PDA

View Full Version : Lots of complaining and player bashing

bigjeep
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM
No one said we would win them all! I think the team got complacent winning the last two games the way they did. Eli is not a machine like he appeared to be. The "O" line let him down when it counted in the fourth quarter! And you got to give the Steelers their due, they covered the recievers like glue! All and all its the worst game we played since before last years Jet game. We deserved to lose!

BParcells777
11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
the oline was dismantled for no good reason this week by our 66 yr old Coot

Cloud57
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
bashing and complaining makes us feel better

thegiantsrule10
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
you forgot WELL DESERVED after the word of.

SackingMyths
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
It's not the end of the world. At least it wasn't a conference loss.

Skins lost...hopefully Dallas and Philthy follow suit

Beelzeboss
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Don't try to talk sense to the crazies, it's not worth it. They expect us to go 16-0 every season and at the first sign of struggle they want every player on the team cut. Today was a bad game, no doubt about it, but it was just one game against a very good defense. Teams lose, players have bad games, that's how football goes.

giantsforce
11-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Don't try to talk sense to the crazies, it's not worth it. They expect us to go 16-0 every season and at the first sign of struggle they want every player on the team cut. Today was a bad game, no doubt about it, but it was just one game against a very good defense. Teams lose, players have bad games, that's how football goes.'First sign of trouble"? did you just start watching Giants football? The first sign of trouble was the loss by Dallas.

Flip Empty
11-04-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm just thankful for the late bye week. Plenty of time to get back on track.

Kez Simpson
11-04-2012, 09:27 PM
'First sign of trouble"? did you just start watching Giants football? The first sign of trouble was the loss by Dallas.

After the Dallas game the season was over right?

Beelzeboss
11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
'First sign of trouble"? did you just start watching Giants football? The first sign of trouble was the loss by Dallas.

Where in my post did I say the first sign of trouble was today's game???

Beelzeboss
11-04-2012, 09:29 PM
After the Dallas game the season was over right?

For him it was I guess..... I swear I think some people prefer when we lose so they can act all high and mighty like they knew all along how bad of a team we were.

Tmurda1984
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM
People are panicking because our last 3 games has been terrible on the offensive side of the ball. We needed a miraculous catch from Cruz against the Redskins, we were kicking tons of field goals in a Dallas game that should of been a blow out, and this Steeler team had a depleted secondary and a 3rd string running back and beat us. You dont think those are reasons to be worried. How many times is our offense going to stall in the redzone?

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 09:39 PM
It's not the end of the world. At least it wasn't a conference loss. Skins lost...hopefully Dallas and Philthy follow suitLook out for Dallas. They are a good November team and they look good tonight.

Kez Simpson
11-04-2012, 09:40 PM
People are panicking because our last 3 games has been terrible on the offensive side of the ball. We needed a miraculous catch from Cruz against the Redskins, we were kicking tons of field goals in a Dallas game that should of been a blow out, and this Steeler team had a depleted secondary and a 3rd string running back and beat us. You dont think those are reasons to be worried. How many times is our offense going to stall in the redzone?

I'd like to win comfortably every game, unfortunately that isn't the case. If we were to go 15-1 and lose in the playoffs, we'd be worst off. Its better these inconsistencies get addressed now rather than later. Our coaching staff we adjust as we head into this rough area of our schedule.

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
The reason fans are worried is because they came close to losing to Washington. Not every team will have 3 defenders let Cruz get wide open. They where extremely lucky to win last week. And they looked like garbage today. It's not just one bad game. Sure you'll take the two ugly wins over losses, but two ugly wins and an ugly loss is a sign of a team that s struggling.