PDA

View Full Version : TC NEEDS TO START COMPLAINING TO THE LEAGUE

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
The opponents have a simple game plan that has shut our offense down to a snails pace & we all know what I'm talking about. If you watch the DB's they grab our WR's around the shoulder pad at the line of scrimage & mug them throughout the pass route. At the start of every game you seen Nicks & Cruz throwing their hands in the air after a pass sails right by them with the DB draped all over them & no flag unless the ball is heaved down the field at least over 40 yds. This tattic has been used for at least the last 4 games & it's getting old.

Either we trade for some 6'6" WR like megatron I don't see this getting any better unless TC starts complaining like the Colts did in the AFC championship loss to the Pats back in the early 2000's when they came up with the can't hold after 5 yd rule. If TC would get the leagues attention & the refs are told to keep a closer eye on the DB's then I don't see our recievers getting open much anymore. They seem to get frustrated & are not competing as hard as they were last year. Now I feel much better getting that off my chest.

This type of mugging is getting on my nerves.

Cloud57
11-04-2012, 09:59 PM
lol all TC does is complain, he needs to coach better

VBGiantsFan
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Well if our wr could beat them of the line we wouldnt have the issue. They dont ONLY do it vs the Giants. This is not a league problem, its a Nicks and Cruz problem.

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
The opponents have a simple game plan that has shut our offense down to a snails pace & we all know what I'm talking about. If you watch the DB's they grab our WR's around the shoulder pad at the line of scrimage & mug them throughout the pass route. At the start of every game you seen Nicks & Cruz throwing their hands in the air after a pass sails right by them with the DB draped all over them & no flag unless the ball is heaved down the field at least over 40 yds. This tattic has been used for at least the last 4 games & it's getting old.

Either we trade for some 6'6" WR like megatron I don't see this getting any better unless TC starts complaining like the Colts did in the AFC championship loss to the Pats back in the early 2000's when they came up with the can't hold after 5 yd rule. If TC would get the leagues attention & the refs are told to keep a closer eye on the DB's then I don't see our recievers getting open much anymore. They seem to get frustrated & are not competing as hard as they were last year. Now I feel much better getting that off my chest.

This type of mugging is getting on my nerves.

the 5 yard rule you speak of was made because of how physical of a CB Mel Blount was (an ex-Steeler) NOT because of the Colts.

I dont think this is an excuse. Wheres our running game??

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
My god . . . has everyone on this MB turned into a complete frigging lunatic because we lost a game???

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:03 PM

How do you coach a WR to get off an illegal hold? What do you tell him to do? How can he do it when he's 5 11 185 & the guy holding him is taller, stonger & out weighs him 20 lbs? I garantee you if our CB's had the size speed & strength as the last 4 teams we've faced have on us we'd probaly be doing the same thing but JR doesn't draft that type of DB. What is Prince 5 9 185 soaking wet?

Rudyy
11-04-2012, 10:04 PM
We (the players) are expecting teams to just let us stomp them out. That's not the case.
31 other teams have film on us, and they are going to try to counter that.
Cruz needs to realize touchdowns aren't going to be falling in his hands left and right. People are going to double and triple team you now.
Ahmad needs to sit out, he's injured and he's been ineffective.
Hakeem needs to FULLY recover.
Actually, ALL of our receivers need to play more physical and fight for the ball. DB's are coming for you guys.

Last but not least, it is the COACHES job to adjust.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-04-2012, 10:04 PM

This type of mugging is getting on my nerves.I agree with you and it is not just with the holding and mugging of our WR's, I could pinpoint atleat 5 plays where Pittsburghs' Heath Miller had an entire hanful wrapped in his paws of one of our D's jerseys. Very sickening. The only thing TC needs to do is allow us to fight fire with fire and we will prevail. (If your not cheating.....Your not trying) form of view.

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Are you guys friggin serious? Complaining about the refs today after they handed us 2 TD's????

