PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointed in Eli and the offense after Sandy

GFiP
11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
As someone who was affected by the storm, I expected this team to come out win some fire in their bellies.Very disappointed and sad about their effort.

Toadofsteel
11-04-2012, 08:24 PM
I think some of them were more worried about getting power restored to their homes and worried about how any nearby relatives and friends are faring than the game. Honestly, they should be. If they come out flat against Cincy though, then that's a sign of pure suckitude...

NYG 5
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
this wasn't Sandy, they sucked in Dallas as well, and weren't very good against the skins either

GFiP
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
this wasn't Sandy, they sucked in Dallas as well, and weren't very good against the skins eitherAnd this was the perfect time to turn it around.

titwio
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
The offense is horrible.

That is all I have to say about that.

jaxnygmen
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
They looked like they were water logged. After that hit cruz was skittish. Not enough runs. No screen passes. No quick slants. Poor play calling. 2nd and 11 and we go for a 30 yd pass from our 11 ?????.

GFiP
11-04-2012, 08:31 PM
They looked like they were water logged. After that hit cruz was skittish. Not enough runs. No screen passes. No quick slants. Poor play calling. 2nd and 11 and we go for a 30 yd pass from our 11 ?????.Well Nicks had the guy beaten, Eli just threw it out of MetLife.

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 08:33 PM
IF I'VE SAID THIS ONCE I'VE SAID THIS AT LEAST 5 TIMES. TO FIX THIS OFFENSE 2 THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN

1 WR'S HAVE TO GET OFF PRESS COVERAGE WITHIN THE 1ST 7 YARDS
2 THE RB'S HAVE TO AVERAGE AT LEAST 4 YDS PER RUSH ON 1ST DOWN

WHEN THOSE 2 THINGS BEGIN TO SURFACE THE OFFENSE WILL BEGIN TO CLICK AGAIN. UNTIL THEN EXPECT THE SAME RESULTS AS THE LAST 3 GAMES. SORRY BUT TRUE. YOU SEE THE PLAYERS SEE IT THE COACHES SEE & WORST OF ALL THE OPPONENTS SEE IT.

Parademon
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Once again, in the redzone thanks to the Webster pick & still have to settle for a 3! a TD right there would have given us breathing room & might have been enough to hold on for the W. O was pathetic tonite, but asides from KG's putrid playcalling, the Steeler D had a big say in the final outcome as well. G-men better pull out a W vs Cincy or the collapse talk will be on!

titwio
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Once again, in the redzone thanks to the Webster pick & still have to settle for a 3! a TD right there would have given us breathing room & might have been enough to hold on for the W. O was pathetic tonite, but asides from KG's putrid playcalling, the Steeler D had a big say in the final outcome as well. G-men better pull out a W vs Cincy or the collapse talk will be on!

The funny thing is you here Coughlin and the other coaches talking about how disappointing the red zone offense has been yet, when they get there they constantly run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and then try to complete a 3rd down play through the air when the defense knows what's coming.

They can't be disappointed if they're not scoring TD's when they get there cause they sure as hell are not being aggressive and taking shots into the endzone.

NewCoachPlz
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
The funny thing is you here Coughlin and the other coaches talking about how disappointing the red zone offense has been yet, when they get there they constantly run the ball on 1st and 2nd down and then try to complete a 3rd down play through the air when the defense knows what's coming.

They can't be disappointed if they're not scoring TD's when they get there cause they sure as hell are not being aggressive and taking shots into the endzone.

They don't trust Eli. And sure as heck won't bench him to Carr.