PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin is an EXCELLENT coach, Diehl will not start another game for us ever again

NYG4lifeNYK
11-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Unless there's an injury.

Coughlin is not dumb, he gave Diehl his one shot as bad of a decision as that was I'm sure that was the final straw. Diehl has nothing left he gets beat every time and his run blocking is atrocious. he has no power left and he's about as good at pass blocking as a mannequin.

BMW
11-04-2012, 10:40 PM
How much do you want to bet Diehl starts lol.

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Did TC say this???

TheEnigma
11-04-2012, 10:41 PM
I hope you're right man but this coaching staff LOVES David Diehl. You can't really complain about him as a person or as a teammate but my god...the dude just doesn't have it anymore.

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 10:41 PM
What? You have it all wrong. He will no play back up at all for the rest of the season. Locklear will never start for the Giants again.

Tmurda1984
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Yea blame Diehl, yea we know he sucks but these receivers didnt get open when he actually blocked.

P_Simms_#11
11-04-2012, 10:44 PM
I hope you are not a betting man.

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:50 PM
WRONG. Go and watch Coughlins post-game interview. Its actually pretty good and hes saying exactly what we are saying (toned down of course). BUT one thing he was asked was about Diehl and he said something along the lines of "Yeah, we knew what we we're doing and we talked about it all week. We say what? 3 games of him coming in as the XO tight end in the heavy set? We knew his power, and how he was getting push" ....blah blah blah sounds like he is defending him. Such BS

RagTime Blue
11-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to remember the last time Coughlin benched an established starter for poor play. Anyone???

Cloud57
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
yeah right, Diehl is starting next week, book it

nycisgreat
11-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Unless there's an injury.

Coughlin is not dumb, he gave Diehl his one shot as bad of a decision as that was I'm sure that was the final straw. Diehl has nothing left he gets beat every time and his run blocking is atrocious. he has no power left and he's about as good at pass blocking as a mannequin.

I wish I could believe it, but this is not thing new. TC's loyalty to the guy will not allow him to bench the guy. I would have see it to believe it.

Harooni
11-04-2012, 10:58 PM
How much do you want to bet Diehl starts lol. haha same thought

CowboysSuck
11-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Diehl starts and I dont watch the game. Would be the first time since 2008 i miss a game, and i swear I'll ****ing do it. Just on principle.

If i could have 20 sec to day something to Coughlin right now it would be along the lines of: "What on gods Earth are you ****ing thinking benching Locklear for Diehl? Are you that blind you can't see Diehl missing 80% of his blocks? What is wrong with you? And why does Wilson see ZERO touches. Why doesn't he get any ****ing carries Tom? Hes our #1 draft pick for a reason and all you do is put him out there on returns like a ****ing work-horse battering ram. What the **** is your problem you piece of ****??"

Of course in about 6 days I would be sucking his **** again and would probably ask him how he got to be the all-knowing God of football....but for now i am thoroughly pissed off

slipknottin
11-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Diehl will keep starting unless he gets hurt. Fortunately Reese will cut him in the offseason

Harooni
11-04-2012, 11:01 PM
are we talking about the same coach that ran it up the middle over and over on 3rd and 4th down to prove they could do it??? the same coach that put the young QB back out after a 0 rating game while a HOF QB was on the bench. TC is old school and a bit stubborn. DD will start just you watch.

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Diehl starts next week and the Bengals defense looks like the 2000 Ravens.

byron
11-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Diehl will keep starting unless he gets hurt. Fortunately Reese will cut him in the offseason yeah I think the same....

TheEnigma
11-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Dunlap is going to get back on track against Diehl next week. Let's just be thankful Diehl isn't a Guard anymore or Atkins would blow him up on every play.

Buddy333
11-04-2012, 11:11 PM
A struggling QB with no protection. Oh yeah I feel great about next weeks game.

bearbryant
11-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Its all such BS. This team nevers realizes its potential because of stupidity and stubborness. If the Giants didn';t have certain players they wouldn't have 07 and 11 super bowls. Please don't tell me about "the team,etc". The talent on this team makes up for the lack of it in otrhers.I guess you just accept being he team in the league that everyone knows they can convert a 4th and 2 on without breaking a sweat. More of the same. BS, plain BS

Eliscruzzz
11-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I like TC but what's with all these boneheaded calls and mistakes?? I don't get it we have a power running back and an explosive one and we don't use them one bit. Then he starts DD for not particular reason. the conservative play calling when we have the lead all this just got us beat today and it's sad it really is...

Sarcasman
11-04-2012, 11:49 PM
are we talking about the same coach that ran it up the middle over and over on 3rd and 4th down to prove they could do it??? the same coach that put the young QB back out after a 0 rating game while a HOF QB was on the bench. TC is old school and a bit stubborn. DD will start just you watch.

One of those decisions was right.