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
We (the players) are expecting teams to just let us stomp them out. That's not the case.
31 other teams have film on us, and they are going to try to counter that.
Cruz needs to realize touchdowns aren't going to be falling in his hands left and right. People are going to double and triple team you now.
Ahmad needs to sit out, he's injured and he's been ineffective.
Hakeem needs to FULLY recover.
Actually, ALL of our receivers need to play more physical and fight for the ball. DB's are coming for you guys.

Last but not least, it is the COACHES job to adjust.when you are double and triple teamed that leaves SOMEONE WIDE open! If that is the case then we should be gaining yards in huge chunks! it is an 11 on 11 sport. Eli has been off his rocker for the last 2-3 games......looks like he has regressed back to an unknown player to me.

I love Eli and our entire O but bringing back diehl and making lockheart sit was mistake 1, mistake 2 is Eli is not prepared, he seems to have lost the heart since he was almost proclaimed to be on track for the NFL MVP just 2 weeks ago. He needs to get that fire in his belly again and make those passes he knows and we know he is capable of making.

TextureDj
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
My god . . . has everyone on this MB turned into a complete frigging lunatic because we lost a game???yes

We lost a close one folks calm the **** down. The one and only real problem with this team remains. Failure in the redzone. If we simply raised that percentage to better than .500 we would be nipping at Aylanta for best team in the league.

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:11 PM
My god . . . has everyone on this MB turned into a complete frigging lunatic because we lost a game???

Wait till you see the Bengals do the same thing & then we will get your attention on this matter. It's call illigal holding & it should be called on every play that they mug the WR's. That's the only way it's going to stop... end of story. I'm just getting sick of seeing our opponents getting away with it with TC just looking out on the field looking lost. Get up in some officals face & get their attention is all I'm saying. Stand behind your players when they throw up their hands frustrated on a no call. He's the head coach for Gods Sake back up your players.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Wait till you see the Bengals do the same thing & then we will get your attention on this matter. It's call illigal holding & it should be called on every play that they mug the WR's. That's the only way it's going to stop... end of story. I'm just getting sick of seeing our opponents getting away with it with TC just looking out on the field looking lost. Get up in some officals face & get their attention is all I'm saying. Stand behind your players when they throw up their hands frustrated on a no call. He's the head coach for Gods Sake back up your players.This and thank you for your support!! We are getting mugged in Central Park with no one to call that cares.....HELP HELP HELP....OK FIRE FIRE FIRE and then everyone comes running to see the fire. COACH TC......You are the root of this one problem, the rest we will talk about in private cause it is BAD! Heath Miller is one that I personally saw commit this offense atleast 5 times captured on instant replay but still no flags!!!! COME ON MANNNNNN!!!

GMENAGAIN
11-04-2012, 10:27 PM
This and thank you for your support!! We are getting mugged in Central Park with no one to call that cares.....HELP HELP HELP....OK FIRE FIRE FIRE and then everyone comes running to see the fire. COACH TC......You are the root of this one problem, the rest we will talk about in private cause it is BAD! Heath Miller is one that I personally saw commit this offense atleast 5 times captured on instant replay but still no flags!!!! COME ON MANNNNNN!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

nhpgiantsfan
11-04-2012, 10:27 PM
when you are double and triple teamed that leaves SOMEONE WIDE open! If that is the case then we should be gaining yards in huge chunks! it is an 11 on 11 sport. Eli has been off his rocker for the last 2-3 games......looks like he has regressed back to an unknown player to me.

I love Eli and our entire O but bringing back diehl and making lockheart sit was mistake 1, mistake 2 is Eli is not prepared, he seems to have lost the heart since he was almost proclaimed to be on track for the NFL MVP just 2 weeks ago. He needs to get that fire in his belly again and make those passes he knows and we know he is capable of making.

You want to say Eli hasn't been performing, I can't argue. But to say he isn't prepared and as "lost his fire", is complete nonsense. You have no idea how he is preparing. And to say he lost his fire, is rediculous because we all know he has the same reaction after every play whether he throws a 40 yard TD or a pick 6. So stop telling us about his work ethic.

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Are you guys friggin serious? Complaining about the refs today after they handed us 2 TD's????

IF YOU'RE REFERRING TO THE 2 PLAYS I THINK YOU'RE REFERRING TOO THEY WERE BOTH REVIEWED & UPHELD ON REVIEW. NOW IF NOT WILL YOU EXPLAIN WHICH PLAYS THE REFS HANDED US WITHOUT BEING REVIEWED & UPHELD?

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 10:34 PM

Lol, that is good one. You are right. I see holding go uncalled across the league.

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Lol, that is good one. You are right. I see holding go uncalled across the league.

THEN TAKE IT OUT OF THE INFRACTION RULE THEN. IF YOU'RE SAYING IT'S BEING NOT CALLED ARE YOU SAYING EVERYONE IS NOT BEING CALLED OR JUST THOSE THEY WANT TO CALL? THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. IF IT'S AN INFRACTION THEN THROW THE FLAG OR LET EVERYONE HOLD & MUG THE RECIEVERS LIKE THEY DID BACK IN THE 70'S. MIGHT AS WELL NOT CALL HOLDING ON THE O LINE EITHER.

FBomb
11-04-2012, 10:43 PM

The answer, of course, is "no". MOST people yes.....but not all of us.

plaxattack17
11-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Coughlin has nothin to complain about, the officials gave us more points and yards than eli did today

Harooni
11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Are you guys friggin serious? Complaining about the refs today after they handed us 2 TD's???? unreal right, seems fans just want sb's but dont want them earned. they rather just be lucky

RagTime Blue
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
There were several important officiating calls that legitimately could've gone either way tonight. Almost ALL of them went in our favor.

This isn't about officiating.

xRick52x
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM

yeah, because SB wins are not enough...

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
unreal right, seems fans just want sb's but dont want them earned. they rather just be lucky

AGAIN HAROONI JUST AS I REPLIED TO THE 1ST MOCKERY ABOUT LUCK. WHAT LUCKY PLAYS ARE YOUR REFERRING TOO? IF IT WAS LIKE THE PREVIOUS GENTLEMAN THOSE 2 PLAYS WERE REVIEWED & UPHELD SO NO LUCK PLAYED A PART IN THOSE CALLS. DO YOU HAVE OTHER'S YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE POSTERS? HMMM...

Harooni
11-04-2012, 10:56 PM
my problem is a lot of fans and players seem to want a bail out flag ever incomplete pass. how about they play well and call better plays. its the whole offense not just the QB.

Harooni
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
There were several important officiating calls that legitimately could've gone either way tonight. Almost ALL of them went in our favor.

This isn't about officiating. Blaming the refs is so a crazy fan can sleep better at night, they are in complete denial that there is something that needs to be fixed. and sometimes i feel when coaches complain then they will also be in this denial and not correct the problem

jakegibbs
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
unreal right, seems fans just want sb's but dont want them earned. they rather just be lucky

IF THERE TRULY IS A 5 YD LIMIT ON HOLDING WRS I'D JUST LIKE TO SEE IT ENFORCED. IT HASN'T BEEN THE LAST 3 GAMES THAT'S A SIMPLE FACT & IF TC DOESN'T BRING IT TO THE LEAGUES ATTENTION IT WON'T BE ENFORCED EVER & THAT'S A FACT THAT AS A FAN I DON'T WONT TO LIVE WITH. WE DON'T PLAY THAT TYPE COVERAGE BECAUSE JR'S DRAFTING OF SMALL DB'S. MAYBE HE FELT THAT UNESSASARY SINCE THE RULE DOESN'T ALLOW FOR MUGGING OF THE WR ANYMORE LIKE IT DID BEFORE THE 90S