PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Gilbride's Official Title Change to Field Goal Coordinator

Carlos C
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I know a few people here defend Kevin Killdrive Gilbride but the lack of imagination in play calling especially in the red zone is ridiculous. The post below has examples since 2009, this man has a history of calling conservative games.

How can a team with so much talent be this inept on offense at times? The Giants have a lead and it's run, run, throw = PREDICTABLE!

*Please do not spam your blog here - Mod

Gmen2005
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Still don't have that killer mentality. They've never had it with Tom, once they get a league it turns into run run pass punt. It's just so frustrating.

Cool Papa B.
11-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Field goal coordinator?.....LOL LOL LOL

He can be predictable ans slow in making adjustments.

Carlos C
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Still don't have that killer mentality. They've never had it with Tom, once they get a league it turns into run run pass punt. It's just so frustrating.

I agree Gmen2005, sometimes it's good to be a front runner and play aggressive and take teams out.

Mods sorry, thought some would enjoy the article titled Kevin Gilbride Field Goal Coordinator and wanted to share it with others on here, didn't know I couldn't share articles and post from my own blog. Won't happen again, my bad.

mike kennedy
11-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Watch it! You will be chastised by Gilbride backers and they will mention the great game plan that Kevin come up with for the last Superbowl yet they will fail to mention the *hit game plans ( if you could call them that) he has produced in the last few games this year.
Gilbride is less then one dimensional as an offensive coordinator.