and isnt in the pros. Hes a great story, not a great starter.

tonyt830
11-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Herzlich and Bradshaw...........throw in Deihl tooI would agree with Bradshaw and Diehl. Bradshaw is not even 30 and is done. He seems like he is always going to have foot/ankle problems. Diehl is only good as an extra tackle in the jumbo package and should not be a starting o-linemen.

As for Herzlich, I say let him get more playing time. He did not have a lot of starts as a rookie, and this is only start this season so far. Herz may not be the mike backer of the future for the Giants, but I'm willing to give him a pass for the time being.

brad
11-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Herz isn't a starter, he is a backup and he didn't play great, but how much did you expect from him really? If he was the next Urlacher he would have already taken the starting job.

DD definitely needs to go, or at least go back to only playing on the jumbo package.

Bradshaw is adequate, and even has a few good games in him. He certainly isn't the player he used to be. I agree he should be losing some of his carries to Brown and Wilson... but Brown averaged even less per carry (2.9) than Bradshaw (3.2).. I think AB2 is just a good backup RB, not our next starter. I like Wilson, he has great big play ability, but I would be a bit concerned about his ability to bang out the tough yards.

Martyr
11-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Start cutting players? Last time I checked the giants are 6-3.

tonyt830
11-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Start cutting players? Last time I checked the giants are 6-3.Just a guess, but I think the OP meant that they should be cut after this season. Maybe I'm just assuming that?

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Yeah Herzlich looked lost and confused half the time Bradshaw is horrible but hey coaches love him though Diehl will get the start the rest of the season because hes a veteran.

You know what is funny. There were so many people that was pushing for this guy to start over Blackburn. People forget Herz didn't play well last season to prevent the resigning of Blackburn. Herz got lit up today. Sometimes he looked like he was taking a walk in a forest the way he was playing.

uhhuhyup
11-04-2012, 08:50 PM
No running back could possibly do less than Bradshaw, he is useless

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Herzlich might just be a great special teams player at best. He has made some plays there.

Bradshaw needs to stop being treated like a top 10 RB with the ridiculous amount of carries he receives in comparison to Brown and Wilson.

Diehl...needs to retire.

Agreed! I would like to see Wilson get some more carries. I was a big advocate for Brown, but now he gets hurt every single game. I am not sure what is up with the guy, but I am concern about his health.

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 08:51 PM
You know what is funny. There were so many people that was pushing for this guy to start over Blackburn. People forget Herz didn't play well last season to prevent the resigning of Blackburn. Herz got lit up today. Sometimes he looked like he was taking a walk in a forest the way he was playing.

they were so sure he was the next coming of **** Butkus...........makes me want to vomit

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
BJ was shown the door when his production went down, why not Bradshaw? I am not saying to get rid of him, but he shouldn't be our feature back.

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
We should take David Diehl and push him somewhere else, like retirement,another team,Injured Reserve,his mothers womb.

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
they were so sure he was the next coming of **** Butkus...........makes me want to vomit

Lmao. You are funny. I haven't heard that one before. He makes you want to vomit. Damn, that is deep. lol

TheEnigma
11-04-2012, 08:56 PM
I don't think Brown has really shown much to be considered a feature back. The one full game he played in that he did well was against the Panthers who are notorious for atrocious run defense. Wilson really is the only guy on this roster who has that kind of talent but I think Brown can make a really good #2 option if he can fight off the injuries